Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EFAN

I just moved to Greensboro NC

from NJ and boy oh boy do I feel isolated, any Eagle fans in the area ? I hope so!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Actually I felt the same way living in Virginia. But there are actually Eagles fans here, and there are a lot of them. Normally this is Redskins country. So I am sure you will find some. Wear your gear when you are out and about, you will be surprised. Welcome down south. Go Eagles. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Actually I felt the same way living in Virginia. But there are actually Eagles fans here, and there are a lot of them. Normally this is Redskins country. So I am sure you will find some. Wear your gear when you are out and about, you will be surprised. Welcome down south. Go Eagles. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Then there is hope! YAY HOPE! :D Thanks for the Welcome to the south I hope I like it !

Then there is hope! YAY HOPE! :D Thanks for the Welcome to the south I hope I like it !

Well you didn't exactly pick the best town to move to......If you want to be in NC, you need to be in Raliegh or Charlotte.

Although, I would take any city in NC over the dumpster that is NJ.

Lived in GSO for 20+ years, now in the process of relocating to the west coast. During that time I met maybe 20 Eagle fans. I would suggest the Fox & Hound in Wintston-Salem which is a good Eagles hangout.

Well you didn't exactly pick the best town to move to......If you want to be in NC, you need to be in Raliegh or Charlotte.

True about NJ, but not any choice about where I moved. this is where my husband found a job so here we are.

Thanks for the reply though.

Lived in GSO for 20+ years, now in the process of relocating to the west coast. During that time I met maybe 20 Eagle fans. I would suggest the Fox & Hound in Wintston-Salem which is a good Eagles hangout.

Thanks I will look into that, it would be nice to find some in this neck of the woods.

I did run into a fan when I was registering my daughter at school today, so who knows, if I wear my Eagles gear maybe it will attract some fellow fans.

i live in Winston, quite a few people go to Fox and Hound. i havent gone in a few weeks with the Birds being on local TV. i always have philly gear or Penn State stuff on and it is amazing when i go around town the number of people that i end up talking to from up there. it has become a joke with my girlfriend about everytime i go out i get a comment made about the Phils or Eagles..

i live in Winston, quite a few people go to Fox and Hound. i havent gone in a few weeks with the Birds being on local TV. i always have philly gear or Penn State stuff on and it is amazing when i go around town the number of people that i end up talking to from up there. it has become a joke with my girlfriend about everytime i go out i get a comment made about the Phils or Eagles..

Some one else mentioned that place.

I have been walking around with my Eagle gear on and my car has a plate that says # one Eagle fan so maybe I will have the same luck as you. :)

Asheville?

Yeah, actually both Asheville and Wilmington are awesome places to live as well.

I live in Western, NC right on the Ga & Tenn border, it sucks here