gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

inactives are as follows: RB Davis, S Doughty, RB Andre Brown, S Moore, OL Cook, OL Jammal Brown, LB Orakpo

Kareem Moore out today, meaning Macho Harris will start at strong safety with CB Kevin Barnes at free safety. The biggest loss is Orakpo but Jammal Brown is a close 2nd. I have no idea why Brown is inactive i didn't even know he was hurt.

inactives are as follows: RB Davis, S Doughty, RB Andre Brown, S Moore, OL Cook, OL Jammal Brown, LB Orakpo

Kareem Moore out today, meaning Macho Harris will start at strong safety with CB Kevin Barnes at free safety. The biggest loss is Orakpo but Jammal Brown is a close 2nd. I have no idea why Brown is inactive i didn't even know he was hurt.

Hollazzz!!!!

Mcnabb to ask for his reelease after the season:

Being that Donovan McNabb no longer is a part of the Washington Redskins' game plans, he has his own game plan in place for after this season, according to one person close to the quarterback.

NFC East blog

ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

After the season, McNabb is planning to meet with the Redskins and ask them for his release. McNabb wants to be in a position where he can pick the place to finish his career, not have it dictated to him as was the case last season when Philadelphia traded him to Washington.

It's highly unlikely the Redskins initially would release McNabb, not when they believe he still has some trade value. Washington would want to recoup as much as possible for the player whom they surrendered second- and fourth-round picks.

What will test McNabb's trade value is the $10 million option bonus in his contract that another team might have to pay. Yet there are any number of teams -- Minnesota, Seattle, San Francisco, Carolina, Tennessee and Miami -- with significant quarterback questions looming for 2011.

McNabb was benched only once in 11 years with Philadelphia, and he's already doubled that total with the Redskins since being acquired by the team in April. Shanahan yanked McNabb for Rex Grossman in the final two minutes against Detroit in October with the game on the line, then offered several strange excuses for the decision.

Earlier this season Mike Shanahan said he felt Grossman had a better grasp of the team's two-minute offense, then said McNabb lacked the "cardiovascular endurance" to run a fast-paced drill because of nagging hamstring injuries. Offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said McNabb had been tipped off in advance that the team might go with Grossman; McNabb said he hadn't.

Then the Redskins gave McNabb a five-year contract extension worth up to $78 million -- though the quarterback is guaranteed to receive only an extra $3.5 million this season. The deal contains a clause that allows the Redskins to cut McNabb before next season with no further financial obligation.

But with McNabb intending to ask the Redskins for his release, and with Washington in the market to trade him, one result seems unavoidable. McNabb will not be a Redskin in 2011.

Adam Schefter is ESPN's NFL Insider. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

He doesn't have to ask, they will release him for sure. Unless they can find a trade partner for him.

:lol: Wishful thinking but NO, that ain't gonna happen. Just because the entire league knows he's going to get released. Whoever is interested will wait it out.

if AR was telling the truth and the skins were the ONLY trade partner for Mcnabb, who was coming off of one of his best seasons, what makes you think a team would trade for him now? After a horrible season, getting benched for rex Fing grossman. and having to pay 16.25 million in salary next seaosn?

Tons of people on ES think you can get some picks for him. very very doubtfull now.

if AR was telling the truth and the skins were the ONLY trade partner for Mcnabb, who was coming off of one of his best seasons, what makes you think a team would trade for him now? After a horrible season, getting benched for rex Fing grossman. and having to pay 16.25 million in salary next seaosn?

Tons of people on ES think you can get some picks for him. very very doubtfull now.

:lol: not surprising....that place is like TATE. You go into TATE and they'll probably tell you the Eagles can get a 1st and a 2nd for Kolb.

:lol: not surprising....that place is like TATE. You go into TATE and they'll probably tell you the Eagles can get a 1st and a 2nd for Kolb.

1st and a 3rd actually haha.

Jammal Brown is inactive but not hurt. This comes immediately after Shanny praised him for his strong play lately. This is just my speculation here but i think he is inactive because in the Jammal Brown trade there was a clause that says if Brown makes the pro bowl or plays in 90% of the redskins snaps this year the skins will have to give the Saints a 6th round pick in 2012. I think they have deactivated Brown so that they don't have to send the pick to the Saints.

Jammal Brown is inactive but not hurt. This comes immediately after Shanny praised him for his strong play lately. This is just my speculation here but i think he is inactive because in the Jammal Brown trade there was a clause that says if Brown makes the pro bowl or plays in 90% of the redskins snaps this year the skins will have to give the Saints a 6th round pick in 2012. I think they have deactivated Brown so that they don't have to send the pick to the Saints.

makes sense

a-holes.

Kevin Barnes makes his first career interception in overtime to set up Gano's game-winning field goal. Skins defense was actually good today. Shut down the run and made big plays: 4 sacks, 2 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles.

LOL...

You would think with a bunch of backups and practice squad players the Jags would take a win. Man they suck

The redskins played ok but they were not playing to win the game. dum-bass jags

Have to admit the team has played better these past few weeks.

Funny how the backups are outplaying the starters. The young guns really stepped up today.

Sorry.. You can't use that phrase for the redskins. It is currently being used by: Djax, Maclin, McCoy, and Celek.