Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jinks

Any Eagles/Philadelphia sport bars in VA Beach area?

Just moved to the area, and other than Shorebreakers, I dont know of any good sport bars. Ideally, I'd like to find a bar with mostly philly fans.

Just moved to the area, and other than Shorebreakers, I dont know of any good sport bars. Ideally, I'd like to find a bar with mostly philly fans.

Get quite a few in Ikes on Northampton Blvd. Also, Grace St. Grill might still close his shop to all but Eagles fans during games.

Grace St. Grill is out by the Scope in Norfolk.

Grace St. Grill in Norfolk is the only Eagles related place I can think of. Come up Boush St. from Nautilus/USS Wisconsin, pass Brambleton and Grace St. is on the left. Nice little place, good food.

edit...coming from VA Beach take 264 to Brambleton and take that up to Boush.

Get quite a few in Ikes on Northampton Blvd. Also, Grace St. Grill might still close his shop to all but Eagles fans during games.

Grace St. Grill is out by the Scope in Norfolk.

:lol: Ike's! That is where we ended up for my bro n law's bachelor party. Good times.

Hey folks,

My girlfriend is moving to Norfolk, VA. I'll be visiting weekends. Where do Eagles fans in that area gather? Thanks in advance.

Hey folks,

My girlfriend is moving to Norfolk, VA. I'll be visiting weekends. Where do Eagles fans in that area gather? Thanks in advance.

Roger Brown's in Downtown Portsmouth,VA. on High St. Very nice laid back setting with enthusiastic crowds

And Portsmouth
I didn't include Portsmouth since you had already mentioned them but yeah, what about Portsmouth? At least their strippers can actually strip.

I didn't include Portsmouth since you had already mentioned them but yeah, what about Portsmouth? At least their strippers can actually strip.

:D

Thanks for the responses, guys. Can we narrow it down a bit? Where is your first choice to watch the Birds in that area?

P.S. VBE, love your vids, man.

Thanks for the responses, guys. Can we narrow it down a bit? Where is your first choice to watch the Birds in that area?

Thanks.

I think some people used to meet up at Jillian's in Norfolk (at Waterside) and some others used to meet up at AJ Gators in Norfolk I believe. I have no idea if anyone still goes to those locations, that's been several years ago that people were talking about those locations.

Roger Brown's in downtown Portsmouth on High Str......... Jillians is closed and moved to Chesapeake...AJ Gators are everywhere and their small.....Roger Brown's is named after ex-Detroit Lion Roger Brown.....who is from the area. It is a real nice atmosphere....all I can say is get there early on Sunday...if you want a booth seat.

Roger Brown's in downtown Portsmouth on High Str......... Jillians is closed and moved to Chesapeake...AJ Gators are everywhere and their small.....Roger Brown's is named after ex-Detroit Lion Roger Brown.....who is from the area. It is a real nice atmosphere....all I can say is get there early on Sunday...if you want a booth seat.

Nice. Thanks. That will be our spot then. I was down there this weekend and was surprised at how many Birds fans are in that area. Relocated for the Navy, I suppose?

the address is 217 Grace Street...757-636-7375 ...www.gracestreetgrill.com

My son, who posted this, forgot that I sold the shop......i wanted to keep it going but just couldnt do it...

Just heard on the radio that Jillian's has moved from Waterside in Norfolk to Greenbriar Mall in Chesapeake. Greenbriar is a heck of a lot easer to get to and no paying for parking either.

Just heard on the radio that Jillian's has moved from Waterside in Norfolk to Greenbriar Mall in Chesapeake. Greenbriar is a heck of a lot easer to get to and no paying for parking either.

there's a group on meetup.com that, um, meets up at the Greene Turtle at Greenbrier Mall. It's basically on the opposite side of the mall where Jillian's is. It's kind of small'ish, went there one time and it was okay. Thinking about checking out Jillian's this Sunday.

there's a group on meetup.com that, um, meets up at the Greene Turtle at Greenbrier Mall. It's basically on the opposite side of the mall where Jillian's is. It's kind of small'ish, went there one time and it was okay. Thinking about checking out Jillian's this Sunday.

Is it in the mall?

Is it in the mall?

yeah, it's to the right of the mall entrance between Sears and Macy's on the upper level. For tonight they're having it at the Cinema Cafe instead.

yeah, it's to the right of the mall entrance between Sears and Macy's on the upper level. For tonight they're having it at the Cinema Cafe instead.

Ok, I know where you're talking about. It used to be some restaurant a while ago. I don't actually go to the mall much anymore so it's been a while. In fact, the only reason I usually go up there now is to get some Sbarro pizza.

AJ Gators at

5218 fairfield shopping center

Virginia Beach Va 23464

Is where the Hampton roads Philadelphia sports club meets every Eagles Game. The Eagles fans have their own room. It's nice come out and check us out!