gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Bowen, Wilson, or Kerrigan havent played a meaningful game yet.

All Im saying is last time skins looked great in the preseason they went 4-12

I'm not predicting success for the skins. I actually think they are going to lose Sunday to the Giants.

I think they will beat the giants. The media has keyed in super positive on the skins. But still negative on the eagles. Kinda funny.

Great story about how Snyder convinced Shanahan to become his next head coach. It really goes to show you how dysfunctional this organization was (or still is for all we know) under Zorn. It really made me feel bad for Zorn especially. It seems like Shanahan has complete control of football operations..i hope.

Link

And apparently Snyder has also dropped his lawsuit against the Washington City Paper.

Zorn was like a teacher I used to have, He tired to be our friend and have people like him, then when he tried to yell at students for doing something it just didn't end well, like telling CP to take his hands out of his pockets lol.

They kept Eli on his toes all day.

They did what they should have, picked on a team that has a lot of injuries.

I would watch Williams though. JPP Manhandled him

Its obvious now Zorn was set up for failure since day 1 with Snyder and Cerrato running things.

I'm shocked anyone won any games with those clowns running the show.

Ginny apparently has a radio show on Baltimore. Stupid snickering laugh and all. The skins fans know what I'm talking about.

They kept Eli on his toes all day.

They did what they should have, picked on a team that has a lot of injuries.

I would watch Williams though. JPP Manhandled him

Williams was disappointing today but in his defense Pierre-Paul looks like a complete beast.

fun stats of the day..

Rex grossman out played all NFC east QBs...

Redskins are in first place in the NFC east.

We got the Cards next week...

The thing I hate are all the media analyst trying their hardest to down play the win. In past years a good barometer predicting the redskins season was whether they could beat the giants. The years they did beat the giants showed to be great seasons. So hopefully the fans can finally have a decent season to watch the games...

fun stats of the day..

The thing I hate are all the media analyst trying their hardest to down play the win. In past years a good barometer predicting the redskins season was whether they could beat the giants. The years they did beat the giants showed to be great seasons. So hopefully the fans can finally have a decent season to watch the games...

No, they are tied with the Eagles for first place in the NFC east, but remember, it is only the first game.

Your not in first place in the east, you are tied with the eagles. Both are 1-0 so don't act like you are atop the division all by your self.

Fun fact, eagles are leading the nfl in rushing.

Id still be worried about williams.

No, they are tied with the Eagles for first place in the NFC east, but remember, it is only the first game.

He'll hang his hat on the Skins being 1-0 in the division while the Eagles and Cowboys are 0-0 and the giants are 0-1. Give him a break, you know it's the only time of the season that skins fans come out from under their rocks to pound their chest and say "LOOK AT ME". Usually they are gone again by Halloween. Remember the skins fans talking all kinds of smack when they beat the eagles to take 1st place in the division last year with a 2-2 record? Never heard a peep out of them after that.

Grin and bare it, it's that much sweeter when they run away in a couple weeks. IT's even more amusing that they NEVER learn from year to year about their eventual collapse by November.

The problem with the redskins fans is that they just don't watch any other teams outside of the nfc east. And when they do watch the nfc east teams, they just look for all the negative aspects of the other teams.

They are the king of homers. They will argue tooth and nail that Dan Snyder is the best owner basically because they will buy anything he sells to them, at any price.

He'll hang his hat on the Skins being 1-0 in the division while the Eagles and Cowboys are 0-0 and the giants are 0-1. Give him a break, you know it's the only time of the season that skins fans come out from under their rocks to pound their chest and say "LOOK AT ME". Usually they are gone again by Halloween. Remember the skins fans talking all kinds of smack when they beat the eagles to take 1st place in the division last year with a 2-2 record? Never heard a peep out of them after that.

Grin and bare it, it's that much sweeter when they run away in a couple weeks. IT's even more amusing that they NEVER learn from year to year about their eventual collapse by November.

Exactly this. Enjoy your one week of being in first place.

fun stats of the day..

My God Redskins fans are stupid.

Your not in first place in the east, you are tied with the eagles. Both are 1-0 so don't act like you are atop the division all by your self.

Fun fact, eagles are leading the nfl in rushing.

Id still be worried about williams.

My God Redskins fans are stupid.

Lol... . Technically the skins are in first place b/c they beat a division rival..

Its 1/2 of a game but its still counts as first place....wow eagle fans are remedial

http://www.nfl.com/s...akingprocedures

"Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division"

Jeez its just too simple with you guys..

Lol... . Technically the skins are in first place b/c they beat a division rival..

Its 1/2 of a game but its still counts as first place....wow eagle fans are remedial

http://www.nfl.com/s...akingprocedures

"Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division"

Jeez its just too simple with you guys..

Others, including myself have pointed this out already. The real reason that folks are taking this stance is that it's meaningless until OTHER teams get some games in, within the division. To grasp at being 1st in the division after week one, when not all teams have even played a division game, shows how amazingly desperate you are for ANY credibility.

Simply put, no one in their right mind talks about being 1st in the division after week one of the season.

I doubt this will make it through your burgundy and gold defense shield, but it's the truth.

You also opened last season by beating a division rival at home and were "technically in first place" after week 1 then too but still ended up a 6-10, last place team when all was said and done.

Enjoy it while it lasts because where the Skins are concerned it never does.

The great toolbag Antrel Rolle with words of wisdom:

"As a team and organization, we know that the Washington Redskins is not a better team than us," Rolle said in his weekly spot on WFAN radio. "We know that hands down. If we played them 100 times, they might win five. They won that day. It never leaves a good taste in your mouth when you lose to an opponent that you know you are better than."

When asked by WFAN hosts Joe and Evan if he was impressed by Rex Grossman or thought the Redskins were better than he thought, Rolle replied, "No, not at all."

Another case of the "best team" losing :roll:

Skins fan on the radio all day today predicting a blow out win by 10+ points this week against the card.

They never change. :nonono: