Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smokeyfiat911

fans in Hampton Roads, VA

For away games I go to SmokeyBones in Newport News, the bartender is a huge Eagles fan also so he takes care of us Philly Fans....... Home games I'm sitting in Sec 103 at the Link!

I've never been to a bar that was "flooded" w/Skins and Cowgirl fans. Basically, it's been a pretty good mix of fans of all teams. Buffalo Wild Wings at Landstown Commons last year vs. the Cowgirls was awesome. There were only a few Eagles fans there, but it felt like I was at the Linc. I went to the one at Greenbrier for the second 'Skins game this year, and it was pretty dead. Been to AJ Gators at Providence Square 2-3 times this year 'cause it's right across the street, decent number of Eagles fans there. Hooter's at Military was pretty dead the one time I went there.

There used to be a bunch of Eagles fans from the board that would get together in downtown Norfolk, either at Jillians (Waterfront) or AJ Gators. I forget where now.

I have Sunday Ticket so I just stay home.

All you Eagles fans in Virginia Beach, Virginia come on and join my Eagles meetup group

www.meetup.com/HamptonRoadsPhiladelphiaSportsFans

Free to join and its a great group of Philly born fans who meetup and watch the games together.