gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

This past week playing in Brasher's "read and react" (instead of the W9) he put up 5 tackles and a sack with multiple hurries/hits, so I wouldn't sleep on Cole if I were the skins.

you guys have definitely improved on the DL since ditching the Wide 9, so i hope you are right, I will be pulling hard for the Eagles the next two weeks

you guys have definitely improved on the DL since ditching the Wide 9, so i hope you are right, I will be pulling hard for the Eagles the next two weeks

Look at what Graham and Cox have done the past couple weeks and Cole clearly had his best game of the year last thursday. Plenty of talent, and especially young talent on the DL to perform at a high level in a more traditional system going forward.

Who would have thought one year after posting a 5-11 record the Redskins would be sitting at 9 wins with a rookie QB, with a chance to be 10-6 and win the division for the first time in 13 years. What a difference a QB can make. One win away from a home playoff game.

Before the season started CBS' Pete Prisco predicted the skins would be 3-13.

ESPN's Sal Paolantonio says Robert Griffin III's leadership qualities and intangibles are "what sets him apart at age 22 from anybody I've ever covered, anybody I've ever seen in 20 years of covering the National Football League."

While it's true that RGIII's intangibles would mean little if he didn't also possess special physical gifts, it's high praise from a respected former Naval officer. "He could lead men into battle," said SalPal. "And I don't ever say that about football players, because I know what it takes to do that. But he's got IT ... the command, the presence, the charisma, the poise, the generosity of spirit, the personal physical courage, the toughness, the dynamic range of understanding that you have to treat [different personalities] differently if you want to be the leader of a large group of men."

Shocker...Bob Griffing 0 is hurt again. If they really think he can win as a pocket passer, they ought to stop letting him put himself in so much danger. He won't last long taking all this abuse.

The future is in doubt, that read option stuff will continue to get rg3 injured. They won't be major players on the draft either. Horrible end to a season

Keep up the pistol option crap shanny, you are pissing away 3 1st round picks doing that.

No 1st round picks for the next 2 years-wow! Hope rg3 is ok but if the shanahans keep using him like they do, they are gonna be in some serious trouble.

Does anyone think that RGIII looked more hobbled at the start of the game than at the end of the Dallas game? I sure did, and I think that he reinjured his knee during the week and then played yesterday on a leg much worse than the week before. I was texting my Skins fans friends yesterday and telling them that I thought RGIII was seriously injured and that it was noticeable in the 1st quarter. Did anyone else think this?

Does anyone think that RGIII looked more hobbled at the start of the game than at the end of the Dallas game? I sure did, and I think that he reinjured his knee during the week and then played yesterday on a leg much worse than the week before. I was texting my Skins fans friends yesterday and telling them that I thought RGIII was seriously injured and that it was noticeable in the 1st quarter. Did anyone else think this?

It looked like he tweaked it in the second scoring drive, to me.

I don't think so, to me he started hobbling after his first scramble of the game where he scrambled to the left and should have went out of bounds but instead he spun and got another meaningless yard but took a shot to the legs and I think the defender clipped his knee. This decision was stupid and 100% on Griffin, did the same stupid stuff as Vick, risk all of that for one more yard.

But it was on the Redskins 2nd TD drive that RG III looked like he was done, after that sideline hit he was limping pretty bad.

I hate the Redskins and I will give K. Shanahan credit for RG III's success but A) the pistol is not going to last long, as itself and B) RG III is not going to last long......this guy is ALWAYS going to want to run, he was a track star and has blazing speed but if this injury turns out to be his second ACL tear than it could be bad for the rookie.

Running QB's do not last long......and this goes for Kapernick and Russell Wilson too.....but at least Wilson slides and gets down before contact. RG III looks like another Vick who doesn't know how to slide......RG III has already gone head first before sliding on occasions.

I'm done bashing but foreal this kid will not have a long career if he takes as many hits in his sophmore year as he did this year.

No 1st round picks for the next 2 years-wow! Hope rg3 is ok but if the shanahans keep using him like they do, they are gonna be in some serious trouble.

Don't see the Skins as a playoff team next year. Teams are going to go to school on that read option this spring. Also, no #1 pick this year. Oh, and they will be losing to SF, GB, and ATL next year. Oh, and Denver. Oh and they probably aren't going 5-1 in the East either...

Any truth to rumored rg3 tear of acl and pcl last night?

I'd say the Redskin fans would know, but they're in mourning today..they just realized they have nothing to look forward to until Strasburg takes the hill in April...