Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigblackeagle

Hope to see yall in Jacksonville!

I hope we pack the stadium on September 26th! I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, so we can show the Jaguar fans how to really support

your favorite team. I went to the Thursday night game with the Jags vs. Colts and I literally had to help them cheer for their own team, because even at the most crucial moments of the game, it was a pretty dismal response by their fans. I work downtown on Adams street ( a few blocks from the stadium, so I looking for some spots where we can have a serious GREENGATE PARTY!!!!! We have a lot of Eagles fans down here already!

I hope we pack the stadium on September 26th! I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, so we can show the Jaguar fans how to really support

your favorite team. I went to the Thursday night game with the Jags vs. Colts and I literally had to help them cheer for their own team, because even at the most crucial moments of the game, it was a pretty dismal response by their fans. I work downtown on Adams street ( a few blocks from the stadium, so I looking for some spots where we can have a serious GREENGATE PARTY!!!!! We have a lot of Eagles fans down here already!

Didn't we show them how we support the Eagles during the Super Bowl?

Just bought 35 tickets for all of us coming up from Orlando. Cant wait

Just a heads up the Jaguars are selling their group seats now if you get get 10 or more to go with you. You even save money on the seats compared to when they are released to the public later

count us in! Meand wifey got married and went to eagles/Jak tgame for our honeymoonn.

WSuperbowl-We were thre with 1ook eagles fans,priceless wish we won though. Road trip in our itinerary and this time we win!!!Joe the mailman

I plan on going. If anyone is selling tix from their block please let me know.

Planning on making the short trip to JAX with an Eagles fan buddy of mine - if anyone has 2 tickets in a group with other Eagles fans at a reasonable price, please drop me a line!

i'll be in section 410 row d. anyone in this section?

I'll probably be in your "area" my friends are too cheap to buy anything better.

Hows the view from the nose bleeds? Decent?

Not only am I attending my first regular season Eagles game ever on September 26th, but I'm trying to do it in style. I'm trying to plan a Eagles Party at this great new restaurant downtown. Wanted to know if anyone is interested. Been trying to get up with PhillyTailgate.com. Hoping we take over the stadium- the Jags fans are no where near as passionate as we are. So who's in? Any suggestions are welcomed!!!!

big black

:D I'm cracking up with you!!! I've actually had that name on here for a few years!. It was a self fulfilling prophecy in that I now have a

big black GUT!!!!!! ( I was skinny when I first joined this site)

eagle? :roll:

Not only am I attending my first regular season Eagles game ever on September 26th, but I'm trying to do it in style. I'm trying to plan a Eagles Party at this great new restaurant downtown. Wanted to know if anyone is interested. Been trying to get up with PhillyTailgate.com. Hoping we take over the stadium- the Jags fans are no where near as passionate as we are. So who's in? Any suggestions are welcomed!!!!

I'm moving from Philly to Savannah very soon. $$$ is tight, but hit me up with details. Maybe I can make the restaurant part!