gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Our o-line is a complete mess right now. We are down 2 starters on the line and the backups for both of those starters are hurt. So we may have to start Tyler Polumbus at left guard who was just signed off of the street 2 weeks ago and has never played guard before and undrafted rookie Willie Smith might have to start at right tackle for Sean Locklear who was filling in for Jammal Brown.

Our o-line is a complete mess right now. We are down 2 starters on the line and the backups for both of those starters are hurt. So we may have to start Tyler Polumbus at left guard who was just signed off of the street 2 weeks ago and has never played guard before and undrafted rookie Willie Smith might have to start at right tackle for Sean Locklear who was filling in for Jammal Brown.

Injuries are part of the Game, if you wanna quote injuries youre not in the same ballpark as what the Giants have had to deal with this year.

The Giants still turn up and play at a level the Skins can only dream of. You have a shoddy roster and sketchy coaching.

Landry is out for the skins today. Didn't even know he was injured.

Hes missed a few games here and there now. His achilles he injured last year has been flaring up and getting sore. And i think that i read that Jammal Brown will start today at right tackle which is really bad news for the skins because he will be burnt relentlessly.

Shanny is stupid for iceimg the kicker when dallas was about to get the delay of game, other than that skins played tough

The skins played well today. Good enough to win, it just wasn't our day. Hopefully the offense can continue to progress with Moss possibly coming back next week. Unfortunately it looks like we may have lost Trent Williams for the season...one step forward, two steps back.

The skins played well today. Good enough to win, it just wasn't our day. Hopefully the offense can continue to progress with Moss possibly coming back next week. Unfortunately it looks like we may have lost Trent Williams for the season...one step forward, two steps back.

yeah, Rex is one of those QB's, when he is on, he is a good QB, and when he is off, he sucks.. I was hoping you would have started Beck.

You guys did play well. Romo was under pressure on almost every throw.

I thought Rob Ryan called a brutal game. He had Demarcus Ware on Trent Williams side the whole game, where the Skins were doubling him, then Dallas moved him around a little on one series, and Ware had a sack and 2 pressures, then on the last couple of skins drives he just parked Ware in front of Williams, allowed him to get doubled, and Dallas got zero pressure.

It also seemed that 90% of the skins passing yardage came on 1 type of play, fake a stretch play to the left, then step back and hit a WR coming across the middle...just happened over and over and over, ish they ran that play a couple times on like 3rd and 12 and 3rd and 10.

I thought Dallas was out coached, or just outsmarted in general. The skins showed pressure on every play, so Dallas would leave everyone in to block and the skins would drop out of it, leaving 5-6 defenders to cover 2 guys....that happened a lot. Skins also played run D very well.

That was the best performance from the skin run D i have seen all season and i think its mainly because we benched McIntosh for Perry Riley. McIntosh just hasn't been good since we switched to a 3-4. Hes best as a weak side 4-3 linebacker. Riley has been a monster so far and looks like a building block on D.

That was the best performance from the skin run D i have seen all season and i think its mainly because we benched McIntosh for Perry Riley. McIntosh just hasn't been good since we switched to a 3-4. Hes best as a weak side 4-3 linebacker. Riley has been a monster so far and looks like a building block on D.

Riley was all over the place!

Thats debatable.

:roll:

Uh, no. The Eagles are a joke and the Skins are a laughingstock. Big difference.

The Skins, as I've maintained all year, are complete trash.

You honestly think there's a debate about which team has better players?

Thats debatable.

LOL...really?

Grossman/Beck/Clemmens better than Vick/Young/Kafka?

Helu/Torain/Hightower better than McCoy/Brown/Lewis?

Moss/Gaffney/Hankerson/Armstrong/Stallworth better than Jackson/Maclin/Avant/Smith/Cooper/Hall?

Need I say more? How much more does Shanny need to prove to you guys that without Elway he is nothing. He has failed so far in building teams and anyone who feels Grossman and Beck are worthy to be starters should be thrown out of the NFL. Just think...Skins could've had Jake Locker or Andy Dalton.

:thumbsdown:

DeSean Jackson = locker room cancer.

Jackson helped us win the game while the Skins lost. I also have yet to hear anyone on the team consider Jackson a problem. Cancers usually hurt/rip apart the team, like T.O. did with the Eagles. DeSean's problem is that he's immature and suffers from the diva sindrome like many recievers. He needs to grow up, get payed and things will be better.

And i'm sorry but you can't call DeSean a cancer or bash him and have Sean Taylor as your avatar.

Mon Nov 21 01:30pm EST

Jabar Gaffney tells Cowboys fan on Twitter to kill himself

By Chris Chase

Mammas, don't let your Cowboys fans grow up to be tweeters, or else they may be on the receiving end of inflammatory messages from rival opponents.

A 25-year-old man from Richmond, Va., sent a message to Washington Redskins wide receiver Jabar Gaffney(notes) on Sunday mocking him for the team's loss to the Dallas Cowboys, a defeat which dropped the 'Skins to 3-7 on the season. The user, @bam1121, wrote "lmao 3-9" to Gaffney. The wideout quickly responded with both class and tact. (Read from the bottom up.)

jabar_gaffney_tells_cowboys_fan_on_twitter_to_kill_himself.jpg

Showing he has at least some good sense, Gaffney deleted most of the tweets late Sunday night. The originals were preserved by the good folks at FireTheShanahans.com and modified by us to include the black boxes over the expletives.

Gaffney may have realized he was wrong to post those words, but his sentiment didn't change. Later, he retweeted a message from a Redskins fan which said, "I do want that man to kill himself, one less Cowboys fan." An affirming "LOL" was added by Gaffney.

If Rex Ryan gets fined $75,000 for directing profanity toward a fan, then Gaffney should expect to receive a fine too. Trollers like @bam1121 are like hecklers in the crowd: best left ignored. I don't blame competitors like Ryan and Gaffney wanting to respond to tell them what they think. I'd want to also. Sometimes you just have to let it go.

Athletes like Gaffney love to connect with fawning fans on Twitter but complain when "lames" flood their screen with insults. It comes with the territory, guys. If you can't handle it, don't have an account.

Thanks to Dan Steinberg and his DC Sports Bog

LOL...really?

Grossman/Beck/Clemmens better than Vick/Young/Kafka?

Helu/Torain/Hightower better than McCoy/Brown/Lewis?

Moss/Gaffney/Hankerson/Armstrong/Stallworth better than Jackson/Maclin/Avant/Smith/Cooper/Hall?

Need I say more? How much more does Shanny need to prove to you guys that without Elway he is nothing. He has failed so far in building teams and anyone who feels Grossman and Beck are worthy to be starters should be thrown out of the NFL. Just think...Skins could've had Jake Locker or Andy Dalton.

They had no shot at Locker unless they traded up, he went 8th overall. They could have had Dalton, but im not sold on him being anything other than a Mark Sanchez-type average QB.

As for my comments, i said its debatable that the skins are just as talented as the eagles because their records match up.