gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Vick had tons of time today.

For the third week in a row the eagles were up by a lot and lost. Coaching is horrible.

Vick is probably the best QB in the NFL when he's used right. I agree Reid is the biggest idiot out there but not getting a good Oline for Vick will kill you guys through out the season. He can score at will when he's hot.

How many personal fouls were called on the skins today? 4? 5? The refs were killing us. Half of those were BS too. Apparently you can't hit a QB in the chest anymore. And you can't hit returners that haven't called for fair catches :wacko:

How many personal fouls were called on the skins today? 4? 5? The refs were killing us. Half of those were BS too. Apparently you can't hit a QB in the chest anymore. And you can't hit returners that haven't called for fair catches :wacko:

You cant hit white qbs. But black felon QB's you can hit all you want.

Who would have thought after 4 weeks the skins would be leading the NFC East and going into the bye at 3-1? Definitely not the media who some had us pegged as a 2 win team.

Who would have thought after 4 weeks the skins would be leading the NFC East and going into the bye at 3-1? Definitely not the media who some had us pegged as a 2 win team.

The Giants are going to beat the crap out of the Skins the next time they met. Believe that.

The Giants are going to beat the crap out of the Skins the next time they met. Believe that.

Yeah because they did such a good job of that in week 1. You got your asses kicked.

Yeah because they did such a good job of that in week 1. You got your asses kicked.

He will disappear after the game, don't worry.

Eagles vs Redskins in a couple of weeks will be HUGE for both teams. Redskins win people will start to believe the redskins can actually win the east. Lose to the eagles and they will get renewed hope.

Redskins will have opportunity to close coffin on eagles this season. Hopefully they step up.

Eagles vs Redskins in a couple of weeks will be HUGE for both teams. Redskins win people will start to believe the redskins can actually win the east. Lose to the eagles and they will get renewed hope.

Redskins will have opportunity to close coffin on eagles this season. Hopefully they step up.

Very tough game for us. We dont match up very well against Philly. At least we have 2 weeks to prepare for them.

none of the teams in the NFCE are that good period. Only one team from the East will make the playoffs, and from the looks of things they will be one and done

right now it looks like this (as far as which teams are playing the best)...but it's long season

NY

Dallas

Skins

Philly

LOL. you put Dallas ahead of Washington because you won a lucky game at home without scoring a TD? With that QB you have there is no way you will ever win any game of any importance. And by your logic. Dont forget the Redskins smoked the Giants at home.

LOL. you put Dallas ahead of Washington because you won a lucky game at home without scoring a TD? With that QB you have there is no way you will ever win any game of any importance. And by your logic. Dont forget the Redskins smoked the Giants at home.

we were missing Austin, Dez could barely run, and Romo was gimped up, had we been at full strength that would not have been close. bottom line is we beat you anyway, then you come out this week vs a weak Rams team and eek one out. Had you played Detroit and we played the Rams, we'd be 3-1 and you'd be 2-2. And Romo blew that game this week, but he is still worlds better than your QB.

I love it. You keep your faith in that loser. The longer he's your QB the better off we all are in the NFCE.

i actually lost a lot of faith in him today, but he's better than your QB is and it's not even close. Your QB had what, 1 TD and 2 int's today? You think your team is riding the arm of Rex anywhere?

They have both thrown 5 picks on the season. But at least Grossman's have not cost us a game. Romo lost 2 games all by himself. Like I said, you keep your faith.

They have both thrown 5 picks on the season. But at least Grossman's have not cost us a game. Romo lost 2 games all by himself. Like I said, you keep your faith.

dude with 6 minutes to go Grossman threw a int on his own 20, had the defense not bailed you out he would have blown the game for you. So I guess if the defense held after one of Romo's picks and Dallas won, he would have had a good game?

Romo also has 1 more TD, , 300+ more yards, and when you add in fumbles, 3 less turnovers (one of Grossman's fumbles blew the Dallas game)

so again, if you played Detroit, and we'd played the Rams, we'd probably be 3-1 and you'd be 2-2. Don't confuse an easy schedule with being a good team.

Romo and Grossman are both QB's that are capable of folding in big spots, the difference is that at his best Romo is capable of carrying his team (see last week) and grossman at his best is able to play an efficient game and not lose it for his team. No team in the NFL would take Grossman over Romo, and if Dallas called DC to make that trade, then skins would do it in a second.

Kill Romo over that game all you want, he deserves it, but when you act like Grossman is better you come off as a typical Skins homer.

How crazy is this: the skins, eagles, giants, and cowboys are all in the top 5 in sacks.

Through 4 games:

Skins defense

5th in total defense

3rd in points per game

T-1st in 3rd down defense

1st in forced fumbles

T-7th in passing defense

T-17th in interceptions

6th in run defense

T-1st in sacks

How crazy is this: the skins, eagles, giants, and cowboys are all in the top 5 in sacks.

Through 4 games:

Skins defense

5th in total defense

3rd in points per game

T-1st in 3rd down defense

1st in forced fumbles

T-7th in passing defense

T-17th in interceptions

6th in run defense

T-1st in sacks

Dallas

4th in total defense

23rd in points (without Romo's f up and a blocked punt return they'd be 8th)

17th vs the pass

1st vs the run

T-1st in sacks I think or maybe 2nd

Like the defense so far...Rob Ryan isn't such a dope after all

Hightower predicts we're going to the superbowl..lol

These guys, seriously have stop opening their mouths. The problem is they get treated like kings in D.C. because they're winning and feel the need to talk and talk every chance they get. Cooley, rex, Hightower and I've heard others also open their mouths.

oh well The DMV area has always been liberal with redskin players. I guess it hasn't changed.

I do find it funny though.

Hightower predicts we're going to the superbowl..lol

These guys, seriously have stop opening their mouths. The problem is they get treated like kings in D.C. because they're winning and feel the need to talk and talk every chance they get. Cooley, rex, Hightower and I've heard others also open their mouths.

oh well The DMV area has always been liberal with redskin players. I guess it hasn't changed.

I do find it funny though.

They always start talking too early. But at least they have confidence and attitude this year.

Cooley wants to fight Romo in a cage match :lol:

Link

pretty mouthy for a backup TE.....Chris Cooley is washed up and he's trying to start his next career as a radio personality

pretty mouthy for a backup TE.....Chris Cooley is washed up and he's trying to start his next career as a radio personality

still hasn't recovered well from the knee. He looks very slow even for him. Still the guy is a Redskin and they've given him plenty of money. wouldn't be surprised if they give he and Davis new contracts. Its a luxury having two good TEs plus they know their place on the team and work good together.