gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Congrats to the Hangman.

That's 19 hall of famers for the redskins. I think we're behind the bears and packers for most, if I'm not mistaken. I think its 3rd best; tied with the steelers.

Joe Jacoby is probably next

Russ Grimm and Joe Jacoby were probably one of the best Guard/Tackle duos in NFL history. They are the real reason why the skins have three superbowls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-NPA9kHkQw...layer_embedded#

They will probably try to re-sign him and he said he wants to be back so im sure they will work out something.

Schefter believes Oakland might make a run at Moss. Oakland is also linked to Ochocinco as well. :lol:

Schefter believes Oakland might make a run at Moss. Oakland is also linked to Ochocinco as well. :lol:

If i remember correctly Moss said that he didn't like Saunders' offense and he recently said he loves Shanahan's because he gets to move around and gets matches going deep and in the slot. And he caught a career high number of balls last year so he might want to come back.

If i remember correctly Moss said that he didn't like Saunders' offense and he recently said he loves Shanahan's because he gets to move around and gets matches going deep and in the slot. And he caught a career high number of balls last year so he might want to come back.

No way he comes back if Sexy Rexy is the QB. :whistle:

No way he comes back if Sexy Rexy is the QB. :whistle:

Grossman arguably moved the offense better than McNabb. Grossman started the last 3-4 games and Moss still caught 90+ balls. All this is moot though until if/when they re-sign Grossman because hes a free agent right now.

Apparently if the salary cap returns and it is the same as the 2009 cap number then the redskins will have $32 million in cap room, but when added with the likely cuts the skins cap number should be closer to $53 million. Glad to see that Bruce Allen was able to take advantage of the uncapped year to fix our cap situation.

Apparently if the salary cap returns and it is the same as the 2009 cap number then the redskins will have $32 million in cap room, but when added with the likely cuts the skins cap number should be closer to $53 million. Glad to see that Bruce Allen was able to take advantage of the uncapped year to fix our cap situation.

Skins would still be in the bottom 10 of the league while the Eagles would be top 5 in cap space:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2011/2/...-in-free-agency

funny how the last and the current CBA crisis end up bailing out the Skins.

Skins would still be in the bottom 10 of the league while the Eagles would be top 5 in cap space:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2011/2/...-in-free-agency

Even if they are just in the bottom 10 thats a huge upgrade from just a few years ago when they would go into each new off-season with negative cap space. I'm expecting the skins to have $50 million+ to spend depending on the new cap number in the CBA. And i already know that Allen and Shanahan will use it more wisely than Cerrato did.

Even if they are just in the bottom 10 thats a huge upgrade from just a few years ago when they would go into each new off-season with negative cap space. I'm expecting the skins to have $50 million+ to spend depending on the new cap number in the CBA. And i already know that Allen and Shanahan will use it more wisely than Cerrato did.

sure they will

Grossman arguably moved the offense better than McNabb. Grossman started the last 3-4 games and Moss still caught 90+ balls. All this is moot though until if/when they re-sign Grossman because hes a free agent right now.

Oh please Lord, let the Redskins sign Rex Grossman. Please.

Allen is very experienced in blowing up teams to get better aligned with the cap. Building a successful team when he is all done? Not so much.

Right now Dan Snyder is locked in his office playing Madden trying to figure out how to best configure his roster.

I thought he'd be working on lining up posters on message boards to sue, for talking badly about him.

Right now Dan Snyder is locked in his office playing Madden trying to figure out how to best configure his roster.

"Whoa! Landry gets better when I move him to LB! Superboowwwwwwwl!"

"Whoa! Landry gets better when I move him to LB! Superboowwwwwwwl!"

Madden can be so stupid sometimes. I drafted a 260 lb outside linebacker for my 3-4 and he turned out to be about 70 overall with a C potential. He was a 4th round pick. But when I moved him to strong safety he became 84 overall with a B potential. So i now have a 260 lb strong safety.

The heights and weights of draftable players need to be completely re-done.

Madden can be so stupid sometimes. I drafted a 260 lb outside linebacker for my 3-4 and he turned out to be about 70 overall with a C potential. He was a 4th round pick. But when I moved him to strong safety he became 84 overall with a B potential. So i now have a 260 lb strong safety.

The heights and weights of draftable players need to be completely re-done.

There was a RB whose draft grade was top 10. he was 6'8 275 lbs... I was thinking to my self.. Huh is this serious

Dunlap is 6'9 lol,

But yeah some of the height/weight for positons is just mind boggling. Or a top 10 MLB that is 5'10 235 lbs.. He turned out pretty good though lol.

Shaun Rogers has a confirmed visit with the redskins tomorrow. He would be a good veteran replacement for Kemo, who just has nothing left in the tank at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if the skins sign Rogers and still spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on a NT.