gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

They have had close games all year. there defense is solid,

But Dallas was super beat up, just like the giants. Both healthy teams lost.

Exactly. Neither can feel good about anything this past week.

Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall took a shot at DC Jim Haslett after Monday night's loss to the Cowboys.

Hall was burned by Dez Bryant for a 30-yard catch and a 15-yard face mask penalty on a key 3rd-and-21 situation late in the game. "You ain't supposed to have to [cover for that long], but [expletive] happens," Hall said. "... You don't have to be a [bleeping] rocket scientist to figure it out after awhile." Hall blamed the refs and his own coaches after running his mouth all week. He remains the quintessential "big hat, no cattle" NFL star.

Boo Fing whhoooo. If your so good it wouldnt matter.

Well now we'll see if the redskins are really going to push this season or are just the same old skins.....

....Against the 0-3 Rams, if the redskins lose or barely win they're the same team as last year.

Vegas has the game at the rare -2 for the Rams this will change depending on what side people bet. But the redskins are healthy and coming off a dumb a** loss, a good team will recover and go get some revenge on the Rams. They seem to be this season's punching bag...

If they don't pull out a solid win against the Rams then there really is no point in saying the redskins have changed.

Wow Kerrigan is rookie of the month. that's great.

Can you imagine how long its been since the redskins had two legit pass rushers. Plus they are young...

Dexter Manely and Charles Mann

I agree with the ES.com thread. In my experience, skins fans are in fact the dumbest fans in all of the NFL. Actually, I used to give them credit for being great Redskins fans(they are NOT NFL fans), but this shows that they are not even that. They are in fact, just bad fans

lol eagle fans calling another fanbase dumb. haha that's a good one.

redskins fans have gone through Hell and still support the team. Look at you guys leaving in the 4th quarter....

Allen was the rookie of the month for september too.

Kerrigan is not even the best selection the redskins had in the Draft. 2nd round pick Jenkins is a monster.

lol eagle fans calling another fanbase dumb. haha that's a good one.

redskins fans have gone through Hell and still support the team. Look at you guys leaving in the 4th quarter....

Typical skins fan can't name more than two players on each of the other teams in the NFC East, let alone other teams around the league.

Typical skins fan can't name more than two players on each of the other teams in the NFC East, let alone other teams around the league.

oh no... what will I do with my life if I don't know players from every team... I should quit my job, stop being social and become an eagle fan....lol

Typical eagle fans thinking watching football equals actual knowledge.

oh no... what will I do with my life if I don't know players from every team... I should quit my job, stop being social and become an eagle fan....lol

Typical eagle fans thinking watching football equals actual knowledge.

it shows you, and your ilk, don't know FOOTBALL, only Redskins. Which makes you all a colossal joke.

Kerrigan is not even the best selection the redskins had in the Draft. 2nd round pick Jenkins is a monster.

Yeah but we can't count on Jenkins next year coming off of a torn ACL. He will have a full year to recover but still those aren't light injuries.

Allen was the rookie of the month for september too.

Yeah unfortunately thats what a shredded knee will do to your career, especially if you play a position like safety.

Yeah but we can't count on Jenkins next year coming off of a torn ACL. He will have a full year to recover but still those aren't light injuries.

Yeah unfortunately thats what a shredded knee will do to your career, especially if you play a position like safety.

Injuries can happen to anyone.

Sav Rocca is 2nd in the NFL with 9 punts downed inside the 20 yard line.

Still odd to see Rocca as a skin lol. Dunno why just is. Glad he is woking out though.

Still odd to see Rocca as a skin lol. Dunno why just is. Glad he is woking out though.

I would have never guessed it. Good punting is a rare thing around these parts.

Screw tim hightower and his fantasy football "steal" Dude is already passed on the depth chart.

Redskins have 3 legit RBs....of course its all because of the system.....still its a great luxury to have three RBs that can take over a game. Today its Torain, the next game it might be Helu or Hightower. Whoever is hot gets the ball.

3-1 and the redskins still a couple of years away from really having a complete team. Finally we fans have a real team...its been so long.

Yeah it looks like the Redskins might be turning things around. I balked at the idea of Shanahan having success there, but I may be eating my words in a few years while the Eagles sit in the basement of the NFC East.

Yeah it looks like the Redskins might be turning things around. I balked at the idea of Shanahan having success there, but I may be eating my words in a few years while the Eagles sit in the basement of the NFC East.

No one had eagles in basement. But you guys have seen what buying up costly free agents have done for the redskins over the past decade. Eagles FO should have been smart and tried to get the BEST oline in the NFL instead of defense. Vick is a monster but needs to have time to get a WR open.

No one had eagles in basement. But you guys have seen what buying up costly free agents have done for the redskins over the past decade. Eagles FO should have been smart and tried to get the BEST oline in the NFL instead of defense. Vick is a monster but needs to have time to get a WR open.

Vick had tons of time today.

For the third week in a row the eagles were up by a lot and lost. Coaching is horrible.