Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigblackeagle

Hope to see yall in Jacksonville!

I would like to know if anybody will have tailgating outside the stadium and details PM me please ,coming from SC to jacksonville ,my first ever game of the eagles also looking for items from philly!!! let me know me and my wife will be there

There is a parking lot across from stadium. You can buy parking passes ahead of time at http://tailgatersparking.com/

Probably a good mix of Philly and Jags tailgates (or as they call here in Jax Tealgating - how stupid)

Coming down From Canada for this game....Could not be more excited. It's my second game but my wife and 5 yr olds first. We are sitting in 131 row A!!! right on the side of the endzone/goalline front row.

Somebody else had asked what tunnel they come out of and I'm curious myself, also which end of the field will they warm up on.

UNfortunately I won't be able to join in on any of the pregame drinking festivities because i have my boy with me but I'm gonna go check out the tailgating because I've never witnessed it first hand. My first game was in Minnesota and their fans were absolutely pathetic as well.

Somebody else had asked what tunnel they come out of and I'm curious myself, also which end of the field will they warm up on.

I think they use the tunnel near section 113. I also heard they warm up toward the endzone 148.

Hi! FYI: Here's the latest on Jaguars tickets for Week 3 (Sept. 26) vs. Eagles: According to the Jaguars ticket tracker, as of Monday night the team has 1,667 general bowl tickets to sell to avoid a television blackout for Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles. For ticket information call (904) 633-2000 or go to www.jaguars.com. Reference: http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/426946/francine-king/2010-09-20/heres-latest-jaguars-tickets-week-3-sept-26-vs-eagles-0 No association, usual disclaimers.

Be neat to see more EAGLES fans at the game than Jaq fans! :D

Going to JAX as well....last time there was for the SB....had fun the whole week (rain and all) except for the last 5 minutes of the game......it made me sick to my stomach (no pun intended!).

3 1/2 hr drive from Tampa....hope to see LOTS of green shirts on the streets, in the restaurants/bars, and in EverBank Stadium!

Hey Man Hit me up if you want to convoy up there. Clearwater on the way.

A buddy and I are driving up from Titusville!

Section 106, row A - right next to the home team tunnel. I bought them from a guy who is a season ticket holder, and can't make it to this game. I'm going to be SURROUNDED by Jags fans, but plan on being louder than all of them!

Anyone else close!?

Live in Jax, gonna be sitting in section 202. Big ridiculous Eagles hard hat on - the same one I wore in '05 at the Marriott when I got on the news. Party on. Go Birds.

Great game, tons of eagles fans. we all laughed at the stupid first thing then they did, then used it everytime we got a sack. If you were in row 219/218, thanks for the great time.

Just out of curiosity...does anyone know which hotel they stayed at? Marriott Sawgrass?

I had a great time with all of the Eagles fans. The people who work at the hotel stayed at said that she has never seen so much team spirit.