gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Well out all this mess at least I can say we have a legit coach.

Dallas fans got owned even though they won....lol

Dallas fans are going nuts because Rex kicked their "talented" team.

:roll:

Where are you guys now? Trash talking all week and all you guys did was give up draft position, while getting owned by Rex freaking grossman.

Nice....

BWAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

Really?

This is how pathetic your franchise and fans are. You are actually gloating after a loss.

Dallas started 1-7 and is going to finish the season with more wins than the pathetic franchise in D.C. Draft position does not matter with the Redskins. You have lead the nfc east in top draft picks for the past 2 decades and it still doesn't matter. You're the LA Clippers of football. You have no hope.

My additions in caps

Well out all this mess at least I can say we have a legit coach, THE WAY WE LOST THAT GAME TODAY BY ONLY 3 INSTEAD OF THE 30 WE HAVE BEEN LOSING BY SHOWS TOUGHNESS, GREAT JOB COACH, LOSE RESPECTABLY

Dallas fans got owned even though they won....lol, (THIS IS BAD ENOUGH, NOTHING NEEDED TO ADD)

Dallas fans are going nuts because Rex kicked their "talented" team THAT HAD A WORSE RECORD THAN US BEFORE THIS GAME

Where are you guys now? Trash talking all week and all you guys did was WIN THE GAME, while getting owned by Rex freaking grossman.

Nice....

BWAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

Really?

This is how pathetic your franchise and fans are. You are actually gloating after a loss.

Dallas started 1-7 and is going to finish the season with more wins than the pathetic franchise in D.C. Draft position does not matter with the Redskins. You have lead the nfc east in top draft picks for the past 2 decades and it still doesn't matter. You're the LA Clippers of football. You have no hope.

My additions in caps

Redskin fans are suffering from battered wife syndrome. Even when they almost come back to win (almost kicked out the wife beating husband forever, but he comes back anyway), it's a victory.

Current, and future generations have to suffer because Jack Kent Cooke signed a deal with the devil for twelve great years of football. Jack Kent Cooke didn't get to see his "dream stadium" (which is a 1976 Meadowlands knock-off...how original) built to it's completion. He died five months before opening day, that was a clue to the future.

The Redskin fans that come from Virginia, and places further south have this Confederate Civil War vibe about them. They are loyal to the ownership/coaching staff to the very end. It takes them longer to realize they've been screwed. Daniel Snyder has tested many of the "Proud and Loyal Fan" old banner fans from RFK to their core. Yet some some poor soul in Front Royal, VA was still a proud and loyal fan to Jim Zorn before he was fired as per Extremeskins.com. I just love it!

I think we can all agree that the Redskins have the most pathetic fanbase in america. No matter how much their team sucks, they still love them like they're the greatest. I heard a Redskins fan call in to wip after they got whooped by us on monday night and he said, "well, the Redskins did that in a super bowl with Doug Williams, how about that!" and the host said, "that's great, but it was 20 years ago and it wasn't against the eagles so let it die"

:lol: :lol:

I would've liked to put more into words but I though the Redskins fans would understand the smiley faces more.

LOL @ the thread over on ES pretty much dissing Djax. The skins are the LAST fanbase that should be bashing ANY teams wr's.. The skins dont have a WR that would even start for the eagles or any other NFC east team for that matter.

Moss wouldnt start over Djax or maclin. I wouldnt even start him over Avant at this point. Moss drops the ball as much as he catches it.

Moss wouldnt start over Smith/ Nicks.

Moss wouldnt start over Austin or Bryant (when healthy).

I think we can all agree that the Redskins have the most pathetic fanbase in america. No matter how much their team sucks, they still love them like they're the greatest. I heard a Redskins fan call in to wip after they got whooped by us on monday night and he said, "well, the Redskins did that in a super bowl with Doug Williams, how about that!" and the host said, "that's great, but it was 20 years ago and it wasn't against the eagles so let it die"

:lol: :lol:

I would've liked to put more into words but I though the Redskins fans would understand the smiley faces more.

The thing that most Eagles fans in PA don't realize, because they don't interact with real skins fans, is that skins fans know NOTHING about the NFL if it doesn't involve the skins. The obvious caveat here is if they play fantasy football. But for those skins fans that don't play, they can't name more than two players on any other team. That includes ther other NFC East teams. The skins fans are disgrace to the NFL fans everywhere. And what makes it even funnier is that they just keep on opening up their wallets to their arse clown owner.

The thing that most Eagles fans in PA don't realize, because they don't interact with real skins fans, is that skins fans know NOTHING about the NFL if it doesn't involve the skins. The obvious caveat here is if they play fantasy football. But for those skins fans that don't play, they can't name more than two players on any other team. That includes ther other NFC East teams. The skins fans are disgrace to the NFL fans everywhere. And what makes it even funnier is that they just keep on opening up their wallets to their arse clown owner.

Ehh. I dis agree. There are a lot of skins fans that know a lot about football. Every fan base has the fans that only know star players on there team and nothing more. I know there are eagles fans like that. If people came on here and read TATE and tried to base the fan base off of that forum alone then the Eagles fan base would be considered a joke.

Ehh. I dis agree. There are a lot of skins fans that know a lot about football. Every fan base has the fans that only know star players on there team and nothing more. I know there are eagles fans like that. If people came on here and read TATE and tried to base the fan base off of that forum alone then the Eagles fan base would be considered a joke.

TATE is a great example of how Eagles fans know more - look at all the "I want the eagles to get ..." threads in TATE.

For skins fans, it's the norm. For eagles fans it's the exception. I used to think the same way you do(all teams have fans like that), until living the past 20 years down here.

TATE is a great example of how Eagles fans know more - look at all the "I want the eagles to get ..." threads in TATE.

For skins fans, it's the norm. For eagles fans it's the exception. I used to think the same way you do(all teams have fans like that), until living the past 20 years down here.

Oh I live in skin country too. (SOMD) But around here it is a toss up between Skins, Ravens, Steelers, Eagles, Cowboys, and Pats. and then the randoms.

Living right by a Naval Base is why though.

My favorite was the cab driver in early August who was excited because they got "Brian Westbrook".

Wasnt sure if he was going by the rumors or if he confused him for his brother, but either way, the dude was laughing and talking superbowl. Sigh.

My favorite was the cab driver in early August who was excited because they got "Brian Westbrook".

Wasnt sure if he was going by the rumors or if he confused him for his brother, but either way, the dude was laughing and talking superbowl. Sigh.

:lol:

classic

Welcome to November 2006

After Nov 2006 he took the team to the NFC title again and should have won it if the defense hadn't blown it. So no thats garbage.

Like I said, he's never been anywhere enar this bad.

Man are you guys in full bash mode..

Sure the redskins are in hell right now but hopefully things will finally change.

The redskins came close to beating the cowboys with a bunch of 3rd string players and Rex as the QB. A "talented" cowboys team, lets not forget. LOL

If Moss didn't drop a sure TD, when he was wide open, the redskins would have came back from a 24-7 deficit to win the game.

I don't know if you guys read the washington post but there was a great article from sally jenkins basically vindicating shanny. The article goes into the redskins fianlly having a coach that knows what the hell he's doing and isn't afraid to stand up to an owner like Snyder.

Of course I hope that Snyder isn't stupid enough to make the same decision he made with Marty and fire shanny after one year.

It will take a couple of seasons but I can finally see the redskins becoming a stable organization. The Big worry I have is snyder allowing Shanny to really turn the team around.

Sure the redskins are in hell right now but hopefully things will finally change.

Your post is a perfect example of what people are saying about 'skins fans. One loss against the cowboys and suddenly you're trying to make a case that the skins have seen the error of their ways and it's all about to change :lol: . The skins are on their way to stability! (as evidenced by trading a 2nd round pick for a 33 year old qb, extending his contract, and then benching him later that season). If that's not stability, I don't know what is :D

Your post is a perfect example of what people are saying about 'skins fans. One loss against the cowboys and suddenly you're trying to make a case that the skins have seen the error of their ways and it's all about to change :lol: . The skins are on their way to stability! (as evidenced by trading a 2nd round pick for a 33 year old qb, extending his contract, and then benching him later that season). If that's not stability, I don't know what is :D

They pretty much need to blow up and start over. It was dumb of Shanahan to bring in a bunch of washed up vets anyway.

Man are you guys in full bash mode..

The redskins came close to beating the cowboys with a bunch of 3rd string players and Rex as the QB. A "talented" cowboys team, lets not forget. LOL

If Moss didn't drop a sure TD, when he was wide open, the redskins would have came back from a 24-7 deficit to win the game.

I don't know if you guys read the washington post but there was a great article from sally jenkins basically vindicating shanny. The article goes into the redskins fianlly having a coach that knows what the hell he's doing and isn't afraid to stand up to an owner like Snyder.

Of course I hope that Snyder isn't stupid enough to make the same decision he made with Marty and fire shanny after one year.

It will take a couple of seasons but I can finally see the redskins becoming a stable organization. The Big worry I have is snyder allowing Shanny to really turn the team around.

um Dallas was playing thier backup QB and were minus their 2nd, 3rd and 4th WR's, to the point where they were playing a couple practice squad players in some WR packages, also were missing their starting RB. Were missing a couple players on defense too.

um Dallas was playing thier backup QB and were minus their 2nd, 3rd and 4th WR's, to the point where they were playing a couple practice squad players in some WR packages, also were missing their starting RB. Were missing a couple players on defense too.

Please lets not get into a "which team had more injuries" debate here. I think we already had enough of that with "Happy".... :lol:

Please lets not get into a "which team had more injuries" debate here. I think we already had enough of that with "Happy".... :lol:

i don't need to get into that debate, my team won! lol

I was just pointing out that Dallas was beat up too, so need to drag injuries into it.

I was rooting for Dallas yesterday. Reason being is I want them to get a worse draft pick. Dallas is going to be decent next season. The Skins on the other hand have absolutely nothing, not even a solid foundation. They have a nice young player in Trent Williams on offense but other than that there's crap.

In this case, it was a legit comparison to point out the continual redskin fan's delusions of how the rag tag bunch of 3rd stringer almost beat the vaunted Cowboys team.

I don't think Stephen1 was complaining/bragging, he appears to only be pointing out the fallacy in aj3380's statement.

Don't forget to get your 2011 season tickets skins fans? See McNabb, Portis, etc... in 2011

mcnabbsth1210big.jpg

Keep on opening up those wallets like you do every year for Snyder. Please make sure he has ZERO incentive to fix his organization.

In this case, it was a legit comparison to point out the continual redskin fan's delusions of how the rag tag bunch of 3rd stringer almost beat the vaunted Cowboys team.

I don't think Stephen1 was complaining/bragging, he appears to only be pointing out the fallacy in aj3380's statement.

thanks! you said what I meant to say, only better!

As somebody who has lived in the DC area for all 23 years of his life, I can attest to how DELUSIONAL Redskins fans are. Every year it is something new with them. Some new reason why this is the year. It's never been the year.

Bruce Smith

Deion

Gibbs

McNabb

Portis

Shanahan

Spurrier

Marty

Santana Moss

Laveranues Coles

White boy safety

Andre Carter

Randle El

Brandon Lloyd

Haynesworth

I mean come on. But keep trying Danny boy. We all love it.

Well let me also interject with the fact that dallas fans and even their players were talking trash as if they were god's team.

My point was to show how faulty that "talented" dallas team is compared to dallas fans hyped beliefs about their team.

Dallas was pulling out trick plays, the defense was talking trash the whole first half and dallas fans were rubbing it in, right up until the redskins scored 3 TDs to tie the game up.........with Rex as the QB.........