Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JPL0720

Moving To Tucson

I am moving to Tucson in a few months (Oro Valley) area. Are there any good bars where a lot of Eagle fans hang out?

There's nothing like hanging out with a bunch of fans watchin' the game on a Sunday afternoon.

jay

I am moving to Tucson in a few months (Oro Valley) area. Are there any good bars where a lot of Eagle fans hang out?

There's nothing like hanging out with a bunch of fans watchin' the game on a Sunday afternoon.

jay

I went to U of Arizona for my 1st 2 yrs of college - That's in Tucson. I watched the Phillies 93 World Series at a bar called Phladelphia Mike's. That's probably an Eagles bar as well.

Sucks for you, Tucson is a dump. Anyway, if you feel like making a drive there's an awesome Eagles bar in Scottsdale. It's called the Upper Deck Grill and the Desert Eagles Nest meets there. Good times.

jay

Hey I am living in Tucson. It is not a dump but it is definitely a college town. Oro Valley is more or less the retirement villa of the city. I moved out here with my parents since my dad was in the Air force. Went to the U of A.

As an Eagle fan we do not really have any Eagles or phillies bars out here. Mostly dbag Cowboy fans, Packers, Raiders and Broncos fans. I usually go to Touchdowns to watch the games or drive up to Phoenix to watch at Upper Deck Grill.

Hey I am living in Tucson. It is not a dump but it is definitely a college town. Oro Valley is more or less the retirement villa of the city. I moved out here with my parents since my dad was in the Air force. Went to the U of A.

As an Eagle fan we do not really have any Eagles or phillies bars out here. Mostly dbag Cowboy fans, Packers, Raiders and Broncos fans. I usually go to Touchdowns to watch the games or drive up to Phoenix to watch at Upper Deck Grill.

Hopefully I will be out there by late spring. Maybe we can take over a damn bar on Sundays and turn it into a Eagle's Nest. My daughter manages a bar and wants to buy one. I will keep you informed. My thoughts: Daddy's Money = Eagles Bar! :lol:

Hopefully I will be out there by late spring. Maybe we can take over a damn bar on Sundays and turn it into a Eagle's Nest. My daughter manages a bar and wants to buy one. I will keep you informed. My thoughts: Daddy's Money = Eagles Bar! :lol:

Definitely do. I would be thrilled if your daughter opened a eagles bar out here in Tucson. I'd be there for every game!...FYI when you get here go to Guadalajara Grill. Best Mexican food in Tucson. Also, if your drunk and it is like 2-3am go to Nicos. Both are legit.

The north side of Tucson is decent, but in my opinion Tucson is a dump. The roads are narrow and cracked, they get flooded all the time, there are no sidewalks, etc. Downtown is full of dirty hippies. Some people dig that stuff, others do not. I personally do not, but I will agree, the North side (Oro Valley area) is nice.

jay

Be careful Just dont get caught up like Tony and Mary Estell Hannah did in Dan Fogelbergs song Tuscon Arizona (gazette)

The Depot Bar and Grill

3501 E Fort Lowell Rd

Tucson, Arizona

The Desert Eagles Nest apparently now has a Tucson chapter.