Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phillyfanatic

Need ideas for something I can hang over the railing

It is my understanding that banners and signs are not allowed to be hung on the railing at the new stadium...Jerry does not allow it.

From the stadium website: Banners and Signs

Signs must be handheld, event-related, in good taste and cannot obstruct another guest's view. They may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsements and may not be hung on the stadium structure. Signs on poles or sticks, constructed of wood or metal material, are also not permitted. Management reserves the right to confiscate signs that are in violation of stadium policy.

And, your wife can be converted to an Eagles fan...my wife is also from the area and whole family are Cowboys fans, but she is being converted to an Eagles fan....

And you still married her? :nonono:

We only fight over 2 things...football and baby names...

I had to marry her. First, she really is hot and second, she's the only one that would have me!

is it just me and you, or is this answer the most obvious 1st answer that came to everyones mind? :lol:

Every EAGLES fan's mind, yes. We are like the Borg in such respects.

Ok well if Banners are forbidden, the answer is very simple.

You get a Picket sign like a political poster with a Gigantic "I'm with Stupid Arrow pointed at your wife".

is it just me and you, or is this answer the most obvious 1st answer that came to everyones mind? :lol:

It's just you 2. I personally don't think about other mens "ball bags".

We only fight over 2 things...football and baby names...

I had to marry her. First, she really is hot and second, she's the only one that would have me!

And she's the only one that can put up with your crocs. :P

Ok well if Banners are forbidden, the answer is very simple.

You get a Picket sign like a political poster with a Gigantic "I'm with Stupid Arrow pointed at your wife".

:lol:

It is my understanding that banners and signs are not allowed to be hung on the railing at the new stadium...Jerry does not allow it.

From the stadium website: Banners and Signs

Signs must be handheld, event-related, in good taste and cannot obstruct another guest's view. They may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsements and may not be hung on the stadium structure. Signs on poles or sticks, constructed of wood or metal material, are also not permitted. Management reserves the right to confiscate signs that are in violation of stadium policy.

And, your wife can be converted to an Eagles fan...my wife is also from the area and whole family are Cowboys fans, but she is being converted to an Eagles fan....

to keep within policy, make two signs attached to yardsticks that you hold up at the same time one in each hand with your smiling face in the middle

1st sign - 44 in green

2nd sign - 6 in silver

Where are your seats at? I am in 347 row 1 baby!!!!! I'll be pimping my McNabb jersey for sure!!!!!

I'm in 247 row 1...

Oh crap...you'll be able to spit on me...