gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Don't worry dallas made the same mistake. Like this season, I have never seen second tier QBs hyped sooo much in the draft that 4 of them went in the first round. Are you telling me that they are going to be good because they were selected in the first round??

I don't listen to mel Kiper

If you want to know where I've got all my knowledge just check this out

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?328672-2011-Comprehensive-NFL-Draft-Database

Unlike your messageboard (full of nuts) we at least try to go about things in a better way, through discussion.

Trust me you guys reached....

Extremeskins is your source and you're not only admitting it but bragging about it to boot?

We took the highest rated OG which was our only real area of need on offense (unlike the skins who basically need to scrap the whole thing and start over) at 23 and we "reached based on what you read on extremeskins. :roll::roll::roll: What are you 12?

Thats funny that you think that about Watkins. People had him at 21 with the Chiefs, Pats would have taken him at 28. 23 is in between 21-28..

Watkins right now is better then everyone on the skins line other than Williams. Eagles oline >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the skins oline

I guaruntee you he not only has never seen Watkins play but probably had never even heard of him before Thurs night, but it was a "reach" because of what he read on extremeskins. :wacko:

Thats funny that you think that about Watkins. People had him at 21 with the Chiefs, Pats would have taken him at 28. 23 is in between 21-28..

Watkins right now is better then everyone on the skins line other than Williams. Eagles oline >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the skins oline

all you guys do is talk smack and not back anything up.

Why didn't you take Gabe Carimi??

Do you know that Watkins is 26 years old? he never played football until 2007. He is completely raw.

By the time he gets coached up he'll be 28.

IT was a reach...A bad on at that...

I laughed when the eagles took him.

take off the eagles homer glasses.... Jeez you guys act like he's the next best thing.

all you guys do is talk smack and not back anything up.

Why didn't you take Gabe Carimi??

Do you know that Watkins is 26 years old? he never played football until 2007. He is completely raw.

By the time he gets coached up he'll be 28.

IT was a reach...A bad on at that...

I laughed when the eagles took him.

take off the eagles homer glasses.... Jeez you guys act like he's the next best thing.

2010 (Senior): 13-game starter at left tackle and All-Big 12 honoree... Consensus All-Big 12 selection (first team by AP, Austin American-Statesman, ESPN.com and Kansas City Star; second team by league's coaches, Phil Steele, Dallas Morning News, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Rivals.com, San Antonio Express-News, Waco Tribune-Herald)... Member of Rotary-Lombardi Award watch list... Named first-team "All-Texas" by Dave Campbell's Texas Football publication... Leader of offensive line that ranked third in Big 12 and 24th nationally in rushing (194.6 ypg) and fourth in conference in sacks against (1.54 per game)... One of eight Bears to start all 13 games... Totaled 134 knockdowns and averaged coach's grade of 90.4 percent, earned top grade in 12 of 13 games... Had seven grades of 90 percent or higher and no grade lower than 85... Recorded five games with 10-plus knockdowns... Graded 91 percent and had 12 knockdowns in season-opening win over Sam Houston State... Made 13 knockdowns with 94 percent coach's grade in win over Buffalo in second game... Earned season-high 95 percent with eight knockdowns in win over Kansas in fifth game... Had season-high 18 knockdowns and graded 94 percent in win at Colorado in seventh game... Graded 94 percent with 12 knockdowns in win over Kansas State in eighth game... Made 12 knockdowns and earned grade of 92 percent in Texas Bowl vs. Illinois."

STFU moron, you have know idea who this guy even is.

And what exactly are Scott Wright's qualifications that anyone should take his player evaluations even remotely serious? Does he now or has he ever worked for an NFL player personnel dept or is this just another of your extremeskin sources?

What I posted was Watkin's factual bio (playing stats and awards) from Baylor's website, not the opinion of one of the thousands of internet YoYos out there who likes to play NFL scout in their parent's basement.

Like I said, STFU moron you have never seen Watkins play and have no idea who he is.

EDIT: "Scott Wright is a graduate of St. Cloud State University in Minnesota where he double-majored in Mass Communications and Communication Studies, with an emphasis in sports journalism and speech."

Just as I thought, his number of professional credentials that would lend even a sliver of crdibility to his player evaluations = ZERO. :thumbsdown:

And what exactly are Scott Wright's qualifications that anyone should take his player evaluations even remotely serious? Does he now or has he ever worked for an NFL player personnel dept or is this just another of your extremeskin sources?

What I posted was Watkin's factual bio (playing stats and awards) from Baylor's website, not the opinion of one of the thousands of internet YoYos out there who likes to play NFL scout in their parent's basement.

Like I said, STFU moron you have never seen Watkins play and have no idea who he is.

EDIT: "Scott Wright is a graduate of St. Cloud State University in Minnesota where he double-majored in Mass Communications and Communication Studies, with an emphasis in sports journalism and speech."

Just as I thought, his number of professional credentials that would lend even a sliver of crdibility to his player evaluations = ZERO. :thumbsdown:

just check out the texas tech game this season.

Every team reaches, even the redskins reached with kerrigan. But you can't tell me that the eagles got a steal with watkins.

just check out the texas tech game this season.

Every team reaches, even the redskins reached with kerrigan. But you can't tell me that the eagles got a steal with watkins.

I didn't label him "a steal", you're the clueless clown calling him "a reach" because of what you read on extreme skins.

Maybe you should check out any of these games:

Totaled 134 knockdowns and averaged coach's grade of 90.4 percent, earned top grade in 12 of 13 games... Had seven grades of 90 percent or higher and no grade lower than 85... Recorded five games with 10-plus knockdowns... Graded 91 percent and had 12 knockdowns in season-opening win over Sam Houston State... Made 13 knockdowns with 94 percent coach's grade in win over Buffalo in second game... Earned season-high 95 percent with eight knockdowns in win over Kansas in fifth game... Had season-high 18 knockdowns and graded 94 percent in win at Colorado in seventh game... Graded 94 percent with 12 knockdowns in win over Kansas State in eighth game... Made 12 knockdowns and earned grade of 92 percent in Texas Bowl vs. Illinois.

When he's blowing up Kerrigan on pull-sweep plays next year I'll make sure to remind you of how "raw his technique is". :roll:

Michael Lombardi on NFL Network is stressing that the Shanahans like John Beck and think he can be the starting QB this year.

I heard that too...

the redskins prophets up in ES are saying we had our eyes on Locker/Quiin in the first round.

Plus we are going to take a crack at landing nnamdi asomugha. (I'm friends with TK)

They will try to get him but will not over pay.

I didn't label him "a steal", you're the clueless clown calling him "a reach" because of what you read on extreme skins.

Maybe you should check out any of these games:

Totaled 134 knockdowns and averaged coach's grade of 90.4 percent, earned top grade in 12 of 13 games... Had seven grades of 90 percent or higher and no grade lower than 85... Recorded five games with 10-plus knockdowns... Graded 91 percent and had 12 knockdowns in season-opening win over Sam Houston State... Made 13 knockdowns with 94 percent coach's grade in win over Buffalo in second game... Earned season-high 95 percent with eight knockdowns in win over Kansas in fifth game... Had season-high 18 knockdowns and graded 94 percent in win at Colorado in seventh game... Graded 94 percent with 12 knockdowns in win over Kansas State in eighth game... Made 12 knockdowns and earned grade of 92 percent in Texas Bowl vs. Illinois.

When he's blowing up Kerrigan on pull-sweep plays next year I'll make sure to remind you of how "raw his technique is". :roll:

Man....have you taken a look at the teams you mentioned?? Take a look at baylor's schedule and tell me what you see.

Seriously you eagle fans are thick headed. Just because you guys draft someone doesn't mean he'll be great.

I heard that too...

the redskins prophets up in ES are saying we had our eyes on Locker/Quiin in the first round.

Plus we are going to take a crack at landing nnamdi asomugha. (I'm friends with TK)

Sounds good to me. Do we really want that Oakland Asomugha/Hall combo though?

I heard that too...

But, but, what about Donovan? They might his feelings? Especially after signing that big contract last year! He was a steal from the Eagles! Lol

Sounds good to me. Do we really want that Oakland Asomugha/Hall combo though?

Asked that too, and he said it wasn't a big deal. That they have already made amends.

I doubt they get him though. He's going to be the top FA and we'll have to cough up a lot of money.

But the redskins will give it a legitimate shot.

Man....have you taken a look at the teams you mentioned?? Take a look at baylor's schedule and tell me what you see.

Seriously you eagle fans are thick headed. Just because you guys draft someone doesn't mean he'll be great.

Take it you've never been in TATE before...

Every player we've drafted so far will be terrible, according to those Rhodes Scholars.

But, but, what about Donovan? They might his feelings? Especially after signing that big contract last year! He was a steal from the Eagles! Lol

Yeah well that is over with.

The redskins will not cut him until two weeks before he is owed the big bonus at the start of the season.

They can't find anyone to trade for him so they will cut him

I see a team that is outmanned against the national powerhouses and the cream of the Big 12. Do you actually think one great guard should be enough to vault a team like Baylor into the upper echelon of college football? :wacko:

However I do see this:

"Watkins was the leader of an offensive line that ranked third in Big 12 and 24th nationally in rushing (194.6 ypg) and fourth in conference in sacks against (1.54 per game)".

You do know who the top teams in the Big 12 last year right?

What am I thinking, you obviously don't know ish beyond what you read on extremskins. :nonono:

I see a team that is outmanned against the national powerhouses and the cream of the Big 12. Do you actually think one great guard should be enough to vault a team like Baylor into the upper echelon of college football? :wacko:

However I do see this:

"Watkins was the leader of an offensive line that ranked third in Big 12 and 24th nationally in rushing (194.6 ypg) and fourth in conference in sacks against (1.54 per game)".

You do know who the top teams in the Big 12 last year right?

What am I thinking, you obviously don't know ish beyond what you read on extremskins. :nonono:

would you Just go and check out the texas tech game. you'll see a lot of that against REAL teams in the NFL

Quit being so stubborn. You guys reached for a player deal with it. Jeez

You're trying to sell him as a great OG and he's not. You plug Watkins in as starter you better hope Vick doesn't get hurt for a few games. The guy needs a least two seasons to get coached up. by then he'll be 28 and you might have a solid Guard.

Just go and check out the texas tech game would you. you'll see a lot of that against REAL teams in the NFL

Shut up already, not only have you never seen the guy play you never even heard of him before we picked him. So of course you immediately scurried off the see what extremeskins thought of the pick and proclaimed him a reach.

If your garbage team had drafted him he not only be starting from day 1, he'd be undeniably the 2nd best olineman on the roster the minute he signed.

Shut up already, not only have you never seen the guy play you never even heard of him before we picked him. So of course you immediately scurried off the see what extremeskins thought of the pick and proclaimed him a reach.

If your garbage team had drafted him he not only be starting from day 1, he'd be undeniably the 2nd best olineman on the roster the minute he signed.

don't be pissed of at me, I'm not the only person outside of eagles homer country that think the eagles draft stunk and they reached for watkins.

Even some here are saying it.

don't be pissed of at me, I'm not the only person outside of eagles homer country that think the eagles draft stunk and they reached for watkins.

Even some here are saying it.

I'm not pissed at you. I guess if I considered you at all it would be the same way I consider a gnat buzzing around my head, as a minor annoyance.

No one can say that any team's draft was great, "stunk" or was somewhere in between today. Unlike you and any other idiots here who think they can, I prefer to wait until these players actually play before forming an opinion (What a novel concept huh? :rolleyes: ).

The only thing anyone can say about their team's respective drafts with any shred of credibility right now is did they or did they not draft players at positions where they had needs and the Eagles did that.

Washington on the other hand has so many glaring needs that they could have pretty much just picked names out of a hat and say the same thing.

Skins full draft class:

1: OLB Ryan Kerrigan

2: DE Jarvis Jenkins

3: WR Leonard Hankerson

4: RB Roy Helu

5: CB Dejon Gomes

5: WR Niles Paul

6: RB Evan Royster

6: WR Aldrick Robinson

7: CB Brandyn Thompson

7: OG Maurice Hurt

7: OLB Markus White