gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Skins blow worse then the new board

Today it is Fri-ee-day

Lets recap the past week.

Skins still are at the bottom of the division.

Eagles and Giants are still the teams to beat.

Dallas will be the offseason paper champs.

Skins think they can get a good draft pick for Mcnabb.

Lets recap the past week.

Skins still are at the bottom of the division.

Eagles and Giants are still the teams to beat.

Dallas will be the offseason paper champs.

Skins think they can get a good draft pick for Mcnabb.

:thumbsdown:

I bet they do.

I've all along i think someone will give up a 4th round pick for McNabb. Skins will finish 4th next year, they need to rebuild. Dallas is a team in decline in my opinion. They have not made good personnel moves the last couple of years. At the end of the year i think we will see the Giants sitting at 1st in the East, Eagles second.

I've all along i think someone will give up a 4th round pick for McNabb. Skins will finish 4th next year, they need to rebuild. Dallas is a team in decline in my opinion. They have not made good personnel moves the last couple of years. At the end of the year i think we will see the Giants sitting at 1st in the East, Eagles second.

A 4th in 2012 is like a 5th this year. So yeah your right.

I agree with Dallas. While they have talent at the skill positions on offense there defense isnt that great.

Ware, Ratliff, Brady James. Pretty much the only good people on the D.

And Its pretty even with the Eagles and Giants IMO. Out side of Manninham and Nicks they are short on WR. Eli is Eli, RB's can be good, but keep making dumb mistakes.

It would be funny if they trade McNabb for a 4th in 2012. Then they would go into the 2012 draft with three 4th round picks, their own plus one for McNabb and Campbell.

We could call the 2012 4th round the "Ex-Quarterback Club"

Who would trade for McNabb? Seriously? How many $mill to be paid after week one of this year?

McNabb's contract makes him untradeable. I find it hard to believe a team is going to pay that big bonus due after week 1. Only way the Skins get a draft pick is if they throw in the money to pay the roster bonus.

Skins pre-season opponents: Steelers, Colts, Ravens, and Bucs.

Tough schedule.

So you are saying we won't be seeing too many Osaka's this year? You could always recapture that "glory" again, by simply repeating what the ole ball coach did that year - play the starters the entire pre-season games. I'm guessing that your prediction for the season after Osaka was what .... Let me think here ... Oh yeah ... 12-4!!! Superbowlzzz!!

Right?

So you are saying we won't be seeing too many Osaka's this year? You could always recapture that "glory" again, by simply repeating what the ole ball coach did that year - play the starters the entire pre-season games. I'm guessing that your prediction for the season after Osaka was what .... Let me think here ... Oh yeah ... 12-4!!! Superbowlzzz!!

Right?

To be honest, im only 22 so i don't really remember much of Spurrier. And i really didn't start caring about football until the 2005 season. I sat down one day with my dad who has been a life-long skins fan and i saw Sean Taylor absolutely destroy a guy with a bone crushing hit. Ever since then i was hooked and have never missed a game since.

To be honest, im only 22 so i don't really remember much of Spurrier. And i really didn't start caring about football until the 2005 season. I sat down one day with my dad who has been a life-long skins fan and i saw Sean Taylor absolutely destroy a guy with a bone crushing hit. Ever since then i was hooked and have never missed a game since.

First memory I really have of the eagles is Michael Irvens last game.. MY mom is a cowboys fan, brother grew up in jersey so he likes the Giants. I didnt know much about football but liked marshell faulk, so I followed the rams. Then I saw Dawkins play and now I am a eagles fan.

Being 22 I only really know the AR era of the eagles.

Interesting. I always figured you to be in at least your late 20s.

Thats because I have the wisdom of a 50 year old. :thumbsdown:

Too bad MightyJNC doesn't have that same wisdom, and he is OVER 50 years old!!!

:o

I am 22 as well, and my first memories of the Eagles are going to family parties to watch the Ty Detmer/Rodney Peete led Eagles take on the Lions in the playoffs. What an offense back then! **sarcasm**

I also remember watching that one Dallas game where we drove down to kick the FG and then botched the hold. Brutal.

Rotoworld:

NFL Network's Mike Lombardi believes that Washington QB Jake Locker is a perfect fit for Redskins coach Mike Shanahan's offense.

Lombardi has a long front-office history with Shanahan and is more familiar with his schemes than any media member. "When you look at what Locker

Rotoworld:

NFL Network's Mike Lombardi believes that Washington QB Jake Locker is a perfect fit for Redskins coach Mike Shanahan's offense.

Lombardi has a long front-office history with Shanahan and is more familiar with his schemes than any media member. "When you look at what Locker

Seems high, but I guess if they see him as a future franchise QB (he'll need at least a year to develop) they won't want to risk trading back.

They will probably have to stay at 10 if they want him. Rumor is the vikings will take him at 12.

He probably needs to sit a year but im a Locker fan and i think he could end up being the best QB in this years draft if hes developed right. And i have a lot of faith in the Shanahans with QBs.

They will probably have to stay at 10 if they want him. Rumor is the vikings will take him at 12.

He probably needs to sit a year but im a Locker fan and i think he could end up being the best QB in this years draft if hes developed right. And i have a lot of faith in the Shanahans with QBs.

Which prevents critical thinking.

Rex for a year, look for some WRs, develop Locker. Seems to be the best bet. Which tells me the skins will do the exact opposite.