gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

It was to meet players and get autographs I guess.

Last two years they have had a scrimage

Chris Cooley was on First Take a few days ago and said what the other teams are doing doesn't bother him and he feels the Redskins have built themselves into a Super Bowl contender. :roll:

I like the guy, everyone has high hopes this time but come on Chris. Shoot for a winning season, a playoff berth first. Take baby steps. It's always the same this time of year. Expectations are high in DC reguardless of how awful the team is and they always feel they should directly bypass right to the SB always forgetting the fact that they have TWO playoff wins since 1992.

Like I said...baby steps. First have a winning season, then do it back to back years (which they haven't done since 91-92), win a playoff game, then another and maybe then people wont laugh. Do Lions fans or Bengals fans act this cocky or overconfident every July/August?

A carnival????

Bet that was Reid's Idea

We get to pay 8 dollar for a bottle of water and one of those jumping tents for the kids to play in. They jam people in there like stuffed burritos and we get to see players stretch for a couple of hours.

Does Snyder have a thing for making people pay to watch sweaty adult men bend and stretch? I love the Eagles but I wouldn't pay for a workout tape let alone stand in the summer heat to watch them bend and stretch and no football being played or practiced.

Do you guys have a scrimmage? Like the Greenbay packers have Packer Night and they scrimmage each other at the stadium?

The Packers scrimmage is on NFL Network Sunday (tonight) at 8pm I believe. Our first real taste of some football on t.v. this year! With no HOF game, ratings could be up for the scrimmage and all preseason games because fans are so hungry for football!

Leonard Hankerson - WR - Redskins

Third-round pick WR Leonard Hankerson hasn't displayed good hands so far at Redskins camp.

Not good news for a rookie that's going to have shine this preseason if he wants to supplant Anthony Armstrong. Look elsewhere for a late-round flier at wideout in your 12-team leagu

One would think after seeing the redskins fall flat on their face, when winning the offseason champ title. Eagle fans would be somewhat humble about buying up a team like they did this offseason.

do you guys realize if you don't win the superbowl, the PURE bashing eagle fans will get from the other NFC east teams. You guys think showing eagle fans pictures of empty trophy cases is hard on you guys, imagine when they put "DREAM TEAM" above those pictures.

It will be like the santa clause thing, you'll never stop hearing "dream team" if you lose.

HUGE pressure on Andy Reid to deliver

Yeah, "buying" a team. They won 10 games last year, the division, and return every key starter.

Out of 22 starters from last year, they will likely replace 2 with draft pick rookies (Watkins, Jarrett) and likely 4 or so with free agents, depending on how camp and preseason battles go. (Asomugha, Babin, Harris, and Jenkins)

The national media consensus is that the Eagles re-built the entire team in UFA, but that is simply not even close to the truth. Two of the "big" names they signed, Ronnie Brown and Vince Young, are backups on one-yr deals.

Unlike what Washington used to do, which was given any free agent, young and old, a blank check, the Eagles didn't do that. And Washington used to trade draft picks away like they were garbage, while the Eagles have actually managed to "add" picks to next year's draft, including a valuable 2nd rounder.

This will work out as well as Cooleys prediction last year.

This will work out as well as Cooleys prediction last year.

How about this one:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/26/deangelo-hall-well-dominate-our-division/

DeAngelo Hall: "We'll dominate our division"

Posted by NBC Sports on April 26, 2010, 8:33 PM EDT

I have to be honest. I

I'll be at the skins/steelers game this friday. :towel:

Good for you!

I, on the other hand, will be having sex........................................................................................................................with stephen1

:thumbsup:

I'll be at the skins/steelers game this friday. :towel:

Will the Steelers fans be there in massive numbers again, or is this only for MNF games? :angel:

Have fun man.

Good for you!

I, on the other hand, will be having sex........................................................................................................................with stephen1

:thumbsup:

:roll:

Will the Steelers fans be there in massive numbers again, or is this only for MNF games? :angel:

Have fun man.

I'm expecting a big Steelers turnout since theres a lot of negative buzz for this years skins team and its pre-season, usually the stadium is only like half full for pre-season.

One thing you can say about the skins that you cant say about a lot of other teams is that our players came to camp in great shape.

Says who? I have heard of a lot of players being in great shape. Most eagles fans were in real good shape.

I see cooleys knee is still sore and may be an issue going into the season.

Says who? I have heard of a lot of players being in great shape. Most eagles fans were in real good shape.

I see cooleys knee is still sore and may be an issue going into the season.

I'm talking about the reports that players on other teams are showing up to camp injured or out of shape, like Bryant Mckinnie with the Vikings or Ryan Mathews with the chargers.

its funny on ES they all talked about how the eagles run D would suck. our starters did pretty damn well vs b more tonight.

its funny on ES they all talked about how the eagles run D would suck. our starters did pretty damn well vs b more tonight.

Overall i thought the Ravens looked bad all around. The Eagles looked pretty good.