Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBENT87

Congratulations/props to the Cowgirls fans

People who hate the Cowboys also used to call Troy Aikman gay, even though everyone saw first hand that Aikman was a tough SOB...it's just banter, what are you expecting?

In all fairness, those people calling him gay could have been right. There was plenty of speculation around it for some time and people telling him to come out of the closet or like Brandon Lloyd calling him a "queer" on radio. Lol, I couldn't believe that.

In all fairness, those people calling him gay could have been right. There was plenty of speculation around it for some time and people telling him to come out of the closet or like Brandon Lloyd calling him a "queer" on radio. Lol, I couldn't believe that.

Skip Bayless made that ish up from scratch to sell his book, period. Skip actually used to be a journalist and was well respected, the fact that it he started that rumor pretty much ruined his journalism career, since he could not name a single source when pressed on the issue. I could care less if Aikman was gay or not either, he helped us win 3 rings, he could blow his bf on the sideline for all I care, but that rumr is simply not true.

Why do people call Romo a rHomo? Honestly? The dude is not cocky or stupid and he's definitely humble. Every interview he has he just says he and the team need to get better. I mean is it just because of his name?

If anyone is a rHomo, it's that one QB who plays air guitar like a bipolar maniac before playoff games! :lol:

But thanks for the compliment though lol.

Seperating Romo from the team he plays for, he seems like a cool guy. If he played for any other team not in the NFCE, I might actually like the guy as a player. Emmitt Smith was someone I respected as a player, but I just could not "like" him as a player for Dallas.

Seperating Romo from the team he plays for, he seems like a cool guy. If he played for any other team not in the NFCE, I might actually like the guy as a player. Emmitt Smith was someone I respected as a player, but I just could not "like" him as a player for Dallas.

I'm sure many NFCE fans would love to chill out with Mcnabb too, he seems like a trip, but he's defnitely easy to resent as an Eagles fan. Same goes for Eli, I'm sure many NFCE fans would love to introduce him to their grandma and do some hobnobbin' but he's also an easy target as an opposing player's QB. Same goes for Romo...

Not even gonna mention Jason Cambell, poor bastid.

props to the boys.....i called that game pretty damn close. i said 35-17 Dallas.

now i want a cookie.

I called 24-13 Dallas. My 2 and 3 were both 1 number off, so I consider myself close. :lol:

I'm sure many NFCE fans would love to chill out with Mcnabb too, he seems like a trip, but he's defnitely easy to resent as an Eagles fan. Same goes for Eli, I'm sure many NFCE fans would love to introduce him to their grandma and do some hobnobbin' but he's also an easy target as an opposing player's QB. Same goes for Romo...

Not even gonna mention Jason Cambell, poor bastid.

Agree on McNabb. Sometimes I wish he'd just STFU. And I'm not enraged by his pregame dance like most fans are. I'm fine with McNabb being a goof before a game. If that helps keep him loose, so be it. I just wish he would back it up on the field.

Agree on McNabb. Sometimes I wish he'd just STFU. And I'm not enraged by his pregame dance like most fans are. I'm fine with McNabb being a goof before a game. If that helps keep him loose, so be it. I just wish he would back it up on the field.

I wouldn't be comfortable with him being my QB to be honest. There's just something about the QB position, you need to kind of be the chief of the team, you need to look the part, carry yourself like a friggin man. A goofball QB? I'd hate it if one was leading my team...but that's just me.

I wouldn't be comfortable with him being my QB to be honest. There's just something about the QB position, you need to kind of be the chief of the team, you need to look the part, carry yourself like a friggin man. A goofball QB? I'd hate it if one was leading my team...but that's just me.

I understand he's not everyone's cup of tea. Whatever keeps one relaxed is fine by me. I care about play on the field much more, and sadly, his pregame dance is the last thing he ever did that made me smile.

I was on the fence somewhat, but I'm finally ready to move in a different direction.

Emmitt Smith is a huge a-hole

although i'll be pulling for anybody but Dallas the rest of the way, i gotta give you guys props for what you've done so far.

although i'll be pulling for anybody but Dallas the rest of the way, i gotta give you guys props for what you've done so far.

...your team is GOOD. I just hate your fat "head coach" and your psycho team owner. And most of your fans. Your running backs/running game is awesome though. If your starting QB wasn't such a rhomo and your fanbase wasn't 90% full of bandwagoners, I would consider cheering for you guys the rest of the way.

I'll admit that Dallas is better than our team this year, but now way would I wish them luck the rest of the way. Go Vikings.

I don't think he's ever really cried, but he's definitely looked disappointed. Who wouldn't? It shows that he cares. And the guy is just about as tough as anyone at the QB position when it comes to getting hit. The word works better with a guy like Tebow who actually does cry in front of the whole world.

Romo cried. with tears and all. He cried. It's okay if you ask me. Football is an emotional game, if you're in it to win. I think he is and can respect him for that.

But all that humility stuff that another poster talked about, I don't buy it. It looks to me like he's just trying to be PC. There's an underlying smirk all the time.

Romo cried. with tears and all. He cried. It's okay if you ask me. Football is an emotional game, if you're in it to win. I think he is and can respect him for that.

But all that humility stuff that another poster talked about, I don't buy it. It looks to me like he's just trying to be PC. There's an underlying smirk all the time.

i don't mind the players crying, I've seen Dawkins do it, Michael Irvin and many other HOF type guys do it. It usally means you want to win more than anything.

screw them, go vikes

yo, I'm not slamming you, because I did not think Dallas would make the playoffs this year myself, but you have some predictions this year about how Dallas and Romo would do, and Dallas has far exceeded them. Has this changed your mind about how good Romo or Dallas is as a team?

This game should be like the Baltimore game against Minnesota but the score will be turned around. Look at Flacco's stats:

28/43 385yds 2TD 0INT

Comparing two games usually means nothing, but if Garrett calls a great game, Romo should have similar stats, but with less attempts/completions. I mean Flacco destroyed them. Maybe the Vikings went in prevent defense when they were up big, but still. There are obvious holes on that defense and they just need to beat Favre around and get some big plays on offense through Felix and Austin and I think they could pull it out.

Vikings are 8-0 at home but against Chi, Det, G.B, Cin, Balt, Sea, S.F, NYG.

Cincinnatti was in a slump after losing to Oakland and barely beating Cle and Det. And Baltimore was still figuring things out. The others aren't so great except for that Green Bay game. So we'll see what happens!

yo, I'm not slamming you, because I did not think Dallas would make the playoffs this year myself, but you have some predictions this year about how Dallas and Romo would do, and Dallas has far exceeded them. Has this changed your mind about how good Romo or Dallas is as a team?

it has...i never ripped romo, as much as the team...i really didnt think they would come together as well as they did...very impressive...thier defense is close to great...that being said, i hope the vikes kick thier a5s

i don't mind the players crying, I've seen Dawkins do it, Michael Irvin and many other HOF type guys do it. It usally means you want to win more than anything.

exactly my point. I don't fault him for it.

They still suck. We just suck more. :P