gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

:roll:

RU kidding me?

when were the deadskins last in the playoffs again? can you even remember back that far?

your team is set up to win now - if by "now", you mean 2005!

bwahahahahahaha

You the one who keeps bringing up Steve freaking Spurrier :rolleyes:

THAT FOOL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 2010 WASHINGTON REDSKINS.

The Skins looked good last night, only a true hater would disagree.

sorry if i stay on the positive, its what i do. B-)

Their fans are passionate but,most are unrealistically goofy when it comes to seeing what their team has been for the past decade(Big name free agents/new head coaches/and an owner who's trying to emulate another meddling owner in the division).

The craziest thing of all is that you skins fans jump on board the hype wagon every year and instead of being cautious(as you should be)you buy into 'lil' Danny boys big money moves.

true. their fanbase rivals the packers' when it comes to homerrific stupidity.

You the one who keeps bringing up Steve freaking Spurrier :rolleyes:

THAT FOOL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 1010 WASHINGTON REDSKINS.

1010? was there even football in 1010? i think the english were invading normandy maybe...

Since when is 496 yds rushing last year considered another 1,000 yd season.

oh jeez, he was injured last season along with Cooley who also had a good game last night.

It's preseason.

It was against the Bills.

Your talking like the Redskins are on their way(offensively)to matching the '99 Rams.

It's hard for me to even take the skins seriously as they always seem to meltdown and can never get out of their own way.

Their fans are passionate but,most are unrealistically goofy when it comes to seeing what their team has been for the past decade(Big name free agents/new head coaches/and an owner who's trying to emulate another meddling owner in the division).

The craziest thing of all is that you skins fans jump on board the hype wagon every year and instead of being cautious(as you should be)you buy into 'lil' Danny boys big money moves.

Mr. Snyder please.

1) But, but the Redskins totally suck. They have no offensive line..

2) But, but the Skins have no weapons other than Moss...

3) But, but the Skins ae changing their defense after having a good year last season. Why, it doesn't make sense...

4) But, But Haynesworth is a big fat slob..

5) But, but the Skins don't have the pieces to switch to the 3 - 4

did you watch the game with redskin glasses on? You're team was almost as bad as the team they were playing against. The Bills ran the same defense every play and Donovan on one play made a perfect play action to get a WR wide open and then he threw it 10 yards out of bounds. Everyone on offense looked really bad.

did you watch the game with redskin glasses on? You're team was almost as bad as the team they were playing against. The Bills ran the same defense every play and Donovan on one play made a perfect play action to get a WR wide open and then he threw it 10 yards out of bounds. Everyone on offense looked really bad.

:lol: Oh man, even Grossman looked better than Kolb. :lol:

same old story, deadskins are off-season/pre-season champs according to their homer redneck fans, then the games start to count...

:lol: Oh man, even Grossman looked better than Kolb. :lol:

no kolb looked great except for a couple of passes and unlike mcnabb the ball doesn't touch the ground unless it hits someone in the hands and they drop it.

no kolb looked great except for a couple of passes and unlike mcnabb the ball doesn't touch the ground unless it hits someone in the hands and they drop it.

Yeah i saw Celek drop his TD pass. Cooley would have made that catch.

Clinton has been and is still the best runningback in the east. There maybe a couple who can

catch the ball better, but there is not a better pure runningback. So please tell who will lead

east in rushing this year cus my money is on CP.

Your money is also on having a team with two TE's with 90+ catches.

With a WR with 80+ catches.

That's 260 completions to 3 players. Donovan McNabb completed 267 passes TOTAL last season. To a MUCH BETTER and much more talented set of receivers.

Oh yeah, and an oft-injured, lost-a-step RB is going to have a "career year", which in his case would mean 1,600+ yards.

Dude, you are living in fantasy land.

That's 260 completions to 3 players. Donovan McNabb completed 267 passes TOTAL last season. To a MUCH BETTER and much more talented set of receivers.

Oh yeah, and an oft-injured, lost-a-step RB is going to have a "career year", which in his case would mean 1,600+ yards.

clinton portis hasn't been productive since the first 8 games of 2008.

Yeah i saw Celek drop his TD pass. Cooley would have made that catch.

you do realize that Celek's year last year was better than any of Cooley's years right? I mean Cooley's best year isn't as good as Celek's 2nd year in the league.

I believe the Skins will carry 6 receivers this season. Based on what i saw last night and in camp so far.

1) Santana Moss

2) Roydell Williams

3) Devin Thomas

4) Bobby Wade

5) Anthony Armstrong

6) Brandon Banks

lost a step? did you see him hit the holes last night?

I believe the Skins will carry 6 receivers this season. Based on what i saw last night and in camp so far.

1) Santana Moss

2) Roydell Williams

3) Devin Thomas

4) Bobby Wade

5) Anthony Armstrong

6) Brandon Banks

no malcolm kelly? oops could of had jackson.

you do realize that Celek's year last year was better than any of Cooley's years right? I mean Cooley's best year isn't as good as Celek's 2nd year in the league.

Last year was Celek's first as a starter.

So you have a more productive player who is a lot younger.

I'd take Celek every day of the week over Cooley.

You are so wrong its not even funny. Before Campbell took over the offense Cooley's numbers were huge.

Celek has had only one good season and has never made a pro bowl.

i think you need to compare Celek to Fred Davis cus guys like Cooley and Witten are way out of Celek's league.

lost a step? did you see him hit the holes last night?

Yeah. 22 whopping yards, a 3.7 YPC, and a long run of 6 yards vs. a team that was 30th in the league last year against the run sitting half it's defense.

Are you honestly impressed by that?

no malcolm kelly? oops could of had jackson.

zorn and vinnie did the drafting so blame them, but we already have/had a Jackson.

His name is Santana Moss.

You are so wrong its not even funny. Before Campbell took over the offense Cooley's numbers were huge.

Celek has had only one good season and has never made a pro bowl.

i think you need to compare Celek to Fred Davis cus guys like Cooley and Witten are way out of Celek's league.

Hysterical.

Cooley has one 800 yard season to his credit. In 5 years as a starter.

In his first year as a starter, Celek almost had 1000 yards.

Cooley has 3 TDs COMBINED in his last 2 seasons. Celek had 8 TDs last year alone.

Oh yeah, Celek is alot younger. You can keep Cooley. I'll take the better player.

Hysterical.

Cooley has one 800 yard season to his credit. In 5 years as a starter.

In his first year as a starter, Celek almost had 1000 yards.

Cooley has 3 TDs COMBINED in his last 2 seasons. Celek had 8 TDs last year alone.

Oh yeah, Celek is alot younger. You can keep Cooley. I'll take the better player.

Jeez and you leave off the fact that Celek has had one of the best quarterbacks in football throwing

him the ball. We'll see how the numbers look at the end of this season.

If Cooley and Celek were on the same team, celek would be the backup.