gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I mean, He is better then anyone else on the team so if you lose him you will have a hole. I could see him in Dallas.

Rogers is terrible. He will give up big plays every now and then but will never make any. I remember in the playoffs in 2005 someone burned him easily deep and the ball hit the receiver right in the hands and he dropped it, it would have been a sure TD, so Rogers started celebrating like he made a play.

Total tool.

Funny how Rogers is taking shots at Hall. Hall had 4 picks IN ONE GAME. Rogers has never had more than 2 in a season.

And Hall gave up how many more yards than Rogers? Not that I'm a huge rogers fan, but skins fans think Hall's ish doesn't stink.

And Hall gave up how many more yards than Rogers? Not that I'm a huge rogers fan, but skins fans think Hall's ish doesn't stink.

Hall isn't that great but at least he makes plays.

Hall responds to Rogers via Twitter:

"I was never focused on who was the #1 corner on our team. Just focused on tryna WIn Games! Hope all of my teammates feel the same way!....Definitely would trade all the personal rewards to bring a Championship back to DC and the Best Fans in the NFL!!...No player on our team or in the NFL for that matter can be successful w/ out the coaches and their teammates!"

Theres another reason why Hall is better than Rogers.

Greg Cosell says John Beck is a better prospect than Andy Dalton and Christian Ponder. He was best QB prospect in 2007 NFL Draft.

Kolb...cough...Kolb...

Heres a need breakdown on the redskins.

Going into this offseason the skins needs were (Assuming they do not re-sign any of their free agents):

QB, RB, WR, WR, T, G, C, DE, NT, ILB, OLB, CB, FS, K, P

Going into the draft the skins top 3 needs were: QB, NT, and OLB.

After the draft their needs are:

QB, WR, T, G, C, NT, ILB, CB, K, P

Filled needs:

RB - Drafted Roy Helu and Evan Royster

WR - Drafted Leonard Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson, and Niles Paul

DE - Drafted Jarvis Jenkins

OLB - Drafted Ryan Kerrigan

FS - Signed OJ Atogwe

Top 3 needs heading into free agency: QB, NT, T

I think the redskins did pretty well in the draft. I really liked the Hankerson pick. He's got it physically. Could be a player if he's coached up properly.

I think the redskins did pretty well in the draft. I really liked the Hankerson pick. He's got it physically. Could be a player if he's coached up properly.

I hope so man, I love the Hankerson pick. Hopefully he can become a true #1 receiver for us, something we haven't had in a long time. I just read this article that was posted over at extremeskins, draftheadquarters.com gave the skins a glowing review of their draft and gave them an A- grade and said that 9 of the 12 picks should be able to at least contribute during their rookie seasons.

Link

John Beck photocopied the Redskins playbook and gave it out to the 10 rookies who were in attendance for the skins workouts yesterday and today. He also stayed late to throw to the rookie receivers.

John Beck photocopied the Redskins playbook and gave it out to the 10 rookies who were in attendance for the skins workouts yesterday and today. He also stayed late to throw to the rookie receivers.

Isn't that copyright infringement?

Quick, someone call the feds!!!

I thought he was supposed to be running the workouts. How can he stay late?

I thought he was supposed to be running the workouts. How can he stay late?

Beck and Grossman are alternating snaps at QB, London Fletcher and Lorenzo Alexander organized the workouts. Beck stayed longer after the other players had left to throw to the rookie receivers, primarily Hankerson.

Beck and Grossman are alternating snaps at QB, London Fletcher and Lorenzo Alexander organized the workouts. Beck stayed longer after the other players had left to throw to the rookie receivers, primarily Hankerson.

How much is Big Al participating?

The only thing he is participating in are his two trials that are going on right now.

:lol:

The only thing he is participating in are his two trials that are going on right now.

That must be disappointing on so many levels.

That must be disappointing on so many levels.

On the contrary. As an Eagles fan, I find him to be a gift that keeps on giving.

On the contrary. As an Eagles fan, I find him to be a gift that keeps on giving.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go to the Eagles, feel up Reid's man boob and lay a turd on your field.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go to the Eagles, feel up Reid's man boob and lay a turd on your field.

That would be poetic justice. :whistle:

Why would that be poetic justice?

Because he's been known to take long naps on the linc's field?