gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Lost our center for the season, that one hurts.

Yeah, that loser no one has ever heard of is a real game changer.

Yeah, that loser no one has ever heard of is a real game changer.

He was playing great at center, actually..

Eagle fan taking about another team's oline. Haha

Edit: also lost trent Williams for a couple of weeks

This tweet had me laughing

Rex completed more passes to the eagles than Vince Young.

Ugh, just sad..

AJ - We were with out our top DE, LT, back up LT and still did well on the Oline.

Our Run d shut the skins 3 headed monster down all game.

McCoy had a good game.

Landry said it him self. Skins D came out soft.

Your welcome for starting the Beck era.

I was at the game today and LOL'ed when they boo'ed Grossman. And yall give Philly fans Flack..

AJ - We were with out our top DE, LT, back up LT and still did well on the Oline.

Our Run d shut the skins 3 headed monster down all game.

McCoy had a good game.

Landry said it him self. Skins D came out soft.

Your welcome for starting the Beck era.

I was at the game today and LOL'ed when they boo'ed Grossman. And yall give Philly fans Flack..

You were at the game? was the crowd constantly asking for Beck? I could only hear it once on TV. people were sending me tweets about fans heckling Rex on the sidelines.

Have to thank the eagles for getting rex out.

You were at the game? was the crowd constantly asking for Beck? I could only hear it once on TV. people were sending me tweets about fans heckling Rex on the sidelines.

After the second INT some people in the section I was in were calling for beck. Then after the last INT they really started the I WANT BECK CHANT.

Would have been a different game if he played in the 3rd, but he was still off.

Saying you wern't impressed with the eagles, idk They looked a LOT better on defense.

Injuries to the Oline suck, Cooley is w/e he is an afterthought this season.

As an eagles fan, I was trying to start many "We want beck chants". I was constantly booing on every Rex incomportion, etc...

From the roughing the passer call at the goaline on, in seemed like the skins fans knew they were going to lose. There was ZERO trash talking in response to everything us Eagles fans were tossing out there.

It was so passive there, it almost felt like I was watching a game in pathetic Dallas.

As an eagles fan, I was trying to start many "We want beck chants". I was constantly booing on every Rex incomportion, etc...

From the roughing the passer call at the goaline on, in seemed like the skins fans knew they were going to lose. There was ZERO trash talking in response to everything us Eagles fans were tossing out there.

It was so passive there, it almost felt like I was watching a game in pathetic Dallas.

The walk back to the parking lot was very odd. There was ZERO trash talking, from either side.

The walk back to the parking lot was very odd. There was ZERO trash talking, from either side.

Believe it or not, that is a step up from Cowboys stadium. There they actually compliment you if your team wins. It's like they don't deserve to be in the NFC East.

I was cracking up at some of the fans. As soon as VY threw his INT they chanted dream team, and then grossman gave it right back.

I wouldn't be talking too much, the eagles are not going to have a team just give them 4 ints in every game.

Just think if they put in beck after the half?

pissed that we lost but I'm happy that we fought back even though we gave you guys the game.

Like I said, if there was more time we would have won.

But in most of the Eagles losses they turned the ball over 3,4 and 5 times. So I can just as easily say the Eagles won't lose many more games because they won't turn the ball over so much. Sounds stupid both ways.

He was playing great at center, actually..

Eagle fan taking about another team's oline. Haha

Edit: also lost trent Williams for a couple of weeks

you're defense got dominated by a patchwork offensive line and couldn't stop the run at the end of the game when on most teams we couldn't get one inch.

I guess it's going to be getting pretty quiet around here for a while. Oh wait, I saw the next game is against the Panthers, so I guess we'll hear some chest pounding a bit leading up to that game, oh well.

:roll: :roll:

Holy major reach Batman! I mean, wow...

what is it? those ****ots banned me.

what is it? those ****ots banned me.

In a nutshell, it's this Agent-esque long thread about how Rex Grossman can be a franchise quarterback. The dude uses Excel spreadsheets and everything. What a ****ot!

Looks like the foreskins came back down to Earth. The real foreskins showed up yesterday. they'll be back in the cellar by week 10. Thank the Eagles for keeping it warm. :groovy:

What a mess of a game that was. The skins abandoned the run too soon. When your bread and butter is running the ball you dont abandon it when you are only down 2 scores until the 4th quarter.

I honestly thought we were going to see Beck start the 2nd half, and who knows if he had we might have pulled this one out. Way too many drops by everybody today. Terrible and inexcusable turnovers on offense.

To add insult to injury we lost Trent, our best run blocker, and Lichtensteiger, our best pass blocker. Trent and Kory are probably our 2 best offensive linemen which is why the skins always run left.

This loss will be a huge blow to our season and i dont see us winning many more games after this one. The lack of speed at WR was really evident yesterday without Anthony Armstrong on the field. We really need to get Hankerson on the field and try to get someone out there who can make big plays in the passing game.

Chris Cooley looks like he's out for 6 weeks and will have surgery on his broken finger today. With Fred Davis playing really good this year (343 yards/1td) and Cooley not playing so well it might be the end of Cooley in DC. He turns 30 next July and has a history of injuries. He only has 66 yards/0td this season.

I know he's a fan favorite and I mentioned on here how I had a close friend who died that was a huge Skins fan and Cooley attended a youth football camp his parents put on (I also believe he came to their home). Cooley is clearly a good guy and sucks to see this happen but looks like his days are about over in DC.

LOLSKINS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you guys still suck

Amazing how doom and gloom all eagles fans were before this game and now they are back to being obnoxious and pounding their chest. Is the dream team back?

Looks like the foreskins came back down to Earth. The real foreskins showed up yesterday. they'll be back in the cellar by week 10. Thank the Eagles for keeping it warm. :groovy:

meh, actually I have more confidence now than i did before the eagles game on the season. Don't be surprised if the redskins go 10-6 and have a real shot at the NFC east. I'm not impressed with any team in the NFC east especially the eagles.