gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

20-13 loss against the so called best team and the fact that we came back and stopped the eagles in the second half actually makes me fell very optimistic.

20-13 loss against the so called best team and the fact that we came back and stopped the eagles in the second half actually makes me fell very optimistic.

:roll:

Handled in your house by a 1-4 basement dweller, Juan Castillo owned both Shanahans! There is no moral victory in that.

Exactly

lol at eagle fans thinking the season ends today....

You guys won't see a QB throw 4 ints every game

I wasn't impressed by the eagles, with more time the redskins would have won the game.

I wasnt impressed by the Skins as division leader myself. Rex Grossman is the worst QB in the NFL.

I expected a lot more from the eagles, I actually fell better after watching the game. I thought the eagles would be a really great team but you guys couldn't put the redskins away.

Trash. I expected more from the first place Skins (or I would have, had I not known they were complete frauds). The Eagles are dysfunctional. They have the talent to fix it on offense with focus and health, but their D is fatally flawed.

The Skins have no QB and a trash offense paired with a passable (at times) D. Their greatest victory this year has been their schedule. They are, and will continue to be, garbage.

Actually they did put the Redskins away. The final score was 20-13. You had to stop Shady from picking up a first down and didn't even come close.

And the Eagles are not a good team. Nobody is saying they are. The East as a whole is horrific.

I'm not saying you guys didn't play well or don't deserve the win. But I as an observer, I expected the eagles to destroy the redskins especially after that 20 point start.

The fact that the skins were coming back after playing a horrible game really makes me optimistic about this season.

You guys didn't get Good Rex, and you didn't get Bad Rex

You got Train Rex

Giants fan not choking a game so they start to talk. Come on when your team loses and don't hide under a rock.

So called best team by who? At this point I'd say the Giants are the best team in the East. I thought the Skins looked half decent in the games that I watched this season but I probably should have taken how bad their opponents were.

I'm not saying you guys didn't play well or don't deserve the win. But I as an observer, I expected the eagles to destroy the redskins especially after that 20 point start.

The fact that the skins were coming back after playing a horrible game really makes me optimistic about this season.

Wrong again...you saw the Eagles play a C game. They played like **** and still won.

Wrong again...you saw the Eagles play a C game. They played like **** and still won.

Ok you guys had your best game of the season..lol

Giants fan not choking a game so they start to talk. Come on when your team loses and don't hide under a rock.

I'm here every day, clown. I've never hidden after a loss

Don't get all butthurt because the trip back down to earth was a little turbulent

I'm here every day, clown. I've never hidden after a loss

Don't get all butthurt because the trip back down to earth was a little turbulent

Lol its nice that you admit you're a tool and on here constantly.

Ok you guys had your best game of the season..lol

Not true...just the 2nd easiest competition. I give all the credit to the Skins on this one. Complete trash teams make underperforming teams look okay.

Lol its nice that you admit you're a tool and on here constantly.

Uhh.....yeah, ok :thumbsup:

Just shut up, dude. I would have loved to see Philly at 1-5, but you are making yourself look like a jilted bride with 101 excuses at the moment. Take the loss and laugh it off. The season is far from over

A loss?

after watching this team fall apart for so many years, its the first time I saw the redskins fight back especially when everything was going the eagles way. for the game to be 20-13 after the way the redskins played in the first half makes me very optimistic.

Look you guys are the 2nd best team on the redskins schedule, we took a really good shot from the eagles and didn't let you guys roll 53 points or more on us.

Very optimistic after watching the game.

Uhh.....yeah, ok :thumbsup:

Just shut up, dude. I would have loved to see Philly at 1-5, but you are making yourself look like a jilted bride with 101 excuses at the moment. Take the loss and laugh it off. The season is far from over

If you don't like it leave the thread...lol

Understand what I'm saying here...The eagles were rolling in the first half, they were playing extremely well on both sides of the ball. For the redskins to come back after getting shot in the face it makes me very optimistic for the season. Usually the redskins would roll up into a ball and cry, while the other team scores 52 points. They held the eagles scoreless in second half, Rex thew 4 ints and still the redskins only lost 20-13.

on our schedule the eagles are the 2nd best team we have to face after the patriots. Just hope the injuries don't catch up to the redskins b/c we actually have a shot at the NFC east this season.

Like I said, very optimistic.