Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sjwaste

DC-area fans - PHI/DAL

Is anyone going anywhere to watch this game, or do you plan to stay home and use DTV or some alternate method?

Sucks that we're getting the meaningless game featuring the Redskins vs San Diego's JV team. Right now, I'm planning to watch our Eagles via Slingbox, but I figured I'd check and see if a contingent is heading to Baileys or some other place to watch on the big screen.

stinkin efen foreskins!!!!!!! for some reason i thought they were playing at 1 until i saw they were playing san diego :thumbsdown: guess i'll go to buffalo wild wings or glory days-maybe i'll go to the philly tavern here in manassas.

Is anyone going anywhere to watch this game, or do you plan to stay home and use DTV or some alternate method?

Sucks that we're getting the meaningless game featuring the Redskins vs San Diego's JV team. Right now, I'm planning to watch our Eagles via Slingbox, but I figured I'd check and see if a contingent is heading to Baileys or some other place to watch on the big screen.

What pisses me off is we had the game when it was at 1pm but because they changed the time to 4pm we won't get it. Should of left it at 1pm. As for the game I have my ways to watch it.

Go to Rhino on M street in Georgetown. That's where I will be. HUUUUUUGE Eagles following there. Two floors, always packed, and there are usually 10+ Eagles fans for every fan of all the other teams combined. $8 domestic pitchers (includes Lager during Eagles games), $0.25 wings.

Rhino bar

Go to Rhino on M street in Georgetown. That's where I will be. HUUUUUUGE Eagles following there. Two floors, always packed, and there are usually 10+ Eagles fans for every fan of all the other teams combined. $8 domestic pitchers (includes Lager during Eagles games), $0.25 wings.

Rhino bar

I've watched a few games at Rhino, but I can walk to Baileys in Ballston. It's a tough choice, but $8 pitchers is a pretty good deal for this area :)

I've watched a few games at Rhino, but I can walk to Baileys in Ballston. It's a tough choice, but $8 pitchers is a pretty good deal for this area :)

Well the walking factor would be a deal maker for me as well. Don't want to ruin the win with a DUI. :angel: