Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBENT87

Congratulations/props to the Cowgirls fans

...your team is GOOD. I just hate your fat "head coach" and your psycho team owner. And most of your fans. Your running backs/running game is awesome though. If your starting QB wasn't such a rhomo and your fanbase wasn't 90% full of bandwagoners, I would consider cheering for you guys the rest of the way.

...your team is GOOD. I just hate your fat "head coach" and your psycho team owner. And most of your fans. Your running backs/running game is awesome though. If your starting QB wasn't such a rhomo and your fanbase wasn't 90% full of bandwagoners, I would consider cheering for you guys the rest of the way.

Well put, actually. I'm more of an NFCE fan, and actually do not mind seeing NFCE teams go on to have success, once the Eagles are out, of course.

if they did not have so many fake bandwagon fans I would be happy for Romo

but I hate the media love fest of Romo, AUstin T, and I so hate J.Jones and Wade the son of a Bum

actually Bum Phillips was a very good football person, his son cannot hold a candle to dad.

Well put, actually. I'm more of an NFCE fan, and actually do not mind seeing NFCE teams go on to have success, once the Eagles are out, of course.

Well that's a first :huh:

i could never root for the boys, giants, or redskins.

Not in the playoffs, unless one of them is playing Dallas. Otherwise, F NO!

Well you might be the only one. F the rest of the NFCE.

1. I just hate your fat "head coach"

whose head coach are you calling fat...?

2. your psycho team owner

What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. What has the eagle owner been doing the last 11 years?

1. I just hate your fat "head coach"

whose head coach are you calling fat...?

:lol::lol:

Good call. At least Andy Reid has proven to be one of the most consistent, winning HCs in the game today. Despite no ring. Everybody on this side of the Mississippi knows that Wade is just keeping that coaching spot warm for Jason Garrett.

Thread thief :nonono:

Sorry dude. Didn't see it...

:nonono:

Hold up, you would rather the strength of the NFL be in the NFC North for example? Really? I Guess people get down when they say the Eagles play in the toughest division in football?

And I remember quite a few folks around these parts going crazy with excitement when the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Even it that lasted for about twenty minutes. LOL.

Look, either way, we are out of it. I'm not rooting for any NFC East team, or any NFC team for that matter. I'm a neutral observer at this point. I can care less who wins the Super Bowl at this point.

Hold up, you would rather the strength of the NFL be in the NFC North for example? Really? I Guess people get down when they say the Eagles play in the toughest division in football?

And I remember quite a few folks around these parts going crazy with excitement when the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Even it that lasted for about twenty minutes. LOL.

Look, either way, we are out of it. I'm not rooting for any NFC East team, or any NFC team for that matter. I'm a neutral observer at this point. I can care less who wins the Super Bowl at this point.

no one cares who has the best division in the NFL just like no one cares who has the strongest conference in the freakin NCAA. Agreed and actually you couldn't care less not could care less.

no one cares who has the best division in the NFL just like no one cares who has the strongest conference in the freakin NCAA. Agreed and actually you couldn't care less not could care less.

I disagree, except for my grammatical error. Thanks, I must have written or typed that dozens of times before being corrected here.

I disagree, except for my grammatical error. Thanks, I must have written or typed that dozens of times before being corrected here.

oh oops sorry. i just hate the cities of the other NFC East teams and therefore hope they are as unsuccessful as possible

Well you might be the only one. F the rest of the NFCE.

Agreed. I'd like to see them all go 0-16.

Why do people call Romo a rHomo? Honestly? The dude is not cocky or stupid and he's definitely humble. Every interview he has he just says he and the team need to get better. I mean is it just because of his name?

If anyone is a rHomo, it's that one QB who plays air guitar like a bipolar maniac before playoff games! :lol:

But thanks for the compliment though lol.

Why do people call Romo a rHomo? Honestly? The dude is not cocky or stupid and he's definitely humble. Every interview he has he just says he and the team need to get better. I mean is it just because of his name?

Pretty much.. But now since it bothers you we will continue to do it. Also, before this ONE playoff game that he won he used to come across as a big sissy in big games. Crying on the field after the botched FG, wincing like a little girl seemingly every time he got hit. The name is just icing on the cake.

Pretty much.. But now since it bothers you we will continue to do it. Also, before this ONE playoff game that he won he used to come across as a big sissy in big games. Crying on the field after the botched FG, wincing like a little girl seemingly every time he got hit. The name is just icing on the cake.

No it doesn't bother me, I've always just wanted to know. I don't think he's ever really cried, but he's definitely looked disappointed. Who wouldn't? It shows that he cares. And the guy is just about as tough as anyone at the QB position when it comes to getting hit. The word works better with a guy like Tebow who actually does cry in front of the whole world.

The Cowboys, in those 2 weeks, played one of the best football I've seen in the past years. I don't see a single flaw in their team, apart from an inconsistent Roy Williams, and the struggles they have covering TEs.

Don't want them to win the SB AT ALL though. But they are a damn good football team (and very, very lucky injury-wise, like in 07).

If anyone is a rHomo, it's that one QB who plays air guitar like a bipolar maniac before playoff games! :lol:

But thanks for the compliment though lol.

People who hate the Cowboys also used to call Troy Aikman gay, even though everyone saw first hand that Aikman was a tough SOB...it's just banter, what are you expecting?

props to the boys.....i called that game pretty damn close. i said 35-17 Dallas.

now i want a cookie.

props to the boys.....i called that game pretty damn close. i said 35-17 Dallas.

now i want a cookie.

you did call it!

No it doesn't bother me, I've always just wanted to know. I don't think he's ever really cried, but he's definitely looked disappointed. Who wouldn't? It shows that he cares. And the guy is just about as tough as anyone at the QB position when it comes to getting hit. The word works better with a guy like Tebow who actually does cry in front of the whole world.

I'll agree with you on Tebow. Other than that it's just Eagles fans talkin trash. There are some BAD names out there for McNabb too that don't really hold any water. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone refer to him as McNugget on here before. WTF?