gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

To be fair, the guy does root for the cowboys and probably should kill himself.

As for my comments, i said its debatable that the skins are just as talented as the eagles because their records match up.

Do you think Cincy is just as talented as NE, Pitt, Bal or far better than the Eagles?

Eagles have blown 5 fourth quater leads. That's a big reason why they are 4-6. They dominated the Niners for most of the game. The Eagles have beaten themselves many times. They have been in every game so far with a shot to win. You can't say that at all about the Skins. Skins were embarassed by Miami.

To be fair, the guy does root for the cowboys and probably should kill himself.

I loved the part where he had to correct the Cowboys fan on their record. We aren't 3-9...we are 3-7 LOL. Like it's that much better. Skins will eventually be 3-9.

What is it with Skins fans and players trying to overhype a bad team?

So do you guys want Orton?

He's going to end up in KC or Chicago. It's perfect for the Bears but KC might steal him away because they are first in line to get him.

Orton isnt an upgrade here. Is he really any better than Rex Grossman? People forget that he was so terrible in Denver this year he was benched for Tebow by a coaching staff that doesn't even like Tebow.

Orton isnt an upgrade here. Is he really any better than Rex Grossman? People forget that he was so terrible in Denver this year he was benched for Tebow by a coaching staff that doesn't even like Tebow.

Really? You don't think he Is an upgrade. Seriously?

Yes, he is better than Rex Grossman.

So you are saying Orton can come in here, learn the skins system and do better than Grossman did last week against Dallas?

This week, maybe not. In a couple of weeks, yes. He'd also give you a chance at a legitimate QB to groom your rookie behind, or even allow you to wait a year or two to get a QB instead of forcing you to reach.

I just don't see the point for the Redskins. They need a new, young, franchise quarterback and realistically, they'll probably need to draft him. Orton would just be another band-aid- if he could even learn the offense sufficiently before the season ends- and since they're already out of the playoff race, whats the point in trying to make a minor upgrade at QB?

I just don't see the point for the Redskins. They need a new, young, franchise quarterback and realistically, they'll probably need to draft him. Orton would just be another band-aid- if he could even learn the offense sufficiently before the season ends- and since they're already out of the playoff race, whats the point in trying to make a minor upgrade at QB?

Exactly what im thinking but even so Orton is a below average starting QB. I'd rather just stick with Grossman.

Don't worry, Refs called our LG for a hold which wasnt a hold, but didn't call the clear facemask on Young, Or the tons of holds on cole

Rex Grossman lead a fourth quarter comeback for the skins. We were down 10 in the 4th but Grossman hit Armstrong with a 50 yard TD bomb on 3rd and 19 and the defense turned up the heat.

We watched the Reskins closely and came out of it feeling like the played 60 minutes of strong football and all of their talent came together to steal one on the road against a tough Seattle team. We could see glimpses of Shanahan's ultimate plan today and DC/Virginia folks should be proud of their hometown team.

Hoping the Redskins win a few so they will get a lower pick than the Eagles (yes, I think both teams seasons have descended to that point). If the Eagles do the right think and drop Reid, the new coach might want a QB or WR, which are probably the Redskins top needs as well.

Skins actually look like they have some fight in them. Since RExy got back in there, they seem to have quite a bit of confidence that they can at least compete. Too bad the birds can't say the same.

Skins actually look like they have some fight in them. Since RExy got back in there, they seem to have quite a bit of confidence that they can at least compete. Too bad the birds can't say the same.

Our offense seems to be clicking more the last 2 games, we are finally scoring 20+. Having Helu running the ball more doesnt hurt either.

I still think its funny they wanted Beck, instead of standing behind Grossman. Guess they lucked out with him having pneumonia

Looking back at the Seattle game, Trent Williams just played the best game of his career. With a bad ankle he kept Chris Clemons away from Grossman the entire game and was dominant in his run blocking at times.

He gets my game ball.