gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Hi, my name is Dan Snyder and I'm a major *******

Why I am suing Washington City Paper

By Dan Snyder, Monday, April 25, 8:00 PM

On Tuesday I am refiling my lawsuit against Washington City Paper, a tabloid paper that published false and reckless charges about me in November 2010. The case needed to be refiled in Washington, not New York, for legal reasons; the rest of the complaint is essentially the same.

I expect to be criticized once again for pursuing this lawsuit. I originally filed it for one reason: The paper refused to issue an apology and retract false and damaging attacks on my integrity. If it had done so, there would have been no lawsuit.

For more than eight months, the same writer at this tabloid blogged or wrote about me. In producing more than 55 pieces, only three times did this particular writer bother to call my staff to check facts. The reporters of The Post and other papers know that my communications adviser, Tony Wyllie, is available 24-7 to respond to questions about me and the Washington Redskins. This writer, however, chose not to call to check the facts before he wrote an article last November that contained so many false assertions.

I am the son of a University of Missouri School of Journalism graduate whose professional pedigree includes working at United Press International and National Geographic. I am proud of that legacy from my dad and understand the journalist

I don't support his lawsuit but in his defense it clearly does accuse him of forgery, which is false.

The article had plenty of true things too, and it was quite hilarious. Snyder is 100% the biggest joke in NFL ownership.

Skins are trying hard to trade up for Blaine Gabbert. This has been confirmed by extremeskins insiders.

I think you're gonna be buying a Christian Ponder jersey soon

:whistle:

Lol Please do. Trade more draft picks in this years draft and next years draft. PERFECT

If you beleive hes a franchise QB you have to do whatever it takes to get him. It sucks to have to move up, but if he can be your starting QB for the next 15 years then its worth it.

If you beleive hes a franchise QB you have to do whatever it takes to get him. It sucks to have to move up, but if he can be your starting QB for the next 15 years then its worth it.

What is the cost for moving up 4-5 spots in the draft?

If you are under the assumption the Skins are going to suck next year, save your picks this year (and next) and try to get Luck next year...he's a guy (by all accounts) you trade your entire draft for...

If you are under the assumption the Skins are going to suck next year, save your picks this year (and next) and try to get Luck next year...he's a guy (by all accounts) you trade your entire draft for...

Skins are bound to finish in the bottom of the NFC East despite a collapse by the Eagles, Giants, or Cowboys. Only that fool who started this topic would tell you the Skins are gonna be any good this season.

Exactly. There isnt a single QB in this draft I would trade a ton of picks for. Skins dont have a 3rd or 4th round pick. those picks would help the team. Who did they get with those picks? Mcnabb and Jamal Brown. Both of which may not even be on the team. Brown has said publicly that he doesnt want to play RT. He sure as hell wont beat out Williams at LT.

Last year was what it was. You can look at it any way you want but Shanahan didn't do great last year. Trading picks for a older QB and a formar probowl LT that has been coming off injury and moving him to RT. Not smart.

Its nice they may want to trade up for Gabbert. But if I am the skins, and I do trade up to number 2 as rumored Then I am taking Von Miller not Gabbert.

You can't count on having the #1 pick next year. And you can't even count on being able to trade the farm for #1 either. Like we saw last year with the Rams, when a team needs a QB they will turn down big trade offers to draft the QB. I have a hard time believing the team drafting at #1 next year will give up Luck for anything short of something absolutely ridiculous

What would be hilarious is the eagles trading kolb for a first next year and just happing to have the number 1 over all pick.

What would be hilarious is the eagles trading kolb for a first next year and just happing to have the number 1 over all pick.

What's more realistic is the eagles just getting the #2 they have invested in him rather than see him walk after the season

What's more realistic is the eagles just getting the #2 they have invested in him rather than see him walk after the season

Not according for multiple media reports since last season ended. It really burns your a** that we may reap a hefty bounty for him doesn't it? :lol:

Not according for multiple media reports since last season ended. It really burns your a** that we may reap a hefty bounty for him doesn't it? :lol:

It's just not going to happen..the eagles always overrate their players

It's just not going to happen..the eagles always overrate their players

:wacko:

The value (over, under or fair market) the Eagle's have placed on him is not the point, it's what has reportedly been offered (prior to the cba expiring)and what he's projected to garner once trades are again allowed. Multiple (non-Eagles affiliated) sources have repeatedly reported a 1st rounder (and in some cases more) for the last 4 months. Try to keep up for once.

I hate that during the drat, you can never F'n find out the details of an F'n trade. What exactly was the skins/JAgs trade?

UGH!!!!!!!

I hate that during the drat, you can never F'n find out the details of an F'n trade. What exactly was the skins/JAgs trade?

UGH!!!!!!!

On NFL Network they show the compensation for the trades only a few minutes after they happen. I assume you were watching it on ESPN where they dont tell you anything.

The skins gave up their 1st (10th) for the jags 1st (16th) and their second (49). Pretty good trade and they were able to land Ryan Kerrigan with the Jags first.

Lol taking a 4-3 DE and gunna make him stand up. Lets see how that works.

Thats what a lot of 3-4 teams do, its what they did with Orakpo. Rotoworld had high praise for Ryan Kerrigan. They even imply that he could be better than Von Miller:

Redskins selected Purdue DE/OLB Ryan Kerrigan with the No. 16 overall pick in the 2011 NFL draft.

The Skins traded back, picked up an extra second-round pick (No. 49), and got a likely instant impact pass rusher to book end Brian Orakpo. Though some have questioned Kerrigan's "fluidity," many observers compare him to Mike Vrabel in terms of versatility and motor. In fact, his career stats (sacks, tackles for loss, forced fumbles) all trump Von Miller's, and Kerrigan arguably faced better offensive lines in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Ohio State, etc. The 2010 Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year won't struggle to beat out Lorenzo Alexander to be a rookie starter.

Eagles FO to Philly media?

On NFL Network they show the compensation for the trades only a few minutes after they happen. I assume you were watching it on ESPN where they dont tell you anything.

The skins gave up their 1st (10th) for the jags 1st (16th) and their second (49). Pretty good trade and they were able to land Ryan Kerrigan with the Jags first.

Very good trade for the Skins actually