Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigblackeagle

Hope to see yall in Jacksonville!

I'm moving from Philly to Savannah very soon. $$$ is tight, but hit me up with details. Maybe I can make the restaurant part!

Cool used to live in Savannah. Email me at deeterrell72@yahoo.com. That goes for anyone else interested...

Me and my whole family (over 20 people) are doing the Tailgate Russ thing, going with over two hundred fans it is going to be intense. So Yeah, Ill be there, which restaurant you talkin about, I live in St. augustine So I cant wait

single game tickets went on sale the other day for anyone who's interested.

there should be plenty of tickets available in the parking lot if not the actual ticket office itself.

There really isn't a bad seat in the place. I sat in the nosebleeds during the Super Bowl and although it's far away from the field it was at least a direct view.

I also went to a Gator Bowl game and sat in the east club seats. Now those were nice.

Going to JAX as well....last time there was for the SB....had fun the whole week (rain and all) except for the last 5 minutes of the game......it made me sick to my stomach (no pun intended!).

3 1/2 hr drive from Tampa....hope to see LOTS of green shirts on the streets, in the restaurants/bars, and in EverBank Stadium!

you're going to see bus loads of people heading up there from points south.

i know at least 50 people who are going from volusia county not to mention a bunch coming down from the delval.

I wonder if we would find out which hotel they are staying at...I would love to be there when they arrive to cheer them on...but I have no idea how to find out that information.

I am planning on heading down for the game. I plan to reserve my hotel room this week. Are most Eagles fans staying at any particular hotel? I want to make sure I don't miss the partying. My last Eagles trip was the famous Miami trip years ago. Had a ball.

What time and place is everyone tailgating? I saw on phillytailgate.com that their thing starts at 12..I think I am going to do that (I am not renting a car..so that would be best), but I want to be there earlier. I have never been to Jacksonville, so I am not sure of their set up.

Can anyone local to Jax Beach tell me where Eagles fans will gather for Saturday night and Sunday morning? Is there an "Eagles" bar anywhere on the Beach strip?. In 2005 I spent a lot of time at Bob Marlins on A1A... 200 crazy Eagles fans, but Ive heard its gone..poof! Where do local Eagles fans hang now?

Driving from Clearwater. Thanks!

Eagle's stayed Marriott Sawgrass for Super Bowl. Me thinks they will be at the Hyatt at least hope so as that is where we will be. Additionally the place to hang as those who went to Super Bowl know is The Landing. We will be there Saturday evening. Loads of bars directly on the St. John's River. Hope Saturday night is filled with Eagle green. See you there.

I would like to know if anybody will have tailgating outside the stadium and details PM me please ,coming from SC to jacksonville ,my first ever game of the eagles also looking for items from philly!!! let me know me and my wife will be there

50+ coming up from Tampa in Style... Hummer Limo style B-) We will be tailgating at Cabana number 9 right outside of the stadium.