gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Just hopped out of the film room. I watched every play from every Redskins game so far this year and my scientific opinion is: update "they still suck".

Just hopped out of the film room. I watched every play from every Redskins game so far this year and my scientific opinion is: update "they still suck".

yeah, I don't get all the "Redskins are legit" talk. They beat an injury ravaged Giants team, 2 of the worst teams in the NFL (Cards and Rams) who they squeeked by, and then lost to an injury ravaged Dallas team.

yeah, I don't get all the "Redskins are legit" talk. They beat an injury ravaged Giants team, 2 of the worst teams in the NFL (Cards and Rams) who they squeeked by, and then lost to an injury ravaged Dallas team.

And after today, 3 of the worst nfl teams.

Shocking to most of you, I know, but the Redskins (as I've said all season) are trash.

The Eagles are dysfunctional on both sides of the ball and pounding them despite the extra preparation time the Skins had.

Shocking to most of you, I know, but the Redskins (as I've said all season) are trash.

The Eagles are dysfunctional on both sides of the ball and pounding them despite the extra preparation time the Skins had.

The Eagles problem has been turnovers. If they dont turn it over they can beat anyone. We'll see if they can hang onto the football in the second half.

The Eagles problem has been turnovers. If they dont turn it over they can beat anyone. We'll see if they can hang onto the football in the second half.

I think the turnovers have, in large part, been bad luck and will even out. My personal opinion if if they do the little things right on offense, the turnovers will take care of themselves.

Even so, they haven't looked good even when they've protected the ball. It's been a stop-start-stop-start-explode-implode offense. This is the first game they've had some rhythm, IMO.

Unfortunately, I think that's just a product of how truly awful the Skins are. Total trash team. If the Eagles can't hold on here, they should probably apply to the CFL. This Skins team is the gateway team to the NFL...if you can't beat their awful squad, you need to rebuild or leave the league (your choice). That's unless you have an amazing rash of injuries or something.

Are the Redskins currently the favorites to win the East? I think if we arn't already if we can beat the Eagles next week we will be NFC East favorites.

Nope. You're not.

Todays game had more to do with the Eagles than it did the Skins. And I'll say this again, the East is really, really bad.

lol at eagle fans thinking the season ends today....

You guys won't see a QB throw 4 ints every game

I wasn't impressed by the eagles, with more time the redskins would have won the game.

Woulda coulda shoulda........ The skins are who we thought they were an below average team whom were beaten at home by an average team

our defense is going to put a hurting on vick this week Brian and Ryan K. are going to be coming off that edge with no-one to block them.

Vick is in for a long day buddy

The Eagles had a LG who converted to RT who played LT today because our starting LT (Jason Peters) is injured and Winston Justice who played his first game of the season. I thought they looked fine.

I wasn't impressed by the eagles, with more time the redskins would have won the game.

STFU you delusional idiot homer. Your team just got their ish pushed in in their own house.

Go cry somewhere else.

Woulda coulda shoulda........ The skins are who we thought they were an below average team whom were beaten at home by an average team

I wouldn't be talking too much, the eagles are not going to have a team just give them 4 ints in every game.

Just think if they put in beck after the half?

pissed that we lost but I'm happy that we fought back even though we gave you guys the game.

Like I said, if there was more time we would have won.

Yes, when they start playing 6 quarter games, the Eagles in trouble.

They played like complete and utter **** and still won by a TD. The Eagles are dysfunctional and going nowhere unless they figure it out. The Skins are complete trash.

I wouldn't be talking too much, the eagles are not going to have a team just give them 4 ints in every game.

pissed that we lost but I'm happy that we fought back even though we gave you guys the game.

The Skins are Fing trash. How bad do you have to be to lose at home, coming off the bye, against a pretty dysfunctional Eagles team?

Yuck. The Eagles aren't great...the Skins are just terrible.

:roll:

It's awesome how mad you are. I mean, the Skins started off the season strong and you finally got a bad Eagles team and you still couldn't get it done. I wasn't impressed by the Eagles either, but the bottom line is they were the better team today. Live with it.

And :roll: at your "with more time the redskins would have won the game." comment If that's not the biggest homer statement of all time than I don't know what is.

well just take a look at that second half. Redskins were playing HORRIBLY and Rex threw 4 ints. You guys should have put 52 or more on the redskins.

actually I'm happy that the skins fought back. Usually the redskins just crawl under a rock and let the teams roll 100 points on them.

different outcome if they put Beck in earlier

well just take a look at that second half. Redskins were playing HORRIBLY and Rex threw 4 ints. You guys should have put 52 or more on the redskins.

actually I'm happy that the skins fought back. Usually the redskins just crawl under a rock and let the teams roll 100 points on them.

different outcome if they put Beck in earlier

Be happy with that 10 point offensive onslaught the Skins took to the Eagles in the second half.

Trash.

blah...blah...blah....empty words

"you gave us the game" ....whatever makes you feel better, your team lost @ home, Sexy Rexy was benched for a scrub, journeyman QB and our run D DOMINATED....

take the honorable way out, eat your crow and crawl back underneath your rock until week 17

blah...blah...blah....empty words

"you gave us the game" ....whatever makes you feel better, your team lost @ home, Sexy Rexy was benched for a scrub, journeyman QB and our run D DOMINATED....

take the honorable way out, eat your crow and crawl back underneath your rock until week 17

I expected a lot more from the eagles, I actually fell better after watching the game. I thought the eagles would be a really great team but you guys couldn't put the redskins away.

I expected a lot more from the eagles, I actually fell better after watching the game. I thought the eagles would be a really great team but you guys couldn't put the redskins away.

Actually they did put the Redskins away. The final score was 20-13. You had to stop Shady from picking up a first down and didn't even come close.

And the Eagles are not a good team. Nobody is saying they are. The East as a whole is horrific.