Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chriscross30

WARNING!

Don't yell Dallas sucks to much you might just get arrested and assulted by the police like I did. Arlington sucks, how convenient is it that the city jail is one block from the stadium. The cops are stuck up ****, I received a P.I. and resisting arrest for representing our team and I wasen't even drunk. I told the cops to give me tests and they refused to do so. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Just be careful. There were a lot more eagles fans then cowboys fans in the jail. I truly beleive that my first amendment rights were violated. Don't stay at the days inn on collins street across from the stadium our mattress had piss on it and we had no heat. Also if you are staying close to the stadium expect to pay a 65$ parking fee even if you have a room. If you have seats up top put some good walking shoes on. I have never walked up so many steps in my life. There are no smoking areas in the stadium at all. Overall experience Jerry Jones ,Dallas and Arlington suck. I give it a minus 10 and will never go back. Only the Linc will get my money from here on out. What a freakin day, one I will never forget.

Actually, there are escalators that you can ride to the upper levels, trouble is, they're a little hard to locate. Just ask a staff member to point them out next time, assuming there IS a next time.

I don't know why you were arrested, assuming you weren't making a complete arse of yourself in public, of course. Keep in mind that loud, boisterous Eagles fans are generally not loved here in Jerry World. Yelling insults at Cowboys fans right in front of police officers will probably do the trick every time, getting you arrested, I mean.

Actually, there are escalators that you can ride to the upper levels, trouble is, there a little hard to locate. Just ask a staff member to point them out next time, assuming there IS a next time.

I don't know why you were arrested, assuming you weren't making a complete arse of yourself in public, of course. Keep in mind that loud, boisterous Eagles fans are generally not loved here in Jerry World. Yelling insults at Cowboys fans right in front of police officers will probably do the trick every time, getting you arrested, I mean.

Just shows how thin skinned people in Dallas are. If I can't go to a Eagles/Cowboys game in Dallas and express my love for the Eagles (especially when Cowboy fans are so cocky and arrogant), then that's just ghey. Yelling isn't like assaulting or hitting someone, it's just words. Those cops are weak as s***.

its an Fing football game and this is America

...if your 12 year old nephew is going to the game to cheer for the away team (in any stadium, I dont care where) and doesnt expect to hear some language, then someone should have explained to him that it gets a little wild

At any rate, being arrested for saying something is much worse than being racially insulted. Give me a break

To be fair to the 12year old... the dude that singled him out and picked on him is a Bit.ch as.s. I say go for the gusto, and talk mad sh.it to the huge group do not look for the little kid.... but then again where the hell was the supervision? We do serve alcohol at these things? The supervision needs to drop its sack and man up... :P

Don't yell Dallas sucks to much you might just get arrested and assulted by the police like I did. Arlington sucks, how convenient is it that the city jail is one block from the stadium. The cops are stuck up ****, I received a P.I. and resisting arrest for representing our team and I wasen't even drunk. I told the cops to give me tests and they refused to do so. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Just be careful. There were a lot more eagles fans then cowboys fans in the jail. I truly beleive that my first amendment rights were violated. Don't stay at the days inn on collins street across from the stadium our mattress had piss on it and we had no heat. Also if you are staying close to the stadium expect to pay a 65$ parking fee even if you have a room. If you have seats up top put some good walking shoes on. I have never walked up so many steps in my life. There are no smoking areas in the stadium at all. Overall experience Jerry Jones ,Dallas and Arlington suck. I give it a minus 10 and will never go back. Only the Linc will get my money from here on out. What a freakin day, one I will never forget.

i wish they would have broken both your hands so we would not have to read your stupid posts.

i wish they would have broken both your hands so we would not have to read your stupid posts.

i wish i could put my foot up your a**. STFU!

....peace

Yeah it was wrong, but ummmmmmm hold up brotha your saying it is "ok" for someone to get jailed for saying "Dallas Sucks"?

Albeit you should have turned to the dude and said, aight cracka slow your roll. I do not know. Someone gets in my face and talks sh.it I just return the favor. Again it is a 12 year old, but wtf were you doin? Where are your stones man?

That is part of the beauty of being a fan the verbal banter. Hell if you record some of the stuff said it makes for great comedy... some is just dumb also, but some is just classic.

First, I am a female..and I took him to the game last year for his birthday..just he and I.. it was a group of fools....I wasn't going to stoop to their level and hurl back another racial slur... or teach my nephew its okay to do that. Btw, I didn't say it was okay for anyone to get jailed, I said his treatment wasn't as bad as calling a 12 yr old child the N-word..period. In my eyes, that's how I see it. If you see it different, or as acceptable "football banter" your life, your story.

I usually go with my hubby (diehard Eagles fan), but he was away on business and couldn't attend, but I promised my nephew so I took him. I'm sure the jerk said it because I was a female with a kid...if my hubby was there, I bet he wouldn't have said it..or if he did, he would have been stretched out.

Guest Thomas76
My nephew was only there..and wasn't shouting or screaming or bothering anyone. So the Eagles loss..wasn't necessary to attack a child. It never is...and racial epithets are surely way off base..for anyone, especially when hurled at a child..there to simply enjoy a FOOTBALL game...if you don't see that..then you need to seek help...and fast.

Yeah, so you say. 80% of the Eagles are African American, and what percentage of Philly. Yet you try to make your story sound profound by insisting its about racism not stupidity. Sounds like a made up story from a cowboy fan trying to make a point. Keep going to the Linc wearing Cowboy crap, then make sure you dance around and provoke the Eagle fans if the home team is losing. Did you expect people to kiss your *ss or be impressed with you? they probably werent screaming at the kid, they were screaming at you.

its an Fing football game and this is America

...if your 12 year old nephew is going to the game to cheer for the away team (in any stadium, I dont care where) and doesnt expect to hear some language, then someone should have explained to him that it gets a little wild

At any rate, being arrested for saying something is much worse than being racially insulted. Give me a break

I don't have an issue with screaming and yelling at a football game, or saying your team sucks, but again you missed the point. He could have said Dallas sucks to him, or a number of other things..he didn't have to call him what he did..that was malicious, and way off base. He was mixing football with his hatred, that you don't see it, again screams for you to seek help and fast.

Nice to know you enjoy corrupt police. I'll be sure to cheer if you get pulled over and tased for no apparent reason.

Here's an eye-opener, Pretty much all police departments are corrupt. They're just local extensions of the government. And don't get me started on how corrupt the government is.

so i'm the only one who read this and was a little skeptical about whether we're getting the full, true story?

Yeah, so you say. 80% of the Eagles are African American, and what percentage of Philly. Yet you try to make your story sound profound by insisting its about racism not stupidity. Sounds like a made up story from a cowboy fan trying to make a point. Keep going to the Linc wearing Cowboy crap, then make sure you dance around and provoke the Eagle fans if the home team is losing. Did you expect people to kiss your *ss or be impressed with you? they probably werent screaming at the kid, they were screaming at you.

It's not a made up story. I didn't have on Cowboy colors...he did. I go to the Linc often with my hubby, who's an Eagles fan. The jerk, singled out my nephew, period, end of story. The Eagles loss..the kid had on everything Dallas....he could have said, Dallas sucks, or something other than what he did. If he was talking to me, he certainly didn't direct at me...the guy was an a-hole..and that is what I explained to my nephew. Philly fans don't scare me..lol..I'm married to a nutso one..been for over 20 years....

First, I am a female..and I took him to the game last year for his birthday..just he and I.. it was a group of fools....I wasn't going to stoop to their level and hurl back another racial slur... or teach my nephew its okay to do that. Btw, I didn't say it was okay for anyone to get jailed, I said his treatment wasn't as bad as calling a 12 yr old child the N-word..period. In my eyes, that's how I see it. If you see it different, or as acceptable "football banter" your life, your story.

I usually go with my hubby (diehard Eagles fan), but he was away on business and couldn't attend, but I promised my nephew so I took him. I'm sure the jerk said it because I was a female with a kid...if my hubby was there, I bet he wouldn't have said it..or if he did, he would have been stretched out.

My bad for passing you off as a dude (the majority here are dudes). As for racial slur I agree it is not warranted, read my reply to the other dude... singling out a 12 year is cheap. A very cheap underhanded thrill.

As for racial banter and how I take it and dish it out... well there honey I have heard it all and said it all. Me and my boys look like a roll of jollyranchers. Every flavor in the pack. Do we talk sh.it, oh god yes. Do we talk **** to eachother? Even more so. Is it appropriate in earshot of a minor hell no. But we are having a good time. I am sure your husband has cut up... I am sure you have cut up. (again away from the 12 year old)

I still think you should have gave the little one the proverbial "ear muffs" and called that dude not only a cracka but a puss.y too.... just saying.

It's not a made up story. I didn't have on Cowboy colors...he did. I go to the Linc often with my hubby, who's an Eagles fan. The jerk, singled out my nephew, period, end of story. The Eagles loss..the kid had on everything Dallas....he could have said, Dallas sucks, or something other than what he did. If he was talking to me, he certainly didn't direct at me...the guy was an a-hole..and that is what I explained to my nephew. Philly fans don't scare me..lol..I'm married to a nutso one..been for over 20 years....

Hun I am telling you,next time "earmuffs" the kid and lay into the punk.

On behalf of the vast majority Eagles fans, I'm sorry you went through this.

Visiting fans in Philly venues are going to get dumped on, but saying what was said to a 12-year old is out of bounds.

My bad for passing you off as a dude (the majority here are dudes). As for racial slur I agree it is not warranted, read my reply to the other dude... singling out a 12 year is cheap. A very cheap underhanded thrill.

As for racial banter and how I take it and dish it out... well there honey I have heard it all and said it all. Me and my boys look like a roll of jollyranchers. Every flavor in the pack. Do we talk sh.it, oh god yes. Do we talk **** to eachother? Even more so. Is it appropriate in earshot of a minor hell no. But we are having a good time. I am sure your husband has cut up... I am sure you have cut up. (again away from the 12 year old)

I still think you should have gave the little one the proverbial "ear muffs" and called that dude not only a cracka but a puss.y too.... just saying.

Thanks..and I have cut up..and do so all the time...at the stadium, in the bar and at home..and I've even used curse words when it comes to football..lol! The racial stuff just is way off base, IMHO..and that's all I was trying to say. I didn't feel the OP should have been arrested for saying Dallas sucks...I was just trying to explain..that I didn't see it as being as horrible as a 12 yr old being verbally attacked with a racial slur. I'm sure the OP and others will and may see it differently...to each his own.

Thanks for your reasoned response.

Here's an eye-opener, Pretty much all police departments are corrupt. They're just local extensions of the government. And don't get me started on how corrupt the government is.

You're acting like I don't know this.

Thanks..and I have cut up..and do so all the time...at the stadium, in the bar and at home..and I've even used curse words when it comes to football..lol! The racial stuff just is way off base, IMHO..and that's all I was trying to say. I didn't feel the OP should have been arrested for saying Dallas sucks...I was just trying to explain..that I didn't see it as being as horrible as a 12 yr old being verbally attacked with a racial slur. I'm sure the OP and others will and may see it differently...to each his own.

For sure, ok enough kumbaya remember we hate eachother. HAHA

Props to your man for being able to deal with a Cowpies fan all those years... I do not know I think would have Exercised the "till death do us part" especially after this past weekend.

:whistle:

so i'm the only one who read this and was a little skeptical about whether we're getting the full, true story?

You mean from the guy who slept on a p*ss-covered mattress and was then tossed in jail for PI and resisting arrest?

I'm sure we got the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

He should have been thrown in the can for paying $65 to park at his own Motel 6 (or whatever) alone!

On behalf of the vast majority Eagles fans, I'm sorry you went through this.

Visiting fans in Philly venues are going to get dumped on, but saying what was said to a 12-year old is out of bounds.

Thanks. My nephew is fine...he's gone back with his dad and uncles (also Eagles fans), hasn't had any problems...he loves live football games. Gotta say, my brother-in-law and my hubby, hate that I've turned him into a traitor..lol

Thanks. My nephew is fine...he's gone back with his dad and uncles (also Eagles fans), hasn't had any problems...he loves live football games. Gotta say, my brother-in-law and my hubby, hate that I've turned him into a traitor..lol

So YOU are the root of the EVIL in the boy. CAST OUT THAT DEMON

Come to the promise land, come to eagle land!

So...this thread, in summary:

- Don't go to Cowboys Stadium and yell out the truth (i.e., that Dallas SUCKS) ...and...

- it's not such a horrible thing to yell out racial insults (e.g., the N-word) at opposing fans... <_<:thumbsdown:

For sure, ok enough kumbaya remember we hate eachother. HAHA

Props to your man for being able to deal with a Cowpies fan all those years... I do not know I think would have Exercised the "till death do us part" especially after this past weekend.

:whistle:

ha..yeah...during football season...it's not pretty... He's been on his high horse for the past few years..but he got knocked out on Saturday..lol..he's still stewing.. We do have fun during football season..he's won most of the bets as of late, but I think the tide is turning back my way....going back to the early and mid 90s..lol... oooo that would be sweet..he was pretty suicidal back then..when the Triplets and the Cowboys ruled the east! Btw, on our wedding daym, his brother said, "man you're marrying a Cowboys fan...dad is turning over in his grave"..ha ha! I did have a gun under my dress, just in case he tried to back out...lmao!

My buddy went to see the Giants last year in Texas. He has one arm and some red neck tried to fight him and chest bumped his girlfriend when walking to their seats. I wouldn't expect anything less from white trash.

I was just trying to explain..that I didn't see it as being as horrible as a 12 yr old being verbally attacked with a racial slur. I'm sure the OP and others will and may see it differently...to each his own.

I don't mean to offend you any more than has already happened in this situation... but your reaction to the situation should have been to set an example to the kid.

Instead of implying that that he should be greatly offended or feel ashamed for what was said to him (as vehemently as you have been going on about this, it sounds like you are projecting your own feelings on to him...), you should simply have pointed out that there are ignorant people in the world who should be pitied for how how they treat others.

The greatest comeback in that kind of situation is simply to point out the ignorance of the other individual... it removes the need for feeling offended, or for being angry or for feeling ashamed. It puts the burdern of the situation back on the other person and you can go about your day with that behind you. Better still, you teach the child to put it behind him. The lesson is that smart people dont behave like that... he'll know he doesn't have to be ashamed, angry or return the insult... he just needs to be *smarter* than the other guy. The only thing you can do is teach the ones that are still able to learn the right thing. The other guy in this case isn't going to learn anything. Even if he gets his a** kicked.

15 years from now the kid and the other guys kid can compare W2s... odds are the smart one is doing okay.