gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

some of the years we fell short were infuriating because we had the talent. this year, i don't think we've ever had so many flat-out terrible players on defense, patterson and sims, especially. the worst we used to have would be "average", but having to field scrubs is something no scheme can overcome. hopefully the stupid hype over chaney is done as well.

nah its not that, you guys just don't have luck with you.

how much better can a team be? How many opportunities in this past decade alone.

take a look at the giants superbowl win, they had luck.

Its just amazing that the eagles can't catch a break even in their glory years.

What else can the eagles do??

1) Jeff Lurie could sign the same deal Jack Kent Cooke signed with the devil in 1979 when he bought the Redskins. If you haven't noticed, you're now paying the price since 1991.

2) The Eagles could fire Andy Reid, move D Jouron to DC, and try to steal Steve Spagnoulo/Jim Harbaugh away from the Rams/Ravens to coach the Eagles.

3) hope that Andy Reid doesn't want to waste timeouts for no reason, nor calling deep bombs to defenses who know it's coming, nor running your stud RB less than 20 times against a defense that is weakeast against the run.

I admit my open wounds.

1) Jeff Lurie could sign the same deal Jack Kent Cooke signed with the devil in 1979 when he bought the Redskins. If you haven't noticed, you're now paying the price since 1991.

:huh: Cooke was a great owner who struck gold when he saw something in Joe Gibbs. WTF does he have to do with the Redskins recent woes?

:huh: Cooke was a great owner who struck gold when he saw something in Joe Gibbs. WTF does he have to do with the Redskins recent woes?

It's called Karma. Look up George Preston Marshall. He was the Kenesaw Mountain Landis of pro football.

The Redskins, despite one of the greatest QB's of it's generation (from the Eagles), and coach of all time (Lombardi) never won a SB before Joe Gibbs.

Since 1992, JKC's dream was to build a copy of Giants Stadium in Alexandria on the Beltway side of I-95/I-495. Alexandria went NIMBY, and the deal died.

It's called Karma. Look up George Preston Marshall. He was the Kenesaw Mountain Landis of pro football.

The Redskins, despite one of the greatest QB's of it's generation (from the Eagles), and coach of all time (Lombardi) never won a SB before Joe Gibbs.

Since 1992, JKC's dream was to build a copy of Giants Stadium in Alexandria on the Beltway side of I-95/I-495. Alexandria went NIMBY, and the deal died.

Yeah I know that Marshall was a racist a-hole, but still, what the hell does that have to do with Cooke and his stadium deal? The Redskins downfall started because of Joe Gibbs' retirement and is now continuing because of an awful owner.

And at the end of the day the skins are still no where near being as good as the eagles have been the past decade.

I wanted to see what other teams had empty trophy cases too... I went to google and this came up??? WTF?

dumbasseaglefans.png

Alright I'm done. No need to kick a dead horse.

Funny. I don't remember the Skins winning any SBs with their current team.

The NY Giants are the only fans that really have room to talk, honestly.

Oh and AJ, I hope you're prepared to enjoy your upcoming vacation from the EMB.

Uh oh.....we're gonna lose another one?

First it was the Mighty Gritz and now AJ? Man AJ, I thought you were supposed to be better then that...I mean afterall it was you complaining about not being able to hold an intelligent conversation here on this board, remember? I'm dissapointed in you man.

Uh oh.....we're gonna lose another one?

First it was the Mighty Gritz and now AJ? Man I AJ, I thought you were supposed to be better then that...I mean afterall it was you complaining about not being able to hold an intelligent conversation here on this board, remember? I'm dissapointed in you man.

Yup, and he's the main one being un-intelligent.

I hope he enjoys his time off.

First Gritz and now AJ? Damn im losing all my buds.

All they do is troll.

Never saw intelligent discussion out of either one.

All they do is troll.

Never saw intelligent discussion out of either one.

Gritz tried to at times, he just got all caught up in the McNabb hype which quickly blew up halfway through the season.

Why would I leave when its that time of season where the redskins shine the best.

Offseason champs. I think the bears beat us by a little bit but with our team being crap, i expect a lot of free agents and trades to talk about.

I even got a shirt:

http://misterirrelevant.com/index.php/2009...mp-skins-shirt/

Besides, look under my avatar, its says I'm the best poster on EMB

Why would I leave when its that time of season where the redskins shine the best.

Offseason champs. I think the bears beat us by a little bit but with our team being crap, i expect a lot of free agents and trades to talk about.

I even got a shirt:

http://misterirrelevant.com/index.php/2009...mp-skins-shirt/

Okay, that's funny. :lol:

Why is AJ getting the boot?

We need the cyclops back badly the way it is.