gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

This explains why the skins have kept 6 safeties on the roster so far. Big loss because during the pre-season he played like one of our best safeties. He probably would have started at FS.

And another thing, the NFL waits for cut day to suspend one of our players and they wait until the night before free agency to tell us about our $32 million cap loss. Wow, they must really hate the Redskins.

WR Anthony Armstrong traded to the Dolphins for RB Steve Slaton.

Skins still shopping LB Bryan Kehl.

I know that there was speculation, but I've seen nothing official? Has it been confirmed? Link?

I know that there was speculation, but I've seen nothing official? Has it been confirmed? Link?

trade did not happen. I have some inside info and Steve is still in Miami.

Can't wait for the season opener this sunday. I really want to see what RG3 can do against a great team, on the road, with the handcuffs off.

Also the skins will probably be down both of their starting safeties against the Saints, Jackson is suspended and Meriweather's knee is still hurt from pre-season. Looks like the starters will be Madieu Williams and either Reed Doughty or DeJon Gomes.

Thats not a recipe for success against Drew Brees...

BG0 is as fast as Vick, as smart as Brady, and throws like Peyton. Good to hear they are keeping expectations in check. It's especially high praise from a true pro like Josh Morgan, who had the great pleasure of watching Alex Smith go to work each week.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/04/josh-morgan-rg3-is-fast-as-vick-smart-as-brady-throws-like-peyton/

BG0 is as fast as Vick, as smart as Brady, and throws like Peyton. Good to hear they are keeping expectations in check. It's especially high praise from a true pro like Josh Morgan, who had the great pleasure of watching Alex Smith go to work each week.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/04/josh-morgan-rg3-is-fast-as-vick-smart-as-brady-throws-like-peyton/

Don't worry f_dallas, The skins fans are reasonable. They expect BG0 to put up ONLY 90% Cam numbers from last year.

Can't wait for the season opener this sunday. I really want to see what RG3 can do against a great team, on the road, with the handcuffs off.

Also the skins will probably be down both of their starting safeties against the Saints, Jackson is suspended and Meriweather's knee is still hurt from pre-season. Looks like the starters will be Madieu Williams and either Reed Doughty or DeJon Gomes.

Thats not a recipe for success against Drew Brees...

Thats got Drew Brees drooling right now

McNabb picks the Saints to beat the skins this week, what a shocker. I think he would pick an armless QB to beat the skins.

In his defense, even Slingblade thinks the Saints are a good pick against the Skins this week.

In his defense, Slingblade probably thinks the Saints are a good pick against the Skins this week.

:lol: