Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhazi

Celek in Cincinnati

Callin' all Eagles fans in Cincinnati and neighboring areas!!! This is a preliminary call to arms. Let it be known that the almighty Eagles are coming to town during preseason to battle the AFC North Champion Bengals (who had a good draft). It will be a test for both starters and roster challengers.

This is a great opportunity to watch an NFL game at preseason $$$. Let's get a tailgate together! Let's go to Celek's bar!!!

It's called Game On. It's in cheviot near La Salle high school where Brent Celek played football. The address is 5880 Cheviot rd. The phone number is 385-9999. They have a party room with a projection television dedicated to all the Eagles Games. Amazing! It's like a dream come true for the Eagles Nation. Spread the word... let's really make an Eagles Fan impression. It will be great to watch the games with other Eagles fans.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Soaring in Cincinnati

Callin' all Eagles fans in Cincinnati and neighboring areas!!! This is a preliminary call to arms. Let it be known that the almighty Eagles are coming to town during preseason to battle the AFC North Champion Bengals (who had a good draft). It will be a test for both starters and roster challengers.

This is a great opportunity to watch an NFL game at preseason $$$. Let's get a tailgate together! Let's go to Celek's bar!!!

It's called Game On. It's in cheviot near La Salle high school where Brent Celek played football. The address is 5880 Cheviot rd. The phone number is 385-9999. They have a party room with a projection television dedicated to all the Eagles Games. Amazing! It's like a dream come true for the Eagles Nation. Spread the word... let's really make an Eagles Fan impression. It will be great to watch the games with other Eagles fans.

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Soaring in Cincinnati

I was there when the Eagles came to town 2 years ago, and had a BLAST!! The bar has a great atmosphere and the family is VERY welcoming. I encourage all Cincy Eagle fans to come show their support.

iluvhugh

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Soaring in Cincinnati

Sounds Great, I would love to hang with fellow Eagels fans!!

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Soaring in Cincinnati

I live in Columbus and have been meaning to get down there to watch an Eagles game for two years now! My cousin and I will try to make it down there for this game.

Rhazi, Thanks for the shout out for Game On. Waiting until we are alittle closer to find out Brent's schedule. Not sure how their time will be for a late nite preseason game (if they will come in thursday). Will try my best to see if he can make it to the bar for a short time. Will just have to wait and see.

To all that are following this thread,

I plan to go to Game On Thursday Night in my Midnight Green to feel the Pulse. A burger, a brew and soak in the Eagles atmosphere. The Celeks are a very warm and welcoming family. Hope to see you there.

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpg

Nobody is going to the game?

To all that are following this thread,

I plan to go to Game On Thursday Night in my Midnight Green to feel the Pulse. A burger, a brew and soak in the Eagles atmosphere. The Celeks are a very warm and welcoming family. Hope to see you there.

Nobody is going to the game?

You bet, Brother! In midnight green!!!

Tasty reuben and fries at Game On. No players (flew in late and early meetings/curfew), but caught up with Eagles fans.

Looking forward to game tomorrow and hope to see some tail-gaters.

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpg

Tasty reuben and fries at Game On. No players (flew in late and early meetings/curfew), but caught up with Eagles fans.

Looking forward to game tomorrow and hope to see some tail-gaters.

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpg

Me and my cousin are on our way now from Dayton! We'll be wearing desean and stew beef Jerseys!

Never thought to myself the game would be blacked out in cincy before I drove down. How do you not sell out out a game after winning your division last year? Pretty nice digs though. I felt right at home over where they have the eagles stuff hanging up. That picture of celek and Bradley as rookies is hilarious! I will try to make it back down some time this season if they're gonna be some bird fans there.