gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Looks like my work fantasy league.

Not the actual players, those guys are garbage. I mean the amount of injuries I have sustained.

Also, you probably won't get any sympathy from Giants fans. They lost 5 or 6 players to season ending injuries before the season even started.

Offensive players who have missed at least 1 game due to injury:

RB Tim Hightower

FB Mike Sellers

WR Santana Moss

WR Leonard Hankerson

WR Anthony Armstrong

WR Niles Paul

TE Chris Cooley

T Trent Williams

T Jammal Brown

G Kory Lichtensteiger

Did i forget anyone? No wonder we can't score any points.

Here come the injury excuses...

They sucked before they suffered injuries. They suck because they have bad players and bad coaching.

im not making excuses, but they are more injured than the average team. And its not like they would have been good anyway. They were very average before the injuries and now they are just painful.

RB Tim Hightower

FB Mike Sellers

WR Santana Moss

WR Leonard Hankerson

WR Anthony Armstrong

WR Niles Paul

TE Chris Cooley

T Trent Williams

T Jammal Brown

G Kory Lichtensteiger

Moss might be the only key loss. Cooley was doing nothing and Davis has emerged as a top TE in the NFL. Will most of those guys even be with the team next year?

im not making excuses, but they are more injured than the average team. And its not like they would have been good anyway. They were very average before the injuries and now they are just painful.

GB had more injuries than anyone last year. :whistle:

NYG have also been banged up alot this year and have done pretty well.

GB had more injuries than anyone last year. :whistle:

NYG have also been banged up alot this year and have done pretty well.

Green Bay almost missed the playoffs last year.

RB Tim Hightower

FB Mike Sellers

WR Santana Moss

WR Leonard Hankerson

WR Anthony Armstrong

WR Niles Paul

TE Chris Cooley

T Trent Williams

T Jammal Brown

G Kory Lichtensteiger

No more than most of the rest of us

Green Bay almost missed the playoffs last year.

But they had the most injuries, won 10 games AND the Super Bowl. That's different than the Skins being 3-6, looking really bad and having no chance at the playoffs.

That's why GB is even better now because they are at full strength. This team might have a shot at being the next dynasty. There is one pretty much every decade. I thought it was going to be the Steelers.

I thought it was going to be the Steelers.

The Steelers are kind of at the end of their own mini dynasty. Their beginning overlapped with the end of the Pats. People seem to forget that in 2004, when the Eagles (13-3) and Pats (14-2) were undefeated midway through the season, the Steelers beat both in back to back weeks(First the Pats who were 6-0 and then the Eagles who were 7-0) and finished 15-1. The fact that they won 2 Superbowls in the next 4 years shouldn't have been a big surprise. Running into the 2004 Pats buzzsaw was the only thing stopping them from having 3 titles in 5 years.

No more than most of the rest of us

yup, Dallas has been decimated by injuries this year

2 starting WR's, starting C, LG, RB, DE, MLB, and all 3 CB's have all missed multiple games

Perry Riley has officially passed Rocky McIntosh on the depth chart at interior linebacker. If the dolphins game is any indication Riley is a huge upgrade.

Ive been very impressed with the drafting of Shanahan and Allen so far. All we need now is that franchise QB next year and we could really make some big strides.

Who needs a QB next year besides the Redskins?

Dolphins

Browns

Colts

Broncos

Chiefs

49ers

Seahawks

Out of this list i think that only the Colts will finish with a worse record. So we might be in a position to select any QB besides Andrew Luck.

And 49ers wont be taking a qb. They got Capernick(sp) last year. Plus they could re up smith, and the back up for tampa played for harbaugh in college.

And 49ers wont be taking a qb. They got Capernick(sp) last year. Plus they could re up smith, and the back up for tampa played for harbaugh in college.

Completely forgot about Kaepernick. You are right there.

Who needs a QB next year besides the Redskins?

Dolphins

Browns

Colts

Broncos

Chiefs

49ers

Seahawks

I think the Browns give Colt another year or two.

Chiefs? Really?

RB Tim Hightower

FB Mike Sellers

WR Santana Moss

WR Leonard Hankerson

WR Anthony Armstrong

WR Niles Paul

TE Chris Cooley

T Trent Williams

T Jammal Brown

G Kory Lichtensteiger

Not trying to be a smartazz, but with this post, are you excusing the QB play of the Skins?

I think the Browns give Colt another year or two.

Chiefs? Really?

Word on the street is the Chiefs might cut Cassel at the end of the year.

Not trying to be a smartazz, but with this post, are you excusing the QB play of the Skins?

Not at all but the QB isnt getting any help whatsoever. Moss was our best receiver and we've lost every game that hes missed. Hankerson finally emerged last week but is now out for the year. Now we only have Fred Davis out there.

A #1, two #2s and Orakpo for Peyton Manning.

Danny would do that in a second.

Why trade anything for Manning when he will be a free agent after the season? Plus ive said many times i dont think Manning ever plays again and if he does he will never be as good.

Word on the street is the Chiefs might cut Cassel at the end of the year.

Due to what........contract situation? Level of play dropping off? Age? Source, link, or give me the the guy 'on the street' spreading this word?? LOL

I think that would be a stupid move by the Chiefs. I'd keep Cassel a couple more years.

Due to what........contract situation? Level of play dropping off? Age? Source, link, or give me the the guy 'on the street' spreading this word?? LOL

I think that would be a stupid move by the Chiefs. I'd keep Cassel a couple more years.

Play and contract. He isn't anything special at QB and i read this at rotoworld.

Haley deemed the injury "significant," and confirmed that Tyler Palko will be the Chiefs' starter indefinitely, although rookie Ricky Stanzi is waiting in the wings. Cassel can be dropped in all fantasy leagues, and the Chiefs may do the same with him after this season. The 29-year-old is due a $5.25 million base salary in 2012. Kansas City could turn in another direction should it find a quarterback worth drafting in the first round or installing as a starter after signing in free agency. Palko's insertion will present a downgrade for all Chiefs skill players. The former undrafted free agent is undersized with a weak arm, and would be a third-stringer on most NFL teams.