gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

I don't think you're fishing. So.... you must actually think the Eagles had a shot to get RG3

Well not a very good shot, because the Skins had a much higher first round pick, and gave up several more good picks (I doubt the Eagles would be willing to give up that much). Hypothetically, if the Redskins had not been interested in RG3, maybe the Eagles could have pulled off a deal. I'd give up Fletcher Cox (that pick), 2 more firsts, and other picks or players to get it done. The NFL is QB league, and getting RG3 is a franchise changer. Now the Redskins will actually be good for the next decade. Meanwhile, we get to watch Michael Vick struggle at the end of his career.

Tough break for the 7th round rookie safety Jordan Bernstein. He plays well enough to make the team and then his first career game he tears his ACL, MCL, and PCL. That could be a career ender for a guy like him.

We are having some bad luck at safety this year, like the giants at corner.

Tough break for the 7th round rookie safety Jordan Bernstein. He plays well enough to make the team and then his first career game he tears his ACL, MCL, and PCL. That could be a career ender for a guy like him.

We are having some bad luck at safety this year, like the giants at corner.

damn that's sad. I wish him well

If I was looking for work as a safety in the NFL, I might not take that call from the skins. That position is cursed for them this year. Sheeeesh

How about Carlos Rogers' resurgence in SF. Dude was all over the field beastin' it up the other day against the Pack

How about Carlos Rogers' resurgence in SF. Dude was all over the field beastin' it up the other day against the Pack

If i had a nickel for every ball that hit him right in the hands and he dropped...

From Pro Football Focus' twitter: Vikings and Redskins O-lines allowed just 2 total pressures each in Wk 1. Steelers OL allowed 22 to lead NFL.

Pretty impressive stat but the Saints dont have much of a pass rush.

In all my years of being a Redskins fan i have never heard so much hype and praise for the Redskins EVER. We have analysts already calling RG3 the best player in the NFL. This is getting unbelievable.

And now Mike Shanahan is an "offensive genius."

In all my years of being a Redskins fan i have never heard so much hype and praise for the Redskins EVER. We have analysts already calling RG3 the best player in the NFL. This is getting unbelievable.

And now Mike Shanahan is an "offensive genius."

Luckily, for my keyboard, I've not read that.

Shanny & family are looked at in a positive light now because they adapted their system to the player(s), and not forced a square peg in a round hole(McNabb). Kinda funny how that works. I wish Reid would learn that lesson for once.

You are correct, there is lots of hype. All I know is that I thank the lord above for the availability of "Tune In" radio app on my phone and streaming on the computer, I'd not be able to stomach DC radio if I were forced to only listen to that. Between the Nats and RG3, you'd think DC won the last 5 world championships in each sport. It's vomitous.

John Madden said rg3 is the best player in the nfl

Always liked Madden and I've been a fan of RGIII, been saying he's going to be great for months now. But after 1 game, that's just idiotic.

The Rams lost to the Lions 27-23 with 10 seconds left. They forced Stafford to throw 3ints.

Also...Pierre Garcon might be out so rookie Alderick Robinson might be their #1 WR. Rookie QB, RB and WR.

btw...Skins started 2-0 last year and they have won the season opener 8 out of the past 11 years.

Rams 20 Skins 17

The Rams are definitely an improved team and the redskins are known to pull off a big upset and then lay an egg the next week against a team they should beat. So its not shocking at all to see so much Rams love this week though. I picked the Saints to beat the skins last week but i think RG3 has made me a believer. I'm taking the Skins this week.

The skins have a legitimate chance to start the season 4-0 with games against the Rams, Bengals, and Bucs coming up.

Just read something very interesting about RG3. When he was younger he learned to throw with his left hand in case something ever happened to his throwing arm. So he can throw a perfect spiral about 40 yards with his left arm if he needs to.

Wow.

Just read something very interesting about RG3. When he was younger he learned to throw with his left hand in case something ever happened to his throwing arm. So he can throw a perfect spiral about 40 yards with his left arm if he needs to.

Wow.

That's pretty awesome... didn't help him against the awesome Rams though... hehehehehhe

He won't last. He was constantly running. I haven't seen anything to tell me different. He looks like a young Mike Vick. That means he'll be a pain in the neck when he's playing.

He won't last. He was constantly running. I haven't seen anything to tell me different. He looks like a young Mike Vick. That means he'll be a pain in the neck when he's playing.

The thing i like about Griff is he doesnt look to run right away. He goes through his progressions and even when he is rolling out his eyes are always down field.