gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Not only is he trying to get himself cut, he's trying to get himself booted from the league. All he had to do was wait until after March 4, and the NFL wouldn't be able to suspend him for any of his actions.

Breaking news: Albert Haynesworth has been accused of sexually assaulting a waitress in a DC hotel over the weekend.

Which hotel?

Edit: Oh damn, the W. I stayed there!

And now it's coming out that Banks wasn't the innocent by-stander that the radio stations down here in DC have been portraying him since the stabbing.

And now it's coming out that Banks wasn't the innocent by-stander that the radio stations down here in DC have been portraying him since the stabbing.

I read that Banks' friend threw the first punch at the stabber but that doesn't affect Banks at all.

I read that Banks' friend threw the first punch at the stabber but that doesn't affect Banks at all.

Banks is just another thug in Washington.

Banks is just another thug in Washington.

From what i understand his friend started the fight, Banks tried to break it up and got cut up with a knife. I don't consider that thug behavior.

From what i understand his friend started the fight, Banks tried to break it up and got cut up with a knife. I don't consider that thug behavior.

haha thats not what happened. His friend started the fight and Banks joined in.

That's what the radio was pushing non-stop when this 1st happened. It no longer appears to be the case.

So I am listening to daves interview with Ross Tucker from sirius NFL radio.. Ross just said going into last season he had the eagles going 9-7 but not being as good as the skins and cowboys.

He said adding Mcnabb and shanny made the skins a 10+win team in one season lol. He isnt the only "media" person who has said that.

So I am listening to daves interview with Ross Tucker from sirius NFL radio.. Ross just said going into last season he had the eagles going 9-7 but not being as good as the skins and cowboys.

He said adding Mcnabb and shanny made the skins a 10+win team in one season lol. He isnt the only "media" person who has said that.

Sounds like Gritz' prediction at the beginning of the season. 14-2 with McNabb, my arse!

Sounds like Gritz' prediction at the beginning of the season. 14-2 with McNabb, my arse!

My old office mate had them at 12-4 last season. right numbers wrong order haha.

That's what idiot skins say every freakin year - 12-4!!!! We're going to the SuperBowlZzzzzzzzz!!!!

All it takes is for 'lil Danny to sign a big name FA, or new coach, and the suckers are singing the same tune the next year.

Best fanbase if you are an NFL owner, worst fanbase as fans of the NFL. They are an embarrassment, and they don't even know it. That's what makes it sooooooo funny.

That's what idiot skins say every freakin year - 12-4!!!! We're going to the SuperBowlZzzzzzzzz!!!!

All it takes is for 'lil Danny to sign a big name FA, or new coach, and the suckers are singing the same tune the next year.

Best fanbase if you are an NFL owner, worst fanbase as fans of the NFL. They are an embarrassment, and they don't even know it. That's what makes it sooooooo funny.

It's one thing to have high hopes for your team, but a prediciton like that is simply ridiculous.

It's one thing to have high hopes for your team, but a prediciton like that is simply ridiculous.

Oh it is. I am surrounded by cocky Skins fans and hear it every year. Even the local media seems to act that way come free agency every year and once Danny makes that first big FA move.

I could understand fans like that IF their team has recently been successful but two playoff wins since 1992 is nothing to brag about. At least Orioles fans (like myself) have been smart and turned on the team and owner. Now it looks like they are building things the right way with a good manager.

Oh it is. I am surrounded by cocky Skins fans and hear it every year. Even the local media seems to act that way come free agency every year and once Danny makes that first big FA move.

I could understand fans like that IF their team has recently been successful but two playoff wins since 1992 is nothing to brag about. At least Orioles fans (like myself) have been smart and turned on the team and owner. Now it looks like they are building things the right way with a good manager.

They just like to bring up the SuperBowls from long time ago, which I can see but it gets old after awhile since its been so long ago.

And yes the O's are starting to take a step in the right direction although it's just a small step for now.

You guys would have room to talk...had the Eagles actually won something with their approach.

What have the redskins won with Snyders way of doing things? Exactly nothing at all. Havent even come close to winning it.

Every one knows the way to win is building through the draft.

Pats, Steelers, Packers all build through the draft. Yes you need your select few FA's but adding a big name guy pretty much every year and expecting to win just wont happen.

My bro in law who is a huge skins fan was watching one of the eagles MNF games or SNF and he said he felt sick when he saw how young the eagles skill players were.

Lets face it, the only position on offence that the skins are better at is probably TE.

Dont try bringing up the whole 3 superbowl bs, because now all you can really do is see how snydor has done, Sure skins are one of the richest teams, but they havent won jack since Danny boy bought the team. He hasnt even come close to what the eagles are and will be.

Living in the DC area...we all know their "season" is off season, and preseason when they talk smack....once the real season begins they slither away.....so predictable.....

What have the redskins won with Snyders way of doing things? Exactly nothing at all. Havent even come close to winning it.

Every one knows the way to win is building through the draft.

Pats, Steelers, Packers all build through the draft. Yes you need your select few FA's but adding a big name guy pretty much every year and expecting to win just wont happen.

My bro in law who is a huge skins fan was watching one of the eagles MNF games or SNF and he said he felt sick when he saw how young the eagles skill players were.

Lets face it, the only position on offence that the skins are better at is probably TE.

Dont try bringing up the whole 3 superbowl bs, because now all you can really do is see how snydor has done, Sure skins are one of the richest teams, but they havent won jack since Danny boy bought the team. He hasnt even come close to what the eagles are and will be.

We are in the same boat buddy. Two teams that in recent history haven't won anything. Shanahan wants to build through the draft but they thought they were getting a franchise QB in that trade so they pulled the trigger. McNabb didn't work out so i think you will see the skins become a little more guarded when making trades for picks now.

The McNabb trade was Shannys biggest move. Other than that trade they didn't sign any big name free agents and they didn't make any other big trades. The Jamaal Brown trade didn't cost them very much.

We are in the same boat buddy. Two teams that in recent history haven't won anything. Shanahan wants to build through the draft but they thought they were getting a franchise QB in that trade so they pulled the trigger. McNabb didn't work out so i think you will see the skins become a little more guarded when making trades for picks now.

The McNabb trade was Shannys biggest move. Other than that trade they didn't sign any big name free agents and they didn't make any other big trades. The Jamaal Brown trade didn't cost them very much.

:thumbsdown:

Brown cost them a 3rd round pick. To a team that needs to be rebuilt that is a lot. They thought they were getting a probowl T also and that failed as well.

I am not even talking about this past year. I am talking about since snyder has owned the team. Facts are Facts.

The skins may be worth more than the eagles but since AR has been the HC and Snyder has owned the team the Eagles >>>>>>>>> the skins any day of the week.

And people act like the eagles have 0 championchips and the trophy case is empty. Skins only have 2 more trpophys in there case then the eagles.

It will take Shanahan a few drafts to rebuild the team. Skins need QB, Oline, Dline, Secondary help, LB's, WR's. you could argue RB's.

Pretty much every spot except LT, SS, TE, LCB.