Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greenmachine

Falcons up next

Any thoughts on the Falcons? I was a little concerned playing them, in their domed stadium no less. But it looks like their top 2 offensive players are hurt. Question is, how bad? And how did ther backup Redding play? All I know is they lost to the Bucs so they must have missed Ryan. Any thoughts would be nice. AND OUR "D" BETTER NOT PLAY LIKE THEY DID TODAY!* Correction: Falcons one. And it' Redman. How could anyone NOT know that playmaker's name?!?LOL

First of all they did not lose to the bucs. How did you not see the final score they won on the final drive. I think Ryan will definitely go, but turner is probably a question mark which would really benefit us if he didn't play.

Guest novascotianeaglesfan
We need a much better game than we played today to pull off a win this week.

THere is a chance Jordan returns, so that would help on defense. Hopefully Assante and Brown improve as the week goes on. THe Defense should be in better shape.

On Offense, Jackson with a mild concussion and I just read in another thread that Celek as torn ligaments in his hands, so not looking good for the other side of the ball. Hopefully Jackson and Celek are both able to play.

We need a much better game than we played today to pull off a win this week.

While that may be true, I would expect the same could be said for ther Falcons.

THere is a chance Jordan returns, so that would help on defense. Hopefully Assante and Brown improve as the week goes on. THe Defense should be in better shape.

On Offense, Jackson with a mild concussion and I just read in another thread that Celek as torn ligaments in his hands, so not looking good for the other side of the ball. Hopefully Jackson and Celek are both able to play.

I didn't hear about that. :o

I doubt both play. Especially Jackson.

I didn't hear about that. :o

I asked the poster for a link, but he normally doesnt post trash, and it would explain the drops from the sure handed Celek today. I am linking for more information/ link now

I thought that was a joke because he couldn't catch a cold today. But I would guess that explains why he had so much trouble catching the ball.

I asked the poster for a link, but he normally doesnt post trash, and it would explain the drops from the sure handed Celek today. I am linking for more information/ link now

Celek was hit or miss last year, so the drops don't suprise me much

I thought that was a joke because he couldn't catch a cold today. But I would guess that explains why he had so much trouble catching the ball.
No wonder why he couldn't catch a damn thing today.

These injuries are serious.

The question is, if Celek's injury bothered him that much ....... they should have taken him off the field. Instead, they kept throwing the ball to him like what 4-5 times for incomplete passes?

I think Ryan will go for us, Turner may sit, he's tough but I think he sits as a precaution and Snelling is a very very capable runningback. Especially if Norwood stays healthy. If it weren't for 3 plays, the Bucs wouldn't have been in that game. 2 huge consecutive pass plays on one drive to score, then a blocked punt that put their offense on the 9 yard line. I expect a good game Sunday.

I think Ryan will go for us, Turner may sit, he's tough but I think he sits as a precaution and Snelling is a very very capable runningback. Especially if Norwood stays healthy. If it weren't for 3 plays, the Bucs wouldn't have been in that game. 2 huge consecutive pass plays on one drive to score, then a blocked punt that put their offense on the 9 yard line. I expect a good game Sunday.

If it weren't for 3 plays, the Falcons wouldn't have won that game. :rolleyes:

The question is, if Celek's injury bothered him that much ....... they should have taken him off the field. Instead, they kept throwing the ball to him like what 4-5 times for incomplete passes?

like I said, last year Celek would drop easy balls once or twice a game, some of those balls he missed yesterday weren't good balls

It looks like Celek will play next week, according to Jay Glazer, but I have not been able to determine the extend of the injury. I am sure Andy will be forthcoming and provides all kinds of detail early in the week :P

They struggled. Against the Bucs. Playing at home.

Don't turn the ball over and they are F'd.

Is that so? About the only time I pay any attention to them is during their highlight clips in post game shows. I know it does seem as if they have come back down to Earth this season.
People have to understand that the Bucs team you guys played is not the Bucs team that the Eagles played. Josh Freeman isn't Tom Brady, but he's given that offense an entire new life. That guy looks awesome.

It looks like Celek will play next week, according to Jay Glazer, but I have not been able to determine the extend of the injury. I am sure Andy will be forthcoming and provides all kinds of detail early in the week :P

extent

extent

oops ;) my bad ..I mean no, you see i was saying i didnt know how far the injury extended...oh never mind I'm idiot lets move along :P

oops ;) my bad ..I mean no, you see i was saying i didnt know how far the injury extended...oh never mind I'm idiot lets move along :P

:lol:

OfficerBarbrady.gif