gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

My 2-round redskins mock for ****s and giggles. I'm thinking about doing a full 2 round mock and putting it in the mock drafts section. I pretty much already have an idea of where i think players will go.

1: DE Cameron Jordan

2: QB Jake Locker

Locker needs a good group of coaches to teach him how to play at an NFL level, non of which the Deadskins have. After seeing what Marty and Andy could do with Vick I'm convinced they could turn Locker into an NFL star.

But sure, go ahead and draft him and ruin his career before it starts. :thumbsup:

Gotta love how you can get sued for libel for printing the truth. Similar to the trees he illegally cut down around his house, this just stinks of "don't you know who I am"-ism.

What a total D-bag. He has hired tons of folks to try to improve his image, and this was pretty much the worst thing he could have done. I hope he sees that article printed out and posted where he goes around the DC area.

Locker needs a good group of coaches to teach him how to play at an NFL level, non of which the Deadskins have. After seeing what Marty and Andy could do with Vick I'm convinced they could turn Locker into an NFL star.

But sure, go ahead and draft him and ruin his career before it starts. :thumbsup:

Except the skins have the Shanahans who have developed numerous pro bowl QBs.

Yet McNabb, a regular at the Pro Bowl, had the worse year of his career under the illustrious Shanahans.

Probowl QB's are nothing.. Playoff QB's are something. Cutler's first playoff game... This season with the bears.

Texans have yet to make it to the playoffs.

So you and the rest of Skins fans should have nothing to worry about then, correct?

So you and the rest of Skins fans should have nothing to worry about then, correct?

Why should they? They are only one or two free agents away from the superbowl.

Yet McNabb, a regular at the Pro Bowl, had the worse year of his career under the illustrious Shanahans.

He had some good games but for the most part what ive read has said McNabb had trouble learning the playbook.

Probowl QB's are nothing.. Playoff QB's are something. Cutler's first playoff game... This season with the bears.

Texans have yet to make it to the playoffs.

The Texans would have been a good playoff team if their defense wasn't swiss cheese.

Why should they? They are only one or two free agents away from the superbowl.

Yeah if only we had Tim Tebow and John Elway running things...

He had some good games but for the most part what ive read has said McNabb had trouble learning the playbook.

Yeah I heard they cut the damn thing in half for him too and he still had trouble.

Yeah if only we had Tim Tebow and John Elway running things...

Swing and a miss :lol:

Snyder is having some huge problems with his ego.

This is pretty bad even for snyder. He should just grow up

http://deadspin.com/5750980/dan-snyder-cri...es-to-be-racist

Its becoming outrageously evident that Snyder can not lead the redskins. I actually think the guy is a schizophrenic.

Yep, this is negative publicity we don't need right now. He needs to get over it and realize that winning cures everything.

blame JKC for ever letting snyder have the opportunity to buy the team just so his kin could weasel around estate taxes.

F you all. you deserve this.

Breaking news: Albert Haynesworth charged with assault in a road rage incident. More to come...

What little trade value he had just went out the window. I'd expect him to be released shortly.

Breaking news: Albert Haynesworth charged with assault in a road rage incident. More to come...

What little trade value he had just went out the window. I'd expect him to be released shortly.

:lol:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-sce...charged-in.html

Haynesworth charged in road incident

By Tom Jackman

Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth has been charged with simple assault for a road rage incident with another motorist on the Fairfax County Parkway in Reston, Fairfax police said.

Haynesworth, 29, has not been arrested but is planning to turn himself in next week, Officer Shelley Broderick said.

A Redskins executive said the team was unaware of the incident or the charge. "This is the first I'm hearing about this," Tony Wyllie, Redskins senior vice president, said in a phone interview with Redskins beat reporter Jason Reid. "At this time, we need to gather information."

Wyllie and team owner Daniel M. Snyder are at the Super Bowl in Dallas.

The episode occurred Wednesday morning, and involved a 38-year-old man driving a 1994 Honda Civic and another driver, allegedly Haynesworth, both driving south on the Fairfax County Parkway, Broderick said. The driver of the Civic reportedly felt that a pickup truck following behind him was tailgating, and issued a "non-verbal hand gesture" to the pickup driver, Broderick said.

About 9:16 a.m., at the intersection with New Dominion Parkway, near the entrance to Reston Hospital Center, the two vehicles came to a stoplight. Broderick said the driver of the pickup truck emerged from his vehicle, had a brief exchange of words, and then struck the Civic driver.

She declined to be more specific about the circumstances of the assault.

The pickup driver then returned to his truck and drove away. Broderick said the Civic driver told police he thought his assailant might be the troubled Redskins player, who was suspended by the team for the final four games of the season for insubordination. Police investigated.

Broderick said she could not reveal what information the Civic driver provided about the assailant or his vehicle, or whether he was shown a photo lineup. On Thursday night, Fairfax police obtained a warrant for simple assault. Broderick said police had been in contact with Haynesworth's lawyer, that Haynesworth was out of town and was making arrangements to surrender next week.

Simple assault in Virginia is a Class 1 misdemeanor, punishable by up to 12 months in a county jail and a $2,500 fine, though a maximum sentence is rarely imposed for altercations such as this unless the defendant has a lengthy prior record.

Haynesworth must be the dumbest player in the league. He has all the talent in the world and could have been a hall of famer if he just wasn't so Fing stupid.

On a side note. A friend of mine(skins fan) said he went to the FairOaks mall today(Fairfax, Virginia), and when walking past the Redskins store, he noted the display of Jersey's in the FRONT window and had a good laugh.

Haynesworth, Jason Campbell and Randle El

I asked him to go back and take a picture.

What a piece of work Snyder is.

On a side note. A friend of mine(skins fan) said he went to the FairOaks mall today(Fairfax, Virginia), and when walking past the Redskins store, he noted the display of Jersey's in the FRONT window and had a good laugh.

Haynesworth, Jason Campbell and Randle El

I asked him to go back and take a picture.

What a piece of work Snyder is.

:lol: Wow...I wonder how much he's asking for those jerseys? Too funny.

He's probably advertising them as throwbacks

Haynesworth must be the dumbest player in the league. He has all the talent in the world and could have been a hall of famer if he just wasn't so Fing stupid.

Maybe Fletcher can sit down and talk to him again like last year and attempt to work the situation out itself. :lol: