gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Ever notice that these 'problem' players have one thing in common?

Owens

Ocho-Cinco

Haynesworth

All three have o in their names.

I win. :flex:

Owens

Ocho-Cinco

Haynesworth

When was OchoCinco ever a problem player?

quick overview on albert.

Its funny now that he's gone, all of the coaches and players grow a pair. Everyone hates the guy, the coaches say he didn't like the 4-3 last season, and he hates the 3-4 too. he only wants to play in one specific spot on 3rd downs. All the trash is coming out about him. He doesn't practice hard, he talks back to coaches, a LARGE majority of the players don't like him and are glad he's gone.

I mean, I don't know if haynesworth is stupid but the redskins will only give him 40 million dollars out of the 100 million. What other team will give him that type of contract and let him just play certain plays in a game? Even if he finds another team to take him they won't be able to coach the guy because he just doesn't like to be told what to do. The titans are the only team I can see the guy actually give back to the team.

I'm just happy its all over

As long as we are rebuilding why not switch the defensive scheme.

Because if it's not broken, you don't fix it. The defense was one of the best in the league last year ... why mess with that? Keep the defense as is & focus on the offense. They'd have been contenders much sooner.

a LARGE majority of the players don't like him and are glad he's gone.

I think the second statement essentially translates as the first statement.

Because if it's not broken, you don't fix it. The defense was one of the best in the league last year ... why mess with that? Keep the defense as is & focus on the offense. They'd have been contenders much sooner.

They were a good defense but not great. They gave up long drives a lot and never produced a lot of takeaways.

! FAT ALBERT - NEWS ALERT !

Fat Albert is having a press conference at his house this morning. Evidently he's working out to show off his physique by doing sit-ups (I mean trying to do a sit-up)

His agent is yelling next question to the press!

Helicopters are flying all over the neighborhood - it's complete mayhem.

Owens

Ocho-Cinco

Haynesworth

they all have an O in their name? :unsure:

quick overview on albert.

Its funny now that he's gone, all of the coaches and players grow a pair. Everyone hates the guy, the coaches say he didn't like the 4-3 last season, and he hates the 3-4 too. he only wants to play in one specific spot on 3rd downs. All the trash is coming out about him. He doesn't practice hard, he talks back to coaches, a LARGE majority of the players don't like him and are glad he's gone.

I mean, I don't know if haynesworth is stupid but the redskins will only give him 40 million dollars out of the 100 million. What other team will give him that type of contract and let him just play certain plays in a game? Even if he finds another team to take him they won't be able to coach the guy because he just doesn't like to be told what to do. The titans are the only team I can see the guy actually give back to the team.

Except for the continual talking about it. It's not going to really be over until he signs with another team/arbitration settlement - whichever comes later.

The most important thing is to maintain continuity, put the systems in place and draft/sign players that fit our system.

So the most important thing are the things that Snyder has continually failed to do during his time as owner of the Skins.

So the most important thing are the things that Snyder has continually failed to do during his time as owner of the Skins.

Yes. Hopefully that ends with Shanahan.

! FAT ALBERT - NEWS ALERT !

Fat Albert is having a press conference at his house this morning. Evidently he's working out to show off his physique by doing sit-ups (I mean trying to do a sit-up) His agent is yelling next question to the press!

Helicopters are flying all over the neighborhood - it's complete mayhem.

:lol:

Man, that would have been a pointless game if the skins won.

Torain and Mcnabb had good games but I'm glad the skins lost. Its pointless to win now.

Torain annihilated that Bucs D and Donny even led a 4th quarter drive that ended in a TD. :o

Too bad they couldn't catch a break, seems like too much stuff went wrong for them today...tough break.

That whole game basically summarizes the redskins season. Get close but fall short due to wacky things.

the offense looks completely different with Torain in as RB.

He's a keeper.

Can you believe the kicking game today??? Three messed up plays in one game.

the offense looks completely different with Torain in as RB.

He's a keeper.

Can you believe the kicking game today??? Three messed up plays in one game.

And the special teams fumble by Chris Wilson. Special Teams really lost us this game today.

And the special teams fumble by Chris Wilson. Special Teams really lost us this game today.

We had plenty of opportunities to win, that game should have been a blowout by the redskins but its just the same old story for us.

Update: Redskins suck.

Redskins......3 superbowls

Cowboys.....5 superbowls

Giants..... 3 Superbowls

EAGLES..........................................................................

........zero :groovy:

Its doesn't matter how the season goes, you can always fall on that simple fact.