Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mariedior82

Eagles fans in Utah?!

Are there any Eagles fans in Utah on here? I found a thread from 2006, nothing recent. My husband and I moved here from VA 2 years ago and haven't met ANY!! Come on Utahns, speak up!!

Fly Eagles Fly!! :-D

Are there any Eagles fans in Utah on here? I found a thread from 2006, nothing recent. My husband and I moved here from VA 2 years ago and haven't met ANY!! Come on Utahns, speak up!!

Fly Eagles Fly!! :-D

are you Military?

Eagle_smiley.jpg I live in Tooele utah and have been an eagles fan as long as I can remember. It is strange you have not seen any I see people boasting eagles all the time. I have about three in my neighborhood. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Jason

Utah eagles fans need to get together this sunday for the playoffs... well and every other game till the super bowl!!!

If Ilse is gonna be there, I will drive up from Las Vegas to attend.

Ha ha. Okay, seriously, let's start a meet up for Eagles games that will be televised! I can't wait for this season! :)

I live in West Jordan and bleed Eagles green...

We have the ticket and all Eagles fans are always welcome here to watch the games!!!

GO EAGLES!!!

Can you even BELIEVE the Eagles this offseason??

Ha ha. Okay, seriously, let's start a meet up for Eagles games that will be televised! I can't wait for this season! :)

So where are we all going to watch the game next sunday??? Somebody hit me up and let get some Eagles fans together

Can you even BELIEVE the Eagles this offseason??

Freaking awesome offseason. Its funny because I see Eagles stickers on tons of cars now when before you would only see them on a few...Im stoked for this season man, great feeling about this team

Hey Eagles fans in Utah, there is a bar off 90th south and I-15 on the east side and their sign says "home of the dallas cowboys". I think we need to go take that hunk of shet over sunday night. Let me know if you want to go shut these losers up.