gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

My film study helped identify the Redskins as frauds before their record reflected it.

This team is trash. Will Shanny make it through the season?

Is it weird that I chose to listen to local skins radio and the fans ready to slit their wrists, instead of streaming the WIP pregame?

Not to me, I was loving every minute of it.

Is it weird that I chose to listen to local skins radio and the fans ready to slit their wrists, instead of streaming the WIP pregame?

Not to me, I was loving every minute of it.

Not at all. It's therapy for having to listen to these idiots talk about how this year is going to be different all summer long.

For me, I keep telling myself, only six more weeks in this dump of a city.

The Skins look to be on their way down.

The Bills are legit which is even more impressive that they're basically a team of castoffs.

As much as the announcers talked about Washington's injuries the Bills were pretty beat up defensively. Losing Merriman may be addition by subtraction (he simply isn't the player he used to be) but they were without their pro-bowl NT today and still shut out Washington. :thumbsup:

washington simply doesn't have the talent right now. fans want to blame the coaches but they are rebuilding and the early wins clouded their expectations. the fact is they have no explosive players on offense and they obviously don't have a QB.

What a wonderful morning of DC sports radio. I usually swap back and forth, depending upon commercials, between 106.7(local DC) and streaming of WIP. This morning, the angst displayed by the skins folks was much more enjoyable than the silliness of Cataldi and all of his pats on his own back for rooting for the Cowboys.

Rolling Redskins update: Irrelevant now for 13 years and counting. LOL.

They should have begged Gibbs to stay. Somehow he took that miserable team to the playoffs 2 times in his 4 years their during his 2nd stint.

Considering how bad they have been this past decade the man must be a genius.

Falling off to the second page? We can't allow this to happen.

In the DC area hear, I"m hearing lots of calls for Shanny to get the boot. Apparently having a worse record, up to this point, than Spurrier and Zorn has finally been noticed by the masses.

Falling off to the second page? We can't allow this to happen.

In the DC area hear, I"m hearing lots of calls for Shanny to get the boot. Apparently having a worse record, up to this point, than Spurrier and Zorn has finally been noticed by the masses.

That's so odd. In September, some of the people who work for my client were telling me how he is one of the best coaches in all of the NFL.

You know its bad when RSF or AJ dont even come back here by now.

You guys just miss me too much. I have been out of town since last Thursday visiting relatives. That was one of the ugliest games i have ever seen. The skins were an average at best offense coming into the year and you take away the guys we have lost and you have one of the worst offenses in the league. And now i read that Fred Davis has an ankle sprain. Its minor but if we lose Davis we literally have no one left who can catch a ball.

Just gotta get through the year and hope we can land a top QB and keep adding guys around him.

The skins are averaging 17 points a game right now (which is going to plummet over the next few weeks). Right now they are a bottom 3 team in the league.

Fred Davis is questionable and will be a game time decision for this weeks game against the 49ers. If Davis can't go the skins will literally not have a single player who can catch a ball.

Fred Davis is questionable and will be a game time decision for this weeks game against the 49ers. If Davis can't go the skins will literally not have a single player who can catch a ball.

Even if he does, its still a 50/50 with him catching it.

Even if he does, its still a 50/50 with him catching it.

He has a few drops this year but at least he balances that with big plays and yards after the catch ability unlike a guy like Jabar Gaffney who just has nasty drops and offers no big play ability.

You guys just miss me too much. I have been out of town since last Thursday visiting relatives. That was one of the ugliest games i have ever seen. The skins were an average at best offense coming into the year and you take away the guys we have lost and you have one of the worst offenses in the league. And now i read that Fred Davis has an ankle sprain. Its minor but if we lose Davis we literally have no one left who can catch a ball.

Just gotta get through the year and hope we can land a top QB and keep adding guys around him.

The skins are averaging 17 points a game right now (which is going to plummet over the next few weeks). Right now they are a bottom 3 team in the league.

I do miss you baby :wub:

Surprising news this morning that Trent Williams will start at left tackle despite Shanahan saying he is only 70% healthy. And the skins will start 7th round rookie Maurice Hurt at left guard so Will Montgomery can go back to center.

They scored a TD in garbage time!!! The silly skins fans will be feeling better about themselves after that, unfortunately.