Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chriscross30

WARNING!

Who the hell is the guy holding your neck?

Some puss Cowboys fan who didn't want to get involved until the dude was on the ground and couldn't fight back.

I'm sure he's now going around to all his friends telling how he beat the ish out of an Eagles fan at the game.

Some puss Cowboys fan who didn't want to get involved until the dude was on the ground and couldn't fight back.

I'm sure he's now going around to all his friends telling how he beat the ish out of an Eagles fan at the game.

Were you the dude right behind me.

Were you the dude right behind me.

No.

I grew up in Dallas and my then best friend took that picture. He texted it to me with the caption, "Eagles getting manhandled on and off the field"

so i'm the only one who read this and was a little skeptical about whether we're getting the full, true story?

nope,I'm sure he did a lot more then he's saying.

And anyone stupid enough to stay at a hotel (and pay for it) with piss on the bed deserves to be arrested.

I had my hands in the air but I resisted arrest right? Thanks for the video

Honestly by the looks of the video (which just shows how stupid Brokebacks fans are since it's not hard to record a video right side up or fix it before hosting the video to youtube) you were calling out security. When you opened up your arms it looked like you were telling him to start something. Nothing else could be seen until you were in cuffs.

Honestly by the looks of the video (which just shows how stupid Brokebacks fans are since it's not hard to record a video right side up or fix it before hosting the video to youtube) you were calling out security. When you opened up your arms it looked like you were telling him to start something. Nothing else could be seen until you were in cuffs.

Either way its Dallas. Its still a bunch of rednecks and sister-bangers..And before any Cowgirl fans calls Philadelphia a city of drunks just know that 90% of Philadelphians accept that title...with pride. So just know..

Being a drunk > being a sister-bangin redneck.

I had no intentions of fighting I am not like that. I was just really fired up cause we were getting our asses kicked.

Well either way large amounts of saliva(with about 40% mucus) should have been ejected from your mouth onto the opposing fan's faces..Woulda been worth it that way I guess..

I was never warned and I was jumped on by three cops. Stadium security never gave me a chance. Go for yourself and show some passion for the Eagles. You don't have to beleive me but I was a VICTIM.

Judging from the video you have 2 whole minutes before the security even got to you to stop acting like a moron. Two minutes and that is just from the time the dude started taping. People pay alot of money for those seats and they don't need some dope jumping around blocking their view and yelling in their faces. All you had to do was leave your seats quietly but you decided to call the security out. You got exactly what you deserved.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a jail cell in the stadium at the Linc?

Goes to show how unruly the fans in Philly really are.

You are wrong.

There was a court and a jail cell in the Vet. Not necessary since the move to the Linc.

As for the OP-- based on the video, you were acting like an obnoxious D and deserved to get thrown out of the game. It also looked pretty clear that you were trying to start a fight and the Cowboys fans were just laughing at you. Even based on that brief video, it's pretty obvious your little sob story in post 1 is one-sided. You didn't get kicked out for chanting "Dallas Sucks." You got kicked out because you were acting like an a-hole.

Only Cowboy fans are dumb enough to pay for seats inside the stadium where you can't even see the field. Jerry Jones is owning how many thousand Cowboys fans charging them to watch a TV at his stadium? LMAO. Dumb inbreds.

Oh and the guy that got arrested, you deserved for acting like a complete jurk oph. I go to Giants Stadium every season and have never had a problem. Maybe next time you will behave yourself and watch the game.

Dude...you're an a** plain and simple.

I was at the game...wearing an Eagle jersey...cheering like crazy too, however, I was cheering for the team.

I was not standing up, blocking others views, talking trash to anyone who would listen and generally drawing attention to myself (yourself).

YOU, sir, look like the dumb-a**, in-bred, blah, blah, blah that you claim you so much despise.

There is a line between passionate, supportive etc... and you crossed it.

Jail-time...probably not deserved, kicked out...yup.

I hate the Cowboys as much as the next Eagles fan, but that Stadium transcends the actual game. Cowboys suck, but respect to Jerry for the experience at that Stadium.

Don't be an arseclown and you won't get arrested and punched in the face.