Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bearded_Rebel

Eagles fans in Texas

What's up to my fellow Eagles fans from all over the great Lone Star State?

Where is everyone from?

I live in Waco.

I live in Pflugerville, just north of Austin. Born and raised in Phialdelphia area. Lived at Vet field with my Dad

growing up. Not many fans here, but that's ok. Love to see them Cowboy fans wiggle.

when you're in the dallas/fort worth area, head to plano, tx home of the EaglesNestDallas.

when you're in the dallas/fort worth area, head to plano, tx home of the EaglesNestDallas.

Yup. We're tryin to get a group together for Flyers/Stars March 18th.

I will definately be there this season. My dad retired and is moving to Dallas. We start the road trip on Saturday.

I live in Pflugerville, just north of Austin. Born and raised in Phialdelphia area. Lived at Vet field with my Dad

growing up. Not many fans here, but that's ok. Love to see them Cowboy fans wiggle.

If you find yourself in Austin during the season, there is a bar downtown on Lavaca, called the Lavaca Street Bar and Grill, one of the owners is from back east. They play every Eagles game on the big-screen and serve Pizza by the slice and Cheesesteak. You will find a good crowd of devout Iggles fans there.

If you find yourself in Austin during the season, there is a bar downtown on Lavaca, called the Lavaca Street Bar and Grill, one of the owners is from back east. They play every Eagles game on the big-screen and serve Pizza by the slice and Cheesesteak. You will find a good crowd of devout Iggles fans there.

I might have to drive up that way for a game just for a change of scenery.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves

So a half life is much better? It's been a long time since you all have had anything to brag about and now after this week sitting at the bottom ALONE in the NFC East - seems like a good time to be ashamed to me, not bragging....

I'm in Round Rock. 15 minutes from Pflugerville.

Tomball here, present and accounted for!

Go Birds!

Nice. I might be moving near there in a few months. Been to Vito's Famous yet? Best cheesesteaks and pizza in Texas. Heck, their cheesesteaks are better than most in in the Philly Tri-State area.

Nice. I might be moving near there in a few months. Been to Vito's Famous yet? Best cheesesteaks and pizza in Texas. Heck, their cheesesteaks are better than most in in the Philly Tri-State area.

Craig,

Vito's is just around the corner from us. For Houston, Vito's is the bomb, but you've been away from the northeast too long IMHO. :lol:

yst