gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Well we got our first Free agent of the season.

Oj Atogwe, at least he's better than the reserves we had behind Landry.

He's an f-18 bro

Edit: Its a five year deal worth 25-28 million.

He may be an F-18, but he doesn't win like Charlie Sheen does.

In fact, if you look at his career you could say he's addicted to losing.

He may be an F-18, but he doesn't win like Charlie Sheen does.

In fact, if you look at his career you could say he's addicted to losing.

He knows the system, His price was right and he is better than anything we currently have besides Landry at safety.

Side note: I can't believe this thread is still alive. I thought it would die out by now.

He knows the system, His price was right and he is better than anything we currently have besides Landry at safety.

Side note: I can't believe this thread is still alive. I thought it would die out by now.

Are you kidding...it's the offseason that's when the Skins are super busy!

So I'm watching Comcast sportsnet in NC and its the Washington broadcast. They said Snyder wants McNabb and the Coach doesn't.

Wonder who is going to win this power struggle?

Are you kidding...it's the offseason that's when the Skins are super busy!

We've changed, Shanny and Bruce Allen have taken away Snyder's credit card and are thinking about the real needs of the franchise.

No more offseason superbowls now its only about Real superbowls

Probably a fake skins fan.

Why would anyone fake being a skins fan, one of the worse teams in the league, you have to be kidding.

Rotoworld said otagwe had 44 takeaways which was 3rd in the nfl... asante has 47 which would make him have more but w/e. Djaz will still burn them

So I'm watching Comcast sportsnet in NC and its the Washington broadcast. They said Snyder wants McNabb and the Coach doesn't.

Wonder who is going to win this power struggle?

I can't see McNabb as their starter next year. Shanahan went out of his way to humiliate him last year. That coach is the king at deflecting blame for his own failures. If Snyder keeps McNabb, it humiliates Shanahan...who will then do everything to get out of his contract.

Of course, Shanahan is a painfully mediocre head coach still living off glory from 13 years ago, (wait, isn't that when he lost the HOF QB that he inherited? Weird coincidence.) so maybe Snyder would be doing himself a favor by keeping McNabb...

I can't see McNabb as their starter next year. Shanahan went out of his way to humiliate him last year. That coach is the king at deflecting blame for his own failures. If Snyder keeps McNabb, it humiliates Shanahan...who will then do everything to get out of his contract.

Of course, Shanahan is a painfully mediocre head coach still living off glory from 13 years ago, (wait, isn't that when he lost the HOF QB that he inherited? Weird coincidence.) so maybe Snyder would be doing himself a favor by keeping McNabb...

I think they will end up trading McNabb for a mid-round pick, probably a 4th. They might be able to get a 3rd for him though.

I think they will end up trading McNabb for a mid-round pick, probably a 4th. They might be able to get a 3rd for him though.

:thumbsdown: Maybe if he was younger and had a better season then this past season.

I would be surprised at either of those picks. Everyone has seen him decline for the past several years, plus getting benched on a team that needs a QB speaks volumes, he is now the new Bret Favre until he figures out that he needs to just hang it up.

We've changed, Shanny and Bruce Allen have taken away Snyder's credit card and are thinking about the real needs of the franchise.

No more offseason superbowls now its only about Real superbowls

:o:roll:

:thumbsdown:

Bruce Allen was hired because has experience with meddlesome owners.

:o:roll:

Bruce Allen was hired because has experience with meddlesome owners.

Well apparently from what he has said, Snyder isn't so meddlesome anymore. He gave Gibbs complete control and says he has given Shanahan the same power.

From Chris Russell twitter:

Doesn't look like things are going to work out right now for #Redskins and NT Kris Jenkins who they are/were interested acc. 2 a source.

Well apparently from what he has said, Snyder isn't so meddlesome anymore. He gave Gibbs complete control and says he has given Shanahan the same power.

really? because the first thing he did to shanahan was saddle him with a washed-up QB he (shan) never wanted.

atogwe.jpg

fun little stat.

He's got to get a better mug shot though....

Look like he just got caught taking a dump....

They surprised you huh Atogwe?

Who is going to trade for that contract? The only time you hear McNabb not being passive aggressive is when money is on the line. Expect McNabb to make several public statements about wanting to be released.