gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Yes they do and from someone who live in Arlington, Va, I love it. I say it every year, the Sklins gear comes off like the leaves in Fall, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they do and from someone who live in Arlington, Va, I love it. I say it every year, the Sklins gear comes off like the leaves in Fall, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Man you guys are really disappointing.

You talked **** on the eagles last week after the eagles won, but nothing this week?

Man you guys are really disappointing.

You talked **** on the eagles last week after the eagles won, but nothing this week?

I wonder if aj is still as confident after this loss, like he was after the loss to the Eagles -

Wheres uh AJ, RSK1?

As much as I love mocking the skins and their fanbase, those two guys are always here, especially RSK1. Either they don't feel like posting right now (understandable) or they have better **** to do than post on a rival teams message board. They will be back in a day or two.

As much as I love mocking the skins and their fanbase, those two guys are always here, especially RSK1. Either they don't feel like posting right now (understandable) or they have better **** to do than post on a rival teams message board. They will be back in a day or two.

I know they are normally here to take the ish. Its just fun messing with them

I know they are normally here to take the ish. Its just fun messing with them

I know. Just wanted to give credit where credit was due. In that kind of mood.

I wonder if aj is still as confident after this loss, like he was after the loss to the Eagles -

If he really meant what he said, then nothing should change his confidence. It was simply because the Eagles weren't as good as he thought that he felt positive about the loss. I still don't get it.

Skins get the Bills and Niners next. 3-5 after those two and I bet there will be talk of Shanny on the hot seat. It's completly his fault because he put too much faith in two backup quaterbacks to lead his team.

That was a piss poor game and honestly coaching cost us in that one just as much. What was Shanahan thinking going for it on 4th down at midfield when we are only down 3 points?? I was screaming at them to punt. They turned over on downs (Beck sacked) and the panthers score a TD 2 plays later. Then with 5 minutes left in the game they call for an onside kick. WTF!! They were only down 10 at the time. You kick it there and play defense. We had all 3 timeouts.

There was no excuse for these and these calls are impossible to defend. Coaching really blew it yesterday.

Some bigger picture thoughts on the team:

1. Jammal Brown is our biggest free agent bust since Haynesworth. He can't run block and he definitely can't pass protect. Hes a waste of space and will probably be released at the end of the year.

2. Rocky McIntosh routinely gives up big runs. He didn't really do this against the panthers that i saw but usually when theres a big run you can bet that it was McIntosh overrunning the play or missing a tackle. Hes the biggest weak link on our defense. Another head scratcher re-signing. He also lets running backs drag him for another yard or two when he does make a tackle. Hes just not a 3-4 ILB.

3. Beck played pretty well in his first start. He got no help from the receivers who are dropping more balls than i can ever remember. He played this whole game without Moss and a patchwork o-line. His only pick was on Hankerson who ran the wrong route. Although he should have been picked at least 1 other time (he threw a pass that hit James Anderson square in the hands but he dropped it).

4. Hightower looks done for the year and Moss is done for a month. The injuries are really piling up on an offense that didnt have much talent to begin with. Bummer.

Well, it was pretty easy to see this one coming. The Skins are a really bad football team that got a couple lucky wins from a very easy early season schedule.

This should also be a lesson to any Eagles fans out there who think they've turned a corner. The Eagles barely held on for a victory against a poor Redskins team that was steamrolled by the lowly Panthers just a week later.

Well, it was pretty easy to see this one coming. The Skins are a really bad football team that got a couple lucky wins from a very easy early season schedule.

This should also be a lesson to any Eagles fans out there who think they've turned a corner. The Eagles barely held on for a victory against a poor Redskins team that was steamrolled by the lowly Panthers just a week later.

Sadly it will not. I can already see the wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth after this weekends games when the cowboys put up 175+ rushing yards against us, and Romo's receivers not dropping all those passes. :furious:

That was a piss poor game and honestly coaching cost us in that one just as much. What was Shanahan thinking going for it on 4th down at midfield when we are only down 3 points?? I was screaming at them to punt. They turned over on downs (Beck sacked) and the panthers score a TD 2 plays later. Then with 5 minutes left in the game they call for an onside kick. WTF!! They were only down 10 at the time. You kick it there and play defense. We had all 3 timeouts.

There was no excuse for these and these calls are impossible to defend. Coaching really blew it yesterday.

Some bigger picture thoughts on the team:

1. Jammal Brown is our biggest free agent bust since Haynesworth. He can't run block and he definitely can't pass protect. Hes a waste of space and will probably be released at the end of the year.

2. Rocky McIntosh routinely gives up big runs. He didn't really do this against the panthers that i saw but usually when theres a big run you can bet that it was McIntosh overrunning the play or missing a tackle. Hes the biggest weak link on our defense. Another head scratcher re-signing. He also lets running backs drag him for another yard or two when he does make a tackle. Hes just not a 3-4 ILB.

3. Beck played pretty well in his first start. He got no help from the receivers who are dropping more balls than i can ever remember. He played this whole game without Moss and a patchwork o-line. His only pick was on Hankerson who ran the wrong route. Although he should have been picked at least 1 other time (he threw a pass that hit James Anderson square in the hands but he dropped it).

4. Hightower looks done for the year and Moss is done for a month. The injuries are really piling up on an offense that didnt have much talent to begin with. Bummer.

yeah, but you've laid the groundwork with some nice pieces on defense, as bad as the talent was on that team, you know it's going to take a few years. The big thing is, you have to find a QB

Sadly it will not. I can already see the wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth after this weekends games when the cowboys put up 175+ rushing yards against us, and Romo's receivers not dropping all those passes. :furious:

dude, you have more confidence in Dallas that I do, :roll:

We've lost our starting RB, WR, LT, and LG on offense. I dont see any way this team puts up more than 17 points a game from here on out unless one of the young players steps up.

Injuries are a part of the game. Depth is key.

T.O to the skins in 3...2...1

I can say with 100% certainty that TO will not sign with the skins. Shanahan has made it a priority to sign high character guys.

Its time to step up for the young receivers. Terrence Austin, Niles Paul, and Leonard Hankerson. One of them needs to step up.

The Eagles actually played good teams in the 49ers, Falcons, and Bills. Even in our losses you can see how explosive our offense is and that's why the Eagles had the lead going into the 4th Quarter in every game besides the Bills game. This is a Championship offense, the defense.....not so much.

The Eagles actually played good teams in the 49ers, Falcons, and Bills. Even in our losses you can see how explosive our offense is and that's why the Eagles had the lead going into the 4th Quarter in every game besides the Bills game. This is a Championship offense, the defense.....not so much.

A champiOnship offense who did what Andy's teams always do - put it in neutral and allow the other team to get back in the game. So please don't make it out like our offense has anything approaching what is needed to win a championship, as long as Andy is calling the shots.

Looks like the skins made the right move in passing on Blaine Gabbert...for now.

From Rotoworld on his Monday Night win against the Ravens:

"Gabbert has zero pocket presence and enough problems to fill a book"