gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Sooo, how's that Leonard "Fool's Gold" Hankerson working out?

In hindsight, I wonder what the skins would have done with that $15 million in FA that the Giants took away from them.

Sooo, how's that Leonard "Fool's Gold" Hankerson working out?

In hindsight, I wonder what the skins would have done with that $15 million in FA that the Giants took away from them.

Hankerson has been pretty inconsistent. He drops passes because he looks upfield too soon. But really its only his 2nd year and he missed the majority of his rookie year with the hip injury. He has potential, just have to wait out his development.

As for the money rumor was the skins were going to go after Cortland Finnegan.

Where did you go RF01? It's the big week, no smack talk?

Sad that our teams have reduced us to near apathy.

Where did you go RF01? It's the big week, no smack talk?

Sad that our teams have reduced us to near apathy.

No smack talk from me, I think the skins are something like 0-11 against their last 11 rookie QBs faced. And they are a better road team so the Eagles have a good shot at winning.

Promising young Qb then. Either way its better than what we have.

Again way to early to say because we have no idea "what we have" with Foles yet, who IMO appears to have all of the prerequisite physical tools and who showed a lot of "promise" in the preseason and for coming off the bench cold in his first game action without having taken any 1st team practice reps.

Although the Skins secondary is suspect at best, I for one am looking forward to seeing what he can do with a full week of prepartion.

Foles has the arm, I hope he can put it all together.

Albeit it's only been a very limited sample size but he also seems to have some of the other intangibles you want in a QB as well. Intelligent, doesn't seem to get easily rattled, moves well in the pocket while still staying focused on making a play down the field, etc...

Brandon Meriweather finally gets his first start of the year and is a complete beast with a pick, tackle for a loss, and a bunch of hard hits and then....tears his ACL. Done for the year.

Sometimes I can't believe the skins luck.

Brandon Meriweather finally gets his first start of the year and is a complete beast with a pick, tackle for a loss, and a bunch of hard hits and then....tears his ACL. Done for the year.

Sometimes I can't believe the skins luck.

Come on, you knew he was damaged goods.

RG3 was named NFC Offensive player of the week for his performance against the Eagles. Its the 2nd time Griffin has won the award making him the first ever rookie to win the award twice.

RG3 won rookie of the week for the 4th time this year for his performance against the Eagles and he is nominated again for his play against the Cowboys. Alfred Morris is also nominated for his play against the cowboys. Morris has won the award once this year for his play against the Giants.

Really, so the final verdict is in after just 9 games?

Pretty much, you may want to get the bass boat tuned up.

RG3 was named the offensive rookie of the month for November. He also won the award for September.

And RG3 has done anything yet, no SB's.........so your stats mean squat.

RG3 HAS AINT DONE DID NUFFIN

Maybe Mighty will take you out on his boat.Wave_smiley.gif

You can leave at 3 in the morning and come back at 8

And RG3 has done anything yet, no SB's.........so your stats mean squat.

After he beats the giants on monday he will be the first skins QB to win the division since i cant even remember when!

After he beats the giants on monday he will be the first skins QB to win the division since i cant even remember when!

Very Possible, NY is so up and down right now. I'm hoping the Eagles will beat Dallas and we can pull off a win Monday. It's gona be hard to get in as a wild card, we need the damn division and stop screwing around.

Cedric Griffin suspended 4 games for a banned substance. This is a huge loss for the skins defense, he was playing very well as our 3rd corner.

Has anyone seen Trent :unsure: