gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

Think of a bigger, stronger, faster Michael Vick with a Rhodes Scholar's brain, great upbringing and class then you have RGIII.

Think of a bigger, stronger, faster Michael Vick with a Rhodes Scholar's brain, great upbringing and class then you have RGIII.

He just won rookie of the week for the 3rd week in a row. And hes won it 6 times so far this year.

guy looks like a beast, the running is one thing, he's on par with Vick there, but he is twice the passer and leader Vick ever was. The only thing stopping him from dominating the division for the next 7-10 years is injury, He already has one concussion, and with the hits that kid takes, I have to believe they will start to pile up.

guy looks like a beast, the running is one thing, he's on par with Vick there, but he is twice the passer and leader Vick ever was. The only thing stopping him from dominating the division for the next 7-10 years is injury, He already has one concussion, and with the hits that kid takes, I have to believe they will start to pile up.

Don't forget about his intelligence, he finished both high school and college early. My cousin got his PhD from the Baylor School of Medicine and that school is no joke. He most leathel weapon is his brain.

I think its a testament to the coaching staff of the Redskins that they are winning games with such a lack of talent on both sides of the ball, especially defense. And i think Kyle Shanahan should be in the running for coach of the year for what hes done with RG3 and this offense.

I think its a testament to the coaching staff of the Redskins that they are winning games with such a lack of talent on both sides of the ball, especially defense. And i think Kyle Shanahan should be in the running for coach of the year for what hes done with RG3 and this offense.

I think Kyle Shanahan should be kissing RGIII's hickory bat.

Rg3 was the second overall pick. When you say for what kyle has done with rg3. What about Seattle's OC for Wilson? 3rd round pick playing well.

Rg3 was the second overall pick. When you say for what kyle has done with rg3. What about Seattle's OC for Wilson? 3rd round pick playing well.

Kyle Shanahan needs to be coach of the year for what hes done with RG3 and now Kirk Cousins.

The skins may be forced to start our rookie 6th round pick, Tom Compton, at right tackle this week. Hes basically our 4th string tackle with Brown on IR, Polumbus concussed, and now Jordan Black suspended.

The skins may be forced to start our rookie 6th round pick, Tom Compton, at right tackle this week. Hes basically our 4th string tackle with Brown on IR, Polumbus concussed, and now Jordan Black suspended.

Graham could have a field day.

you guys will be fine, just slide the protection to Graham, maybe help with a bac k or TE, Trent Cole has been MIA and Trent Williams will easily handle him 1 on 1.

you guys will be fine, just slide the protection to Graham, maybe help with a bac k or TE, Trent Cole has been MIA and Trent Williams will easily handle him 1 on 1.

The whole team has.

This past week playing in Brasher's "read and react" (instead of the W9) he put up 5 tackles and a sack with multiple hurries/hits, so I wouldn't sleep on Cole if I were the skins.