Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chriscross30

WARNING!

Don't yell Dallas sucks to much you might just get arrested and assulted by the police like I did. Arlington sucks, how convenient is it that the city jail is one block from the stadium. The cops are stuck up ****, I received a P.I. and resisting arrest for representing our team and I wasen't even drunk. I told the cops to give me tests and they refused to do so. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Just be careful. There were a lot more eagles fans then cowboys fans in the jail. I truly beleive that my first amendment rights were violated. Don't stay at the days inn on collins street across from the stadium our mattress had piss on it and we had no heat. Also if you are staying close to the stadium expect to pay a 65$ parking fee even if you have a room. If you have seats up top put some good walking shoes on. I have never walked up so many steps in my life. There are no smoking areas in the stadium at all. Overall experience Jerry Jones ,Dallas and Arlington suck. I give it a minus 10 and will never go back. Only the Linc will get my money from here on out. What a freakin day, one I will never forget.

The Dallas fans that go to the games in Dallas are a bunch of wimps. They are an embarrassment to the rest of the NFC East. Those "fans" would drop a deuce in their pants if they ever stepped foot in Philly or Jersey. RFK used to be brutal, but the new skins place is almost as bad as Dallas.

Dallas already sucks and dumb stuff like this is why. I bet their fans were yelling Philly sucks & nothing happened to them. In fact Dallas sucks even more now.

Don't yell Dallas sucks to much you might just get arrested and assulted by the police like I did. Arlington sucks, how convenient is it that the city jail is one block from the stadium. The cops are stuck up ****, I received a P.I. and resisting arrest for representing our team and I wasen't even drunk. I told the cops to give me tests and they refused to do so. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Just be careful. There were a lot more eagles fans then cowboys fans in the jail. I truly beleive that my first amendment rights were violated. Don't stay at the days inn on collins street across from the stadium our mattress had piss on it and we had no heat. Also if you are staying close to the stadium expect to pay a 65$ parking fee even if you have a room. If you have seats up top put some good walking shoes on. I have never walked up so many steps in my life. There are no smoking areas in the stadium at all. Overall experience Jerry Jones ,Dallas and Arlington suck. I give it a minus 10 and will never go back. Only the Linc will get my money from here on out. What a freakin day, one I will never forget.

:lol:

and you paid for that?

Dallas already sucks and dumb stuff like this is why. I bet their fans were yelling Philly sucks & nothing happened to them. In fact Dallas sucks even more now.

Of course they we're saying Philly sucks and got away with it. Who cares what they say anyway?? Not to bust your chops, but when did our fans ever get ejected from games for harassing opposing fans, especially NFC East teams??? How about the 49ers fans that were asked to leave their seats because they were being bombarded by snowballs???

Of course they we're saying Philly sucks and got away with it. Who cares what they say anyway?? Not to bust your chops, but when did our fans ever get ejected from games for harassing opposing fans, especially NFC East teams??? How about the 49ers fans that were asked to leave their seats because they were being bombarded by snowballs???

Eagles security might've done that for their safety because it didn't look like it was gonna stop any time soon.

Instead of racial profiling, the cops were NFL fan profiling. So where Arabs are feared to be terrorists, Eagles fans are considered to be drunk idiots, whether guilty or not.

I feel for your kind. :-(

Instead of racial profiling, the cops were NFL fan profiling. So where Arabs are feared to be terrorists, Eagles fans are considered to be drunk idiots, whether guilty or not.

so who you rooting for in the playoffs there bub?

:lol:

Touché, my friend, touché indeed

Well, that's a lot better treatment than my 12 yr old nephew got at the Linc..when some a-hole in an Eagles jersey called him a little (N-word) in a suck a** Dallas jersey! Now that was classy, huh?

:thumbsup:

:roll:

Nice to know you enjoy corrupt police. I'll be sure to cheer if you get pulled over and tased for no apparent reason.

Well, that's a lot better treatment than my 12 yr old nephew got at the Linc..when some a-hole in an Eagles jersey called him a little (N-word) in a suck a** Dallas jersey! Now that was classy, huh?

did your nephew get arrested?

no?

ok then it was a hell of a lot better treatment than this guy got.....

Ok there Sherlock flip it around when where opposing fans ever jailed for talking sh.it to us??

Aside from the fact they are too scared 9 outta 10 they never are jailed for "saying" anything.

The point is they DID arrest one of ours for being a "FAN".

I was in Texas for 2 stints of a year each. Hate the Fing state. It trully does ****s there!

Figures. I'd expect this from Jerry Jones and the Cowboys organization.

did your nephew get arrested?

no?

ok then it was a hell of a lot better treatment than this guy got.....

My nephew was only there..and wasn't shouting or screaming or bothering anyone. So the Eagles loss..wasn't necessary to attack a child. It never is...and racial epithets are surely way off base..for anyone, especially when hurled at a child..there to simply enjoy a FOOTBALL game...if you don't see that..then you need to seek help...and fast.

Yeah it was wrong, but ummmmmmm hold up brotha your saying it is "ok" for someone to get jailed for saying "Dallas Sucks"?

Albeit you should have turned to the dude and said, aight cracka slow your roll. I do not know. Someone gets in my face and talks sh.it I just return the favor. Again it is a 12 year old, but wtf were you doin? Where are your stones man?

That is part of the beauty of being a fan the verbal banter. Hell if you record some of the stuff said it makes for great comedy... some is just dumb also, but some is just classic.

Yeah it was wrong, but ummmmmmm hold up brotha your saying it is "ok" for someone to get jailed for saying "Dallas Sucks"?

Albeit you should have turned to the dude and said, aight cracka slow your roll. I do not know. Someone gets in my face and talks sh.it I just return the favor. Again it is a 12 year old, but wtf were you doin? Where are your stones man?

That is part of the beauty of being a fan the verbal banter. Hell if you record some of the stuff said it makes for great comedy... some is just dumb also, but some is just classic.

:roll: :roll:

OMFG, I just spit out my water.

My nephew was only there..and wasn't shouting or screaming or bothering anyone. So the Eagles loss..wasn't necessary to attack a child. It never is...and racial epithets are surely way off base..for anyone, especially when hurled at a child..there to simply enjoy a FOOTBALL game...if you don't see that..then you need to seek help...and fast.

its an Fing football game and this is America

...if your 12 year old nephew is going to the game to cheer for the away team (in any stadium, I dont care where) and doesnt expect to hear some language, then someone should have explained to him that it gets a little wild

At any rate, being arrested for saying something is much worse than being racially insulted. Give me a break