gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I have a kid who works a restaurant in DC, he says Kyle has a serious drinking problem, hits on anything that walks, and they had to cut him off and call him a cab a couple of weeks ago. He says Haynesworth is ok but always comes in alone, McNabb's a bad tipper, and he met Byron Leftwich recently, great guy and left 35%.

Yet Hopkins still continues to question McNabb's "Blackness" :nonono:

John Beck - QB - Redskins

One NFL assistant coach who faced John Beck when he played in five games in 2007 confirmed that Beck's pocket presence was his No. 1 downfall.

"He would get flustered," the assistant said. "You'd see him tighten up, doubt himself. We pressured him, and that's how we beat him." Beck took 10 sacks in those five appearances and went 0-4 in his four starts. He had a whopping seven fumbles and 5.2 yards-per-attempt average. Mike Shanahan may like what he sees of Beck in practice, but there's no chance he'll succeed unless he's

John Beck - QB - Redskins

One NFL assistant coach who faced John Beck when he played in five games in 2007 confirmed that Beck's pocket presence was his No. 1 downfall.

"He would get flustered," the assistant said. "You'd see him tighten up, doubt himself. We pressured him, and that's how we beat him." Beck took 10 sacks in those five appearances and went 0-4 in his four starts. He had a whopping seven fumbles and 5.2 yards-per-attempt average. Mike Shanahan may like what he sees of Beck in practice, but there's no chance he'll succeed unless he's

Not a whole lot of rookies come into the league with that pocket presence established. He certainly comes off as very confident so i dont think he would doubt himself. I'm really interested in seeing how this all plays out.

Free agent Rex Grossman told Sirius NFL Radio this weekend that there's a "decent chance" he'll re-sign with the Redskins.

Grossman indicated that his preference is to stay in D.C., playing OC Kyle Shanahan's "fast-break type of football" in what Rex called "the best offensive scheme in the game." Added Grossman, "there

Not his fault. Just ask him.

Kyle Shanahan emerges as a full-blown control freak

Posted by Mike Florio on June 7, 2011, 9:56 AM EDT

AP

In the NFL, where the

I read that this morning, its one of the stupidest things ive ever read. Hes the offensive coordinator, the players should be running the offense how he wants it.

Anyone in here know how to get hold of gritzRgreat?, if so PM me

Yeah extremeskins, he is listed under the same user name.

I read that this morning, its one of the stupidest things ive ever read. Hes the offensive coordinator, the players should be running the offense how he wants it.

They are just trying to find ways to make it the skins fault.

A good OC would play to the players strengths. Makes no sense to try to place a round peg into a square hole. Especially when you are using a "franchise QB" that you traded for. Especially one that has played in many big games and won. Why wouldn't you want imput from your QB?

A good OC would play to the players strengths. Makes no sense to try to place a round peg into a square hole. Especially when you are using a "franchise QB" that you traded for. Especially one that has played in many big games and won. Why wouldn't you want imput from your QB?

Don't worry, I"m sure Kyle will eventually have a nervous breakdown as he accuses players of making duplicate office keys and stealing his quart of strawberries.

Thats one way to look at it. Or you could say that you should only bring in players that fit your offensive system, clearly McNabb did not. Obviously the McNabb trade is by far the worst move Shanahan has made as skins coach. Hopefully they have their **** together now and realize that this is a rebuilding project.

Things have changed draft wise. But the Mcnabb thing was a huge failure. It was funny watching skins fan say he was the next elway though.

Things have changed draft wise. But the Mcnabb thing was a huge failure. It was funny watching skins fan say he was the next elway though.

Yeah that was a shame. Their draft looked pretty good on paper but we'll see. We still need to beef up the offensive line. And oh yeah, find a QB.

Thats good for you all, We had that last year.

Allen, Graham, Cooper, Chaney, Coleman, Lindley, Clayton, Harbor, Teo' Chad hall. All first year players that started at least one game for us last year.

Thats good for you all, We had that last year.

Allen, Graham, Cooper, Chaney, Coleman, Lindley, Clayton, Harbor, Teo' Chad hall. All first year players that started at least one game for us last year.

Is Jarrett starting at strong safety over Coleman?

Is Jarrett starting at strong safety over Coleman?

If I was a betting man I would say yes. That's with the assumption of a full TC. If there's no TC I can see Coleman starting.

Yup. I would agree with Solomon. Or depending on how Allen is with his knee, you could see Jarrett and Coleman

out this draft we could have Watkins, Jarrett, Kicker, MAYBE Matthews later in the year,

Chris Cooley needs just two receptions to surpass Jerry Smith as the Redskins' franchise leader in catches by a tight end.

Smith, a two-time Pro Bowler, racked up 421 receptions from 1965-77. While we've cooled on Cooley's Dynasty league prospects, he has the makings of a value pick in redraft formats this year. The 'Skins play-callers are extremely pass-heavy, and the receiving corps may be the weakest in the league as currently composed.