gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Guest novascotianeaglesfan

Kid can play, he has been incredible so far. I think he only get better, as much as that sucks, the skins might be in the discussion for the division as early as next year

As good as RG3 is, they wont win many shoot outs vs good teams.

And Cundiff is a joke. The ravens don't let players go for no reason.

All I know is that Mera ensured his team would be pretty much irrelevant for his first two years.

I still don't like Kyle Shanahan. Mike has proven he can have good teams. But as a OC Kyle just is meh to me. What do you think RSF?

I still don't like Kyle Shanahan. Mike has proven he can have good teams. But as a OC Kyle just is meh to me. What do you think RSF?

I think he does a decent job. My only complaint is that he abandons the run too soon in the 4th quarter when the skins are only behind by 1 score.

Alfred Morris is extremely impressive

I was impressed. Our run D hasn't been that great to begin with though, but I still didn't take him seriously going into the game.

Unfortunately, Skins fans should get used to this. Such if the fate of the scrambling athlete assigned the position of "quarterback".

Unfortunately, Skins fans should get used to this. Such if the fate of the scrambling athlete assigned the position of "quarterback".

Well, they scored more points in the quarter and a half without him than the 2 and a half with him. I don't think he was making a difference in the actual game outcome.

Tough Loss yesterday. Cousins has work to do before hes ready to start a game. He was staring down his receivers and it led to an easy pick by Robinson.

But on a positive note im beginning to think Ryan Kerrigan is one of the best defensive players in the NFC. This guy is just a beast. He makes big plays every single game.

Tough Loss yesterday. Cousins has work to do before hes ready to start a game. He was staring down his receivers and it led to an easy pick by Robinson.

But on a positive note im beginning to think Ryan Kerrigan is one of the best defensive players in the NFC. This guy is just a beast. He makes big plays every single game.

Lol really going to be hard on Cousins? He was a 4th round pick for a reason.

I like Kerrigan alot. I have said since his first game he looks better than Orakpo has at 3-4 OLB.

I still don't know what to make of RG3. He is clearly talented. But It seems like every week minus the first week he doesnt start getting his yards (passing) until the 4th qtr or final minuets of the game.

Skins look to be just an average team once again.

Really? I don't think they improved that much.

The skins offense is much better, but the defense took a big step back IMO

A ton of injuries, and punting on the safety position(or simply not doing your homework) will do that to you.

Watch how stupid the Skins are this week. RGIII will start when they have the entire francise on his shoulders a week after a concussion. They will probably end up ruining this kid, before he even shines.

Lol really going to be hard on Cousins? He was a 4th round pick for a reason.

I like Kerrigan alot. I have said since his first game he looks better than Orakpo has at 3-4 OLB.

I still don't know what to make of RG3. He is clearly talented. But It seems like every week minus the first week he doesnt start getting his yards (passing) until the 4th qtr or final minuets of the game.

I like Cousins a lot, i think he can be a really good backup at the minimum in this league but i question why they have him backing up RG3 instead of Grossman. I didn't think Cousins would be ready for the #2 job until next year at the earliest.

And as for the defense, both of our projected week 1 starting safeties have played a total of 0 snaps for us. Tanard Jackson suspended and Meriweather might be done for the year with his double knee injury.

I like Cousins a lot, i think he can be a really good backup at the minimum in this league but i question why they have him backing up RG3 instead of Grossman. I didn't think Cousins would be ready for the #2 job until next year at the earliest.

And as for the defense, both of our projected week 1 starting safeties have played a total of 0 snaps for us. Tanard Jackson suspended and Meriweather might be done for the year with his double knee injury.

Well trying to count on Tanard Jackson was dumb. That's like the eagle fans who really thought Marlin Jackson would do something.

RGIII called himself tough after complaing about getting hit all season. Seems correct.

There are too many running QBs now so defenses are getting used to them.

From Jay Glazer

Redskins are facing a HEFTY fine from the NFL for handing of RG3 injury when they said last week he was "shaken up." NFL want teams to immediately acknowledge a head injury to prevent concussed players from getting pushed back on field